Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Gorgeous dresses Nikki, and fantastic news about them being size 6 :)

I agree with Kim about not skipping breakfast, you need to eat something to keep your metabolism and blood sugar up or it could actually hinder your losses!

Enjoy lunch out Kim, am very jealous! X

Ooh love the first 2 dresses Nikki and a size 6 wow so tiny!

Actually debating whether 119lb will be too low as I know this sounds a but wierd but I don't think I want to go lower than a 10, I currently am mostly a size 10 in places obviously different shops/styles can vary. I think my aim is to get to a small 10 rather than a big one! More toned and such. Going to aim for 9st and see how I feel when I get there I think as I have too many clothes I love and couldn't afford a whole new wardrobe lol!!

So positives for today
1- postman just brought me goodies yay! Found some money in my PayPal account so got some eBay goodies - superdry hooded checked shirt, superdry polar windcheater jacket and a holdall. Bit of a random selection but the shirt and jacket were half price in the eBay deals of the week and the holdall was cheap from Argos eBay store which is fab got adjustable dumbells for a tenner yesterday too :-D

2- my OH is playing a gig tonight so looking forward to that it's just at a pub in town should be fun night.

3- I am heading out soon to get bits and pieces for restarting ww on Friday. Looking forward to it though I am enjoying all the naughties at the moment too!

X

charliemm said:
Gorgeous dresses Nikki, and fantastic news about them being size 6 :)

I agree with Kim about not skipping breakfast, you need to eat something to keep your metabolism and blood sugar up or it could actually hinder your losses!

Enjoy lunch out Kim, am very jealous! X

Thanks hun :) I put the red one on and my dad almost cried lol strange man!

I've managed to eat 2 alpen lights and a ff yoghurt, hoping that will keep me going because I just checked my cupboards at work and all I have is a grapefruit and super noodles! X

Thanks for the link Ronnie, I will definetely be cooking that x

Loving the dresses Nikki & like you not sure about the 3rd or 4th ones. I have a similar one to the 2nd one, its a Miss N, black chiffon with a chiffon arm & its gorgeous on. Couldnt get into it in January, but fits lovely now!

Hope you get your tickets Vicky x

Glad you're enjoying your treats Laura & hope they'll all be gone by Friday! Will you still WI on Friday? Ref you target weight, you do whats best for you as you know your own body & you know you'll get all the support on here...so good luck getting to 9 stone x

Thanks Charlie, looking forward to seeing my pals again & of course eating in Cafe Rouge! x

kim63 said:
Thanks for the link Ronnie, I will definetely be cooking that x

Loving the dresses Nikki & like you not sure about the 3rd or 4th ones. I have a similar one to the 2nd one, its a Miss N, black chiffon with a chiffon arm & its gorgeous on. Couldnt get into it in January, but fits lovely now!

Hope you get your tickets Vicky x

Glad you're enjoying your treats Laura & hope they'll all be gone by Friday! Will you still WI on Friday? Ref you target weight, you do whats best for you as you know your own body & you know you'll get all the support on here...so good luck getting to 9 stone x

Thanks Charlie, looking forward to seeing my pals again & of course eating in Cafe Rouge! x

That's a miss n one too, I love the stuff from that range! I have a beautiful white "angel" top it's called it was £50 and it's in the sale now! Grrr!!

X

With it being my mums birthday she has bought loads of cakes into work! I've tried to choose well and the best of them was the rice crispies squares 8 syns for 4 so not too bad and my gosh they were yummy!! Xx

Well I ordered this one for the wedding in France and its gorgeous on!!

Next Directory Online

Then I ordered this one but they only had an 8... It looks nice on though

Next Directory Online

Then I got this one but it looks absolutely nothing like it does in th picture! I'm sure they have pulled it in on her because even a size 6 is like a nightie!

Next Directory Online

And finally this one.... It's gross!! Lol it's defo going back, it fits like a glove!

Next Directory Online

Hope them links have worked.

I am getting the new iPhone. I have the one below already but I was due an upgrade so hopefully I'll get better battery life!

Gorgeous dresses, especially the red one and the last one :) I bought a 6 by accident in the Christmas sales and could almost get it on, swapped it for an 8 and the 8 was way too small :( wish I'd kept the 6 lol. I don't think I'll ever be a proper 6, but I'm happy with 8's and 10's to be fair as 6's can be a nightmare to get hold of.

