Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

100% Challenge Week 2

Kim (9st 6lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Green. 1HexA 1HexB. 8 Syns. Cycle 628 cals
Wednesday - 100% EE. 1HexA. 10 Syns. 30 min PW 125cals
Thursday -

Nikki (9st 12.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Red 2Hexa 2HexB. 30 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -

Vicky (10st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexB. 6.5 Syns. 30min circuit 3m walk
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Debbie (8st 8.5lbs)
Tuesday -100% Green 2HexA 2HexB. 5 Syns. Shred
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB. 3 Syns
​Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 0.5x2HexB. 6 Syns. Shred & 2m walk
Thursday -

Donna (9st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB. 9.5 Syns. Walking
Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb. 6 Syns
Thursday -

Just need Debs & Vickys......I waded thru all the posts & couldn't see yours, so apologies if you've posted! x

I was 100% yesterday, green day with 6 syns x

lilprincessvic said:
Morning all :) not been mega chatty as feeling a bit down bout myself. Just dont feel any different than I did last year even though ive lost 3 stone. I am getting the paul mckenna I can make you think box set thin so trying to make myself feel better. Theres a hypnosis thing on enjoying your body once you have got it so think it will help. Hopefully it will have done tonight so I can sit in bath with them tonight. Not feeling very positive so cant think of anything today :)
Happy Thursday everyone x

Hugs hunni. I know how you feel, and sometimes it is hard to enjoy your new body, but you have to remember that 3 stone is a mega lot of weight, I keep thinking that I look more like jelly than when I was in the 12's but really I know I'm not. I'd be interested to know how you get on with the Paul McKenna, it might help me too.

Xxx

I need a telling off! I scale hopped this morning! It was curiosity really as I know I wasn't mega bad last night. Yesterday morning I'd lost another 2lb, went down to 9st 8.5 this morning back up to 9st 12 :-s I know I know :-( just really frustrates me.

So aim this week:

I promise to stay away from the scales until Wednesday.

No off plan days so looking forward to feeling healthy.

Need to hunt out a decent 2 week workout plan that I can do at the gym.

The success express with pics thread is good as apparently there's a few mistakes that people often make and that tells you about them. Never tried it myself though x

Great news on the STS ronnie as that's what maintaining is all about :)

Vic I think changing our mind to catch up with our body is the hardest part so hope the hypnosis helps you :) x

Morning everyone,
Well weighed in this morning and after a month of staying away from the scales Ive stayed the same, woohooo!!!! feels good to not have a gain :D
Plan for this month, is
1. stay off the scales again
2. stick to plan 100% when i can
3. If something social comes up then going to have that meal off plan and not stress or count it in on syns.
4. use syns weekly to allow for little weekend treats.
5. complete the 30 day shred
6. maybe go back to running club??

All the above are managable and number 6 i will try, my knee does not hurt anymore, but then ive not ran for 3 weeks at all so will see how it goes, might go for a run tonight both girls are swimming, so have an hour.
Whats everyone up to today???

WHOOP WHOOP!!!! Well done Ronnie that is absolutely brilliant, you must be so pleased! You've obviously got it nailed on how to maintain & thats how I will do it as well......on plan all week & at the weekends have a treat of some kind! It got me thinking why I put weight on again after I got to target last year......I stopped keeping a diary! So this time even if it takes up all my memory on my laptop, Im going to keep one. Do you still keep one?
Here's to another month of maintaining & loving the monthly plan, very do-able xx

Morning all :) not been mega chatty as feeling a bit down bout myself. Just dont feel any different than I did last year even though ive lost 3 stone. I am getting the paul mckenna I can make you think box set thin so trying to make myself feel better. Theres a hypnosis thing on enjoying your body once you have got it so think it will help. Hopefully it will have done tonight so I can sit in bath with them tonight. Not feeling very positive so cant think of anything today :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling down Vicky. I suppose we're the best people to say that to as we're all in the same boat. Is it because you've STS for a while now? .Maybe you need to take a step back & start afresh for a while. The only thing I can think as to why you're not losing weight is you're not eating enough with all the exercising you're doing & you've gone into starvation mode. What are your measurements doing, is there shrinkage on them?
Are you writing every morsal down? Why not post a few days diaries on here, so we can check for you as more eyes the better. Try mixing your plans/foods about......lets see the diaries & then we can go from there.
Try to keep smiling Vicky as 3 stone so far is a fabulous loss xxx

I need a telling off! I scale hopped this morning! It was curiosity really as I know I wasn't mega bad last night. Yesterday morning I'd lost another 2lb, went down to 9st 8.5 this morning back up to 9st 12 :-s I know I know :-( just really frustrates me.

