Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Good luck Kim!!

Hi Donna, is there not a different class you could go to, maybe on the Monday? Hope your ok to do the shred...must say I have missed the torture for two days haha

I did it for a week and I do miss doing it, I've got two of her other dvd's as well ready to try the 6 week 6 pack and another one can't remember what it's called lol

I'll have a look, talking to my mum this morning and it might not be a bad thing that I'm not getting weighed on my Birthday as I've gained a couple of weeks without expecting it, so if I gained on my Birthday I wouldn't be happy. I know there's a wednesday night group but I'd have to go after eating so again, maybe not a good idea as I only have 1/2lb before I'm out of my target range

Tried on some pre baby tops today and one pair trousers and they FIT wohoo!!

Morning girls

I think my plateaux is finally over........2lbs off in 2 weeks, 4lbs off in 4 weeks & 11cm's in 4 weeks.....whoop whoop!!! Im happy with that as at this stage Im usually a half a pound a week girl, thats why I always set my target date for so far away. Im on target, but now the exercise is increasing, you never know target may come early.....unlikely, but I can hope!

DH starts his Easter leave today & we've got a double bumper celebration......him going on leave as it got cancelled at Easter & he's got an extension of service in the RM's, which is a massive coup as you have to be invited to serve for that long, which means he will serve til he retires now!!! Found out on my Birthday, which was the best ever present, but properly celebrating tonight......bubbles are in the fridge!
So Im a happy bunny all round today xx

kim63 said:
Morning girls

I think my plateaux is finally over........2lbs off in 2 weeks, 4lbs off in 4 weeks & 11cm's in 4 weeks.....whoop whoop!!! Im happy with that as at this stage Im usually a half a pound a week girl, thats why I always set my target date for so far away. Im on target, but now the exercise is increasing, you never know target may come early.....unlikely, but I can hope!

DH starts his Easter leave today & we've got a double bumper celebration......him going on leave as it got cancelled at Easter & he's got an extension of service in the RM's, which is a massive coup as you have to be invited to serve for that long, which means he will serve til he retires now!!! Found out on my Birthday, which was the best ever present, but properly celebrating tonight......bubbles are in the fridge!

Woohoo!! So happy for you Kim :)

Great news on the 2lbs and fab news about OH! That's made me smile :) hope you have a lovely time off with OH and have a great night tonight x

debtin said:
Oh are we at same shred level? (SOrry just catching up) i am due to do day 6 level 2 today?

I worked it out if I do it every day will be complete by the end of month you joining me ??

debtin said:
Wow well done, you are doing amazing and loving the positives!!

Thanks huni feeling good x

Nikki<3 said:
I am officially a serial weigher.... It helps keep me on track. I don't know what's cracking on with my body though, it's bonkers.

Move away from those scales nikki !!!!!
I feel so much better only wi monthly it really was beginning to get me down
Don't get on them till you go to wi ;-)

donna88 said:
Sounds pretty good syn wise for the brownies at least you know you can have half or even a full one and still be within your syns

Not had one yet sent the girls with some to School :)

I think I'm going to start the shred again, I had to stop because I was having abdominal pains but haven't had them for at least a week. Will wait until I get back to my target weight though in case I have any water retention gains from doing it, as I'm very close to the edge of my target range... and guessing by the next time I get weighed I'll be over

Get shredding!!!! I think it's great for toning and I'm sure I look slimmer although Ive sts at wi x

It's my Birthday next Tuesday (WI day) I was planning on still going to WI, as we're going out the following Saturday, but my boyfriend has asked me not to, he obviously wants to spend it with me and little one instead. So I won't be going. I have to say though I'm slightly disappointed as expecting a loss this week (but probably a gain the following week) I'm just really hoping the following weeks gain isn't too bad (and that even if I'm not getting weighed I do loose a fair bit this week) as although I've been 100% I don't feel like I've lost, not sure if that's just because of my unexpected gain though :/

Have your birthday off, got to live and birthdays are once a year so relax and enjoy yourself !! xx

Nikki<3 said:
Good luck Kim!!