Im off out for lunch with some friends today & we've got vouchers for Cafe Rouge, so I'll have to hope they do something that is sort of SW friendly! Ive got a fair few syns left, so I can always use those. But oh what to wear, its lovely & sunny here, but still chilly.......desicions desicions! x

Hope you have a lovely time. It's the same here, I've decided to go for a cream jumper with a yellow scarf with butterfly print, feel really summery with the scarf but the jumper should keep me warm lol. (not that I'm going anywhere, just to the dentist and then to my mums for tea lol)

I always come to you ladies for advice on SW and no surprises but here's another question! After I have had a really good week on plan and had a decent loss I tend to start losing my appetite for breakfast. Now I know I shouldn't skip breakfast but this morning I seriously am not hungry in the slightest, in fact for some reason I feel very full :-s don't want to sabotage myself by not eating but surely 1 morning won't hurt? What do you all do if your not hungry? X

I'd say just a piece of fruit and yoghurt, but to be honest, never had that problem, I always seem to be hungry

Good girl! x

Morning x

Do you have your Hex's with your meals, as they may help. The last thing you want to do is have to force food down, as you dont have to have them, its just adviced. Post a couple of daily diaries on here so we can all have a look x

I usually have my A choice as milk for drinks or cheese within a meal, but sometimes save it for a snack of cheese and an apple and my HEB is usually a hifi on the evening, sometimes I have porridge or bread as a meal but that's usually on red or green so I can still have the hifi later :/

I might start trying to have them more within my meals. I suppose if I get hungry later on when I'd usually have my hifi I can always have my free food or superfree...

I think I'm doing okay so far today though,

had rice pudding made with a muller for breakfast with some berries and banana, just got in from my voluntary work and had a pear and a coffee.

Planning on having butternut squash stuffed with tuna, onions and toms and topped with some babybel cheese for lunch and having gammon and chips with veg at my mums for tea (slimming world chips) I'm going to make a scan bran cake topped with choc philli while watching the apprentice (HEB and 6 syns) which I might eat with an orange, so really don't think I'll want to snack tonight on anything else!

Does that all sound okay?

Donna it sounds as tho you're on an EE day....if your having Babybel (HexA) for lunch & a scan bran cake or HiFi (HexB) later, you will have to Syn the milk you have in drinks. Otherwise it sounds a good daily plan & dont forget to have 5-15 syns per day x

That's a miss n one too, I love the stuff from that range! I have a beautiful white "angel" top it's called it was £50 and it's in the sale now! Grrr!!

X

I hate it when that happens!!! x

With it being my mums birthday she has bought loads of cakes into work! I've tried to choose well and the best of them was the rice crispies squares 8 syns for 4 so not too bad and my gosh they were yummy!! Xx

Mmmmm, sound lush. Have a lovely evening & enjoy your meal x

kim63 said:
I hate it when that happens!!! x

Mmmmm, sound lush. Have a lovely evening & enjoy your meal x

Have a lovely lunch kim :) c

Donna it sounds as tho you're on an EE day....if your having Babybel (HexA) for lunch & a scan bran cake or HiFi (HexB) later, you will have to Syn the milk you have in drinks. Otherwise it sounds a good daily plan & dont forget to have 5-15 syns per day x

Oh, sorry having black coffee's today. Should have made that clear, I don't always have milk in my drinks only if I'm not having cheese.

Going to stick with just the 6 syns today I think, as we're going pizza hut on Sat and depending on what they have, I'm going for chilli twists at 7.5 syns or salmon pasta bake at 20.5 so want to save some syns just in case (if I go for the chilli twists I might have some garlic bread as well, which is 5 syns a slice)

I usually have between 10-15 syns, which usually works for me, just not these past few weeks! I think it's probably just one of those walls we sometimes hit, but I hate it because it makes me second guess everything I put in my mouth. Although to be fair I do need to start checking my cheese, I've been having 45g low fat cheese but have been hearing over the past couple of weeks that some of them are less... I'm going to be more careful this week and from now on, but I doubt an extra 5g of cheese every few days would make me gain to be honest, so its either something else sneaking in or something like water retention.

donna88 said:
Oh, sorry having black coffee's today. Should have made that clear, I don't always have milk in my drinks only if I'm not having cheese.

Going to stick with just the 6 syns today I think, as we're going pizza hut on Sat and depending on what they have, I'm going for chilli twists at 7.5 syns or salmon pasta bake at 20.5 so want to save some syns just in case (if I go for the chilli twists I might have some garlic bread as well, which is 5 syns a slice)

I usually have between 10-15 syns, which usually works for me, just not these past few weeks! I think it's probably just one of those walls we sometimes hit, but I hate it because it makes me second guess everything I put in my mouth. Although to be fair I do need to start checking my cheese, I've been having 45g low fat cheese but have been hearing over the past couple of weeks that some of them are less... I'm going to be more careful this week and from now on, but I doubt an extra 5g of cheese every few days would make me gain to be honest, so its either something else sneaking in or something like water retention.

Planning ahead for the weekend is great hun. So long as you know you have at least 20.5 syns left in case you fancy the salmon :)

Lucky for me my syns started today (proper WI day) and my only planned night out is tonight. So I'm going to work around have 50 syns today and cut back down to 5 a day for the rest of week. Debating having wine or vodka tonight though.... Hmm decisions!

