Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
No fricking way!!!! 2lb .......LOSS!!!

Fantasmical! Well done hun :) son pleased for you! What does that make you now? X

charliemm said:
Fantasmical! Well done hun :) son pleased for you! What does that make you now? X

Thanks Hun :) back at 9st 10.5lb. Going down :-D x

charliemm said:

Thanks hun. Makes me 9st 10.5. I don't think 119 is right for me so I've set target at 9st 1.5 and then 3lb leeway could eventually be 8st 12.5 so happy right now! Xx

Woops double post xx

Nikki<3 said:

Fantastic !!! And with a few days off plan too well done :) xx

Nikki<3 said:

Wow you must be so pleased. What have you been doing? I was chuffed at half pound so can only imagine how you feel. Well done!!

Feels like ate too much stodge today. Home made soup, cous cous, pasta n sauce, bread ugh
Going to have fruit for breakfast then huge pasta salad
Once am sorted will do my shred....fingers crossed the Damn thing works tonight!!

well done :) thats great

The 100% challenge is just something we started last week to keep us all motivated to stay on plan 100%, so you just let me know at the end of the day or following morning what plan you've done for the day & Im going to start adding my exercise as well... eg....

Kim
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 75 mins cycle 628 cals

Im def up for joining if you dont mind

today ive been 100% - ee one of each HE and 9.5 syns... exercise wise ive done a lot of walking but not timed as ive been busy running around with little one

gutted after wi today, i feel loads better this week but had a 1.5 lb gain :( im now 9 stone 2 1/2 if i gain another lb ill be out of target! i wouldnt mind but after 3 100% weeks i had a lb gain then 1/2 lb loss followed by this

donna88 said:

today ive been 100% - ee one of each HE and 9.5 syns... exercise wise ive done a lot of walking but not timed as ive been busy running around with little one

gutted after wi today, i feel loads better this week but had a 1.5 lb gain :( im now 9 stone 2 1/2 if i gain another lb ill be out of target! i wouldnt mind but after 3 100% weeks i had a lb gain then 1/2 lb loss followed by this

It's not a nice feeling when you have tried so hard BUT knowing you have been 100% will definately help you. Could be many reasons but just need to keep chin up and keep going. Better getting to target by tryin than over eating, gaining and being miserable.
Hope I don't sound annoying but just tryin to get us all to think that if we keep tryin we will get there. When it happens to me, as long as I have tried I am hoping that I keep at it too
How did dentist go today and any news on your scan?

Nikki<3 said:

Whoop whoop! Just goes to show being on plan for the majority of time does work. Well done Nikki really happy for you & that should spur you on to staying on plan.....most of the time anyway! X

Kim, 100% today. Green day, all healthy extras and 5 syns.
Day 5 of level two of shred. HOW can the same excercise be easier one day then Extra tough the next? Like a burst couch now and ready for bed x

donna88 said:

Try not to be too despondent Donna, our bodies are strange things & sometimes there's no rhyme or reason why we gain. At least you know you have been on plan 100% Do you write everything down & keep a daily diary, do you eat enough? Why dont you post a couple of days worth of food so we can have a look for you as sometimes a 2nd pair of eyes may see things you're not....just a an idea that might help you.
If you look at our 119ers stats you'll see we've all, apart from 2 of us, been rather slow as well. Hopefully the 100% challenge will help us all & I'll update in the morning x

Fab day today had 4 double vodkas and 1 bag of crisps. So red day and 30 syns x

Nikki<3 said:

Well done Nikki great loss!
donna88 said:

Sorry to hear about that it's really disheartening when our bodies do funny things and give us undeserved gains! Hopefully it'll mean a nice big loss next week so keep up the good work :) x

It's not a nice feeling when you have tried so hard BUT knowing you have been 100% will definately help you. Could be many reasons but just need to keep chin up and keep going. Better getting to target by tryin than over eating, gaining and being miserable.
Hope I don't sound annoying but just tryin to get us all to think that if we keep tryin we will get there. When it happens to me, as long as I have tried I am hoping that I keep at it too
How did dentist go today and any news on your scan?

im going to try and forget about it and just concentrate on having another good week.

he needs to have a filling, but he was really good bless him just hope this filling doesnt put him off for good. ..booked for the 5th july so a while away and no news on the scan :/ but ive not had the pains recently either so thats one good thing.

Try not to be too despondent Donna, our bodies are strange things & sometimes there's no rhyme or reason why we gain. At least you know you have been on plan 100% Do you write everything down & keep a daily diary, do you eat enough? Why dont you post a couple of days worth of food so we can have a look for you as sometimes a 2nd pair of eyes may see things you're not....just a an idea that might help you.
If you look at our 119ers stats you'll see we've all, apart from 2 of us, been rather slow as well. Hopefully the 100% challenge will help us all & I'll update in the morning x

i think i will poat some food diaries, i dont write everything down now just he's and syns...might start a full food diary this week see if that helps and post what im eating on here as well.

i think i might have to stop worrying about getting below 9 stone and seeing if it happens when im a little more relaxed...

anyway im shattered so think i best get off to bed. sorry for the moan but thanks for the support :)

donna88 said:

Don't give up huni, it's tough sometimes I think the closer to target it's harder I've been about the same now since January but by sticking to plan it's not going back on so happy with that :)
Stick with us all for another 100% week it will start moving again xx

Nikki<3 said:
Fab day today had 4 double vodkas and 1 bag of crisps. So red day and 30 syns x

Love your celebration lol xx

lynica said:
Love your celebration lol xx

Haha all my friends in wetherspoons had massive meals and i just wasn't hungry. Me and OH shared 2 bags of crisps at 13 syns a bag but pretty sure I didn't eat a full bag lol. Just left my friend and she pretty sloshed bless her xx

100% day EE 1xhexa 2x1/2's hexb 3syns
Made a really yummy banana cake/bread so easy and only 2 syns a slice
Going to re-start shred tommorrow... Got to day 4 level 2 so just going to carry on and if I do it every day I will complete by the end of May :) x

lynica said:
100% day EE 1xhexa 2x1/2's hexb 3syns
Made a really yummy banana cake/bread so easy and only 2 syns a slice
Going to re-start shred tommorrow... Got to day 4 level 2 so just going to carry on and if I do it every day I will complete by the end of May :) x

What's the cake like? Is it made with scan bran as I have quite a few packets I need to use up x

Back