Where are you Kim??? Good luck x

debtin said:

Woohoo!!!! Great feeling huni x

kim63 said:
Morning girls

Woohoo!!! Way to go 2lbs fantastic !!! See 100% does work lol

Good news for your hubby job security till retirement is definately something to celebrate. Hope you don't peak too soon after not drinking for the last few weeks he he ;-)

Take it you'll not be around a lot over the next few weeks if hubby on leave, hope you'll sneak on a few time will miss you :)

Have a lovely day kim and well done again great result xx

Thanks Ronnie....I would have been here over an hour ago, but the blinking phone didn't stop! Oh no, I wont abandon my cyber pals coz he's home, I'd miss you all! He's going to be really busy with his training for the ride & goes out for hours!

Nikki....STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES, BAD NAUGHTY GIRL!!!

Right, I must get & do the 100% challenge as Shellie & Laura are joining us as well now xx

kim63 said:
Thanks Ronnie....I would have been here over an hour ago, but the blinking phone didn't stop! Oh no, I wont abandon my cyber pals coz he's home, I'd miss you all! He's going to be really busy with his training for the ride & goes out for hours!

Nikki....STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES, BAD NAUGHTY GIRL!!!

Right, I must get & do the 100% challenge as Shellie & Laura are joining us as well now xx

Fantastic news Kim. Well done. You have did brilliantly with being focused, off the booze and all that excercise. You deserve your bubbles tonight. Well done to hubby too. Great all round Friday for you, have fun x

lynica said:
I worked it out if I do it every day will be complete by the end of month you joining me ??

Thanks huni feeling good x

Move away from those scales nikki !!!!!

Have your birthday off, got to live and birthdays are once a year so relax and enjoy yourself !! xx

Where are you Kim??? Good luck x

Woohoo!!!! Great feeling huni x

Would love too. Dreading level three tho. I know tom is off limits unless I can sneak it in while wee one is here as I have communion then a girls night out/in but will try my hardest. Next week won't manage on the Fri as at wedding but apart from that I aim for at least five days week, not sure that gives me time? Will go peek at calendar x

100% Challenge Week 2

Kim (9st 6lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Green. 1HexA 1HexB. 8 Syns. Cycle 628 cals
Wednesday - 100% EE. 1HexA. 10 Syns. 30 min PW 125cals
Thursday - 100% Red. 1HexA 1HexB. 5 syns. 30min PW & 50min cycle 545cals
Friday -

Nikki (9st 12.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% Red 2Hexa 2HexB. 30 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 33 syns
Friday -

Vicky (10st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexB. 6.5 Syns. 30min circuit 3m walk
Wednesday - 100% Green. 6 Syns
Thursday -
Friday -

Debbie (8st 8.5lbs)
Tuesday -100% Green 2HexA 2HexB. 5 Syns. Shred
Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 syns
Thursday -
Friday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB. 3 Syns
​Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 0.5x2HexB. 6 Syns. Shred & 2m walk
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 9 syns. Shred
Friday -

Donna (9st 1.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB. 9.5 Syns. Walking
Wednesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb. 6 Syns
Thursday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 9syns

Shellie (8st 5lbs)
Friday -

Laura (9st 12.5lbs)
Friday -

Last edited:
debtin said:
Sounds like good healthy attitude to have. I like feeling tight after the excercise so am more focused on that just now. Good luck starting afresh x

I am not sure I would ever feel entirely happy with my body and that would make knowing when to call target difficult but I think of friends I have that are a size ten but more toned/ less of a tummy etc and I think they look fab so going to try for that and see how it goes. Don't want to get too low and find it really difficult to stay there! X

kim63 said:
Morning girls

Kim that is fab, the 100% challenge is working wonders for you!! :-D and massive congrats to hubby what an honour! X

Ok so weigh in result time- 9st 12.5lb which is 3.5lb gain since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago! Considering the scales were showing a 2.5lb gain before I started my binge I am very pleased was expecting way more as have consumed so much crap past few days - pizza, chips, pub burger with curly fries and onion rings, cocktails, cider, beer, a huge bag of coconut m&ms, fudge pretzels, Oreos etc! Omg I've been a right little piggy!! Really enjoyed it though and looking forward to being 100% on plan now!! X

Vicky & Debs, just need your plan for tomorrow please x

Girls, would you all mind, when you post your daily plans for the 100% challenge, could you type it in bold as it will make it easier for me to see! This site moves so quickly & I have to wade thru a lot of posts......not that I mind of course, it will just make it a wee bit easier. Haha I sound like an old school marm lol!
Cheers ma dears xx

P.S I've given up trying to get rid of the bold.....blinking thing wont let me!!! x

Posted on your diary Laura but, 3.5lbs is not a bad gain after your 'off plan' week lol! Good luck with getting back to WW for 4 weeks.