So aim this week:

I promise to stay away from the scales until Wednesday.

No off plan days so looking forward to feeling healthy.

Need to hunt out a decent 2 week workout plan that I can do at the gym.

Lesson learnt Mrs!!! x

100% Challenge Week 2

Kim (9st 6lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Green. 1HexA 1HexB. 8 Syns. Cycle 628 cals
Wednesday - 100% EE. 1HexA. 10 Syns. 30 min PW 125cals
Thursday -

Nikki (9st 12.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Red 2Hexa 2HexB. 30 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -

Vicky (10st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexB. 6.5 Syns. 30min circuit 3m walk
Wednesday - 100% Green. 6 Syns
Thursday -

Debbie (8st 8.5lbs)
Tuesday -100% Green 2HexA 2HexB. 5 Syns. Shred
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB. 3 Syns
​Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 0.5x2HexB. 6 Syns. Shred & 2m walk
Thursday -

Donna (9st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB. 9.5 Syns. Walking
Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb. 6 Syns
Thursday -

Just need Debs & Vickys......I waded thru all the posts & couldn't see yours, so apologies if you've posted! x

Sorry for re-post but trying to get rid of the bold!

:-( feeling down today and very hungry. Decided to have a red day but my ham snacks aren't doing anything! Hurry up lunch time.

I think changing about will help. It boosted things last time. I am trying to alternate between green and red to trick my body. I did green yesterday and doing red today.
Yesterday I had
Breakfast: Boiled eggs and 2 small slices of toast
Break time i had a banana
Dinner: Salad
Tea: Tuna Mayo pasta will sweet corn and cajun wedges with fake cheese on top.

My problem is that money is really tight so I cant afford to be buying lost of food to snack on. So I tend to stick to just 3 meals a day and normally my lunch is salad or a batch cook soup.

Slinky Grecian Dress - Kurt Muller

Slinky Grecian Dress - Kurt Muller

guys what colour do you prefer? please as i am not overy thrilled with the dress but think maybe the purple isnt the best colour?

I love the blue one, but if the bridesmaids are in blue yeah that might not work so much.... It's a nice dress though

Why do Nan's always have loads of goodies in????he he enjoy your visit. x

I like the teal one but then green is my favourtie colour, and if you went for the nude accessories it would go with that one too. The dress is lovely and I'm sure will look lovely on. looks a very flattering fit. Speak later hope you find what you are looking for xx

They're a nightmare aren't they. At least biscuits should keep little one occupied lol

Yeah I like the teal one as well

Sorry to hear your feeling down, hope you get out of it soon hun
The success express with pics thread is good as apparently there's a few mistakes that people often make and that tells you about them. Never tried it myself though x

I'd love to try success express but it scares me a little, especially now reading you get two of each HEX. I suppose your really not snacking as much on certain foods though as you can't have free food as a snack and a lot of things are synned which normally wouldn't be on ee...

Hi There

Can I join your group please? I am in the 8's already but want to get a little lower. I am currently 8st8.5lbs (and 5ft2in) but would love to just lose a few more and get to 8st6lb. I do very well in the week and then seem to fall down at the weekends so progress is very slow. I started this particular diet at 8st13lb a few weeks ago so it is coming off. I am now trying to walk every day even if it's not for miles and miles - to try and boost it a bit. Anyhoo, nice to meet you and look forward to reading all your highs and sharing the not so highs.

Emma

welcome, and good luck getting that last bit of weight off, sounds like you've done well so far

:-( feeling down today and very hungry. Decided to have a red day but my ham snacks aren't doing anything! Hurry up lunch time.