And on the cheese front, I always have 45g of low fat and unless I start cutting it back I suppose I won't ever know if it makes a difference. Basically if I have 45g when I should e having 30g and use both my hexas a day that's 30g a day which is 210g a week!!which equate to an extra 659 cals a week.... Which over a month could is nearly the same as 1lb extra weight loss!! Eeek! Im defo cutting down now! Xx

Planning ahead for the weekend is great hun. So long as you know you have at least 20.5 syns left in case you fancy the salmon :)

Lucky for me my syns started today (proper WI day) and my only planned night out is tonight. So I'm going to work around have 50 syns today and cut back down to 5 a day for the rest of week. Debating having wine or vodka tonight though.... Hmm decisions!

And on the cheese front, I always have 45g of low fat and unless I start cutting it back I suppose I won't ever know if it makes a difference. Basically if I have 45g when I should e having 30g and use both my hexas a day that's 30g a day which is 210g a week!!which equate to an extra 659 cals a week.... Which over a month could is nearly the same as 1lb extra weight loss!! Eeek! Im defo cutting down now! Xx

Well when I was talking about the cheese at group, peoples view was basically if it says 45g in the book then its 45g, but I have seen that in the free branded book some are 40g and I think someone has said some are even 35g... my view has always been it won't really make any difference, which seemed to be everyone else's view. But I think it's worth cutting it back (especially for me) as I could be loosing more...or lets face it at this point I could at least loose!

I'm def going to make sure I save the syns just in case, if I end up going for a lower syn option it only means I'll have more syns left which is a much better option then having no syns left if I go for the higher syn option :)

Sounds like a plan, I'd go for wine if I were you, but I'm not a vodka person.... normally I'll go for amaretto or sambuka,

next weekend I'm having a night out for my birthday and no idea yet whether I'm going to count the syns or not... I think I'll have to otherwise I'm just going to feel guilty... so will need to account for an off plan meal, cake and a few drinks... haha I won't have any syns left for the rest of the week... whoops

donna88 said:
Well when I was talking about the cheese at group, peoples view was basically if it says 45g in the book then its 45g, but I have seen that in the free branded book some are 40g and I think someone has said some are even 35g... my view has always been it won't really make any difference, which seemed to be everyone else's view. But I think it's worth cutting it back (especially for me) as I could be loosing more...or lets face it at this point I could at least loose!

I'm def going to make sure I save the syns just in case, if I end up going for a lower syn option it only means I'll have more syns left which is a much better option then having no syns left if I go for the higher syn option :)

Sounds like a plan, I'd go for wine if I were you, but I'm not a vodka person.... normally I'll go for amaretto or sambuka,

next weekend I'm having a night out for my birthday and no idea yet whether I'm going to count the syns or not... I think I'll have to otherwise I'm just going to feel guilty... so will need to account for an off plan meal, cake and a few drinks... haha I won't have any syns left for the rest of the week... whoops

Haha see I'm a vodka girl but in a lot of our local places a double vodka is like £4.50 and a bottle of wine is like £5.50 so to save money I've been drinking wine and I do love a nice cold Chardonnay. Mmmm. Think I'll see what I fancy.

I don't think it's a bad thing having a totally off plan night so long as the next day it's straight back on it otherwise it can spiral out of control and I too well know! Xx

Wow so busy on here I will prob forget a few.
Nikki the dress is lovely and am sure you will look lovely
Kim hope lunch was nice?
Donna at my wedding next week I will have day off plan. I deserve a day seeing my dad getting wed without counting every drink...this would, for me be takin it too far then I get obsessed.
Glad the football went well, good stuff
God now I can't remember all the chat and am in work.
Third person this week asked if am losing weight/look tiny. How can that be if I have lost only 1.5 pounds? Confused. Hoping shred must be working but thinkin its too soon? Any ways feel better for it so am happy x

I've decided to take tonight off. Again, partially due to my agreement with OH but also because last week I had only 3 days actually fully on plan and still lost 2lb. So it means this week I should still have thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon/tues 100% on plan and I'm throwing in some success express day to help give me a boost :)

Being on the onion rings!!!! Xxx

Nikki, I'd go with the Vodka only coz its less Syns, but cheap wine sounds even more appealing! Enjoy your 'off plan' night! x

Had a lovely lunch with some girlfriends. We all meet once a month & call ourselves LWL....Ladies What Lunch!
I had Salmon Nicoisse with dressing on the side, so I've counted 10 syns in total for the dressing, olives & oil that the salmon was probably cooked in, so not too bad at all. It just goes to show that we can make healthy choices in a restaurant. Hope you've all had a good day x

Good stuff Kim sounds fab and well done for staying in control!! For some reason I feel like jumping right off the sw wagon. Not sure why but I won't. Going shopping just now...which I hate. Need to refocus x

Nikki<3 said:
I've decided to take tonight off. Again, partially due to my agreement with OH but also because last week I had only 3 days actually fully on plan and still lost 2lb. So it means this week I should still have thurs/fri/sat/sun/mon/tues 100% on plan and I'm throwing in some success express day to help give me a boost :)

Being on the onion rings!!!! Xxx

I think you can afford to as you look great as you are!!

Back