Am thinking I might try some SE days & see how they go. I do like the idea of having 4Hex's with a protein/carb meal, as I tend to eat a lot of SF with my meals anyways, just need to snack on SF which I do anyways.....sounds too good to be true! x

Whoop whoop!!! That's great :) bet your very pleased with yourself

Morning girls

Great news about your loss and OH, hope you enjoy celebrating tonight :D

I don't know if I could only WI monthy, I might stop going every week now as our consultant is leaving for 3 months, so don't know if It'll be the same anyway going to group every week... although saying that I imagine I probably will anyway, not knowing will kill me lol.

I've decided, having my birthday off and the Saturday after will be very much off plan. But I will stick to it the rest of the week and save my syns for those two days. (Have 5 a day if I feel I need to) I'm expecting a gain that week and it will probably take me out of my target range, but hopefully I'll be back in it the following week, if not-ahhh well, I can get back there I know I can.

I am not sure I would ever feel entirely happy with my body and that would make knowing when to call target difficult but I think of friends I have that are a size ten but more toned/ less of a tummy etc and I think they look fab so going to try for that and see how it goes. Don't want to get too low and find it really difficult to stay there! X

Kim that is fab, the 100% challenge is working wonders for you!! :-D and massive congrats to hubby what an honour! X

Ok so weigh in result time- 9st 12.5lb which is 3.5lb gain since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago! Considering the scales were showing a 2.5lb gain before I started my binge I am very pleased was expecting way more as have consumed so much crap past few days - pizza, chips, pub burger with curly fries and onion rings, cocktails, cider, beer, a huge bag of coconut m&ms, fudge pretzels, Oreos etc! Omg I've been a right little piggy!! Really enjoyed it though and looking forward to being 100% on plan now!! X

I'd be happy with that gain if I were you too :) and good luck being 100%

Vicky & Debs, just need your plan for tomorrow please x

Girls, would you all mind, when you post your daily plans for the 100% challenge, could you type it in bold as it will make it easier for me to see! This site moves so quickly & I have to wade thru a lot of posts......not that I mind of course, it will just make it a wee bit easier. Haha I sound like an old school marm lol!
Cheers ma dears xx

P.S I've given up trying to get rid of the bold.....blinking thing wont let me!!! x

Yeah I'm happy to do that, anything to make it easier for you

Changed my plan slightly for today, still doing red but as its so cold (and I'm planning salad for Monday and possibly Sunday) I've decided not to have salad today, going to be lazy and have fried aubergine with tesco irish stew for lunch.

Got little ones appointment for his filling changed this morning as well, he couldn't eat his breakfast because he was in pain with it :( and he only had a nutragrain bar... so got it put forward to next Thursday as she's only in once a week, so glad she had a cancellation though, 5th of July was a stupid date to give him when he was in pain. Not had a call from nursery so he's been okay there at least. Off to pick him up in a minute so I'll find out

icklerockchick said:

Not bad for your planned week off :) glad you enjoyed your treats think sometimes we have to have time off plan to regain the momentum (as long as it's not too long off plan he he ) I'm sure that little gain will be gone soon
Good luck for ww next week x

icklerockchick said:

So pleased that you're ok with the gain. At least you have a starting point for the new plan and you've enjoyed the food! What a week ;-).

Kim, shall I give you my update tomorrow for the 100% business? Don't know how to do bold on this phone!! I've just ordered a new laptop, my previous one met an untimely death as the little darlings kept using it and it had a fair number of falls!
I'm not sure what I'm eating yet!!! X

Back