I'm red today as well, just finished lunch and want to snack but going to try and avoid it, sit and drink my pint of water while being on here and hopefully my body will realise its full lol

I think changing about will help. It boosted things last time. I am trying to alternate between green and red to trick my body. I did green yesterday and doing red today.
Yesterday I had

My problem is that money is really tight so I cant afford to be buying lost of food to snack on. So I tend to stick to just 3 meals a day and normally my lunch is salad or a batch cook soup.

I'm trying not to snack as much this week, purely because I think I've been snacking way too much recently

Yesterday I had

Looking at your diary, I honestly think you're not having enough to eat, but as you say it must be difficult for you & sorry to hear that. Do you have a Lidl or Aldi near you as I know their fruit & veg is cheaper & I know if I had them nearer I would definetely shop in there as food has gone up so much & getting ridiculously expensive. Do you have an app on your phone that works out the calories.....I know we dont count them, but just out of interest. try upping your syns a bit as well, with something like snack mars bar = 8 or a cream egg = 9.
You will get there Vicky & I fully sympathise with how you're feeling, but you are doing fantastically well & the exercise is admirable xx

Donna you say you're snacking too much, but on what? If its SF its not a problem x

Nikki you've got next day booze munchies probably! x

I read in the main forum about lemons helping with weightloss, its something to do with the acidity & breakdown of sugars. It is a SF, so I think Im going to get some today & make some homemade lemonade....i'll let you know if it helps! x

Right, 30 min powerwalk done with Charlie & now off for a bike ride.......I will get fit & slim! x

Looking at your diary, I honestly think you're not having enough to eat, but as you say it must be difficult for you & sorry to hear that. Do you have a Lidl or Aldi near you as I know their fruit & veg is cheaper & I know if I had them nearer I would definetely shop in there as food has gone up so much & getting ridiculously expensive. Do you have an app on your phone that works out the calories.....I know we dont count them, but just out of interest. try upping your syns a bit as well, with something like snack mars bar = 8 or a cream egg = 9.
You will get there Vicky & I fully sympathise with how you're feeling, but you are doing fantastically well & the exercise is admirable xx

The meals I eat are massive. For instance I am making stew for tea and will have 2 bowls cos me and my OH normally eat the whole slow cooker full. I dont really like to get snacks in that I enjoy cos I have no self control at all so will eat them all, my boys sweet tub is full of treats that I dont like or contain nuts just so I dont eat them.
Unfortunetly at the moment we are having to live of about £30 a week for food, this includes the dogs food and other things like toilet roll too. I buy big packs of meat and lots of veg and try to live off that.

I snack on allsorts, fruit a lot of the time but crab sticks syn free egg custard ect...

Thinking about it, its probably not a problem as I got to target that way, its just with me gaining these past few weeks I can't help but second guess everything I do. I'm not going to cut out snacking completely, but I'm going to try and only do it when I'm hungry.

What I'd started doing on an evening was having my syns and a hifi bar if I'd not had my HEB...but I'd hold onto them and snack on free and superfree if I was hungry, then later on I'd have the HEB and syns. I think I'm going to be better off having the syns and HEB when I'm hungry and then if I'm still hungry later, going for the free and superfree food

Woohoo OH just told me he is coming home tonight!! Problem is dinner.... I was going to my mum and dads originally and i was doing a SW chicken curry because mum had been and got all the ingredients. Stuck now! Good job I have only had 1 HEXB as it maybe be a EE day now x

Woohoo OH just told me he is coming home tonight!! Problem is dinner.... I was going to my mum and dads originally and i was doing a SW chicken curry because mum had been and got all the ingredients. Stuck now! Good job I have only had 1 HEXB as it maybe be a EE day now x

Cant both of you still go to your parents or do you want him all to yourself *wink wink*! x

kim63 said:
Cant both of you still go to your parents or do you want him all to yourself *wink wink*! x

Haha I quite fancy a cosy sofa night to be honest x

I'm still here! I've not managed to come on for a few weeks,really hectic,allsorts going off! I tried to catch up abit but to be honest I've missed so much as this thread moves so fast!! Hope everyones doing well!!?
I got my target a few weeks ago :D but am carrying on,next mini goal is 9stone..7lbs away yet. xxx

Back