Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So pleased that you're ok with the gain. At least you have a starting point for the new plan and you've enjoyed the food! What a week ;-).

Kim, shall I give you my update tomorrow for the 100% business? Don't know how to do bold on this phone!! I've just ordered a new laptop, my previous one met an untimely death as the little darlings kept using it and it had a fair number of falls!
I'm not sure what I'm eating yet!!! X

Yep, thats what most of the girls do, give it to me the next day or just before going to bed. Dont worry about the bold!! xx

Mmm if any of you ladies have a sweetie tooth like I do, I have found in tesco some tesco own
Fruit pastels and they are 1 syn each but take he's to eat hehe

Just made a rather odd concoction for my lunch, a tomato mugshot mixed with Heinz baked beans, served in a big bowl with a chopped up laughing cow.... Delicious!!

Kim am not sure if I can class myself as 100% yesterday based on menu and syns I posted. Still within my syns and used all my green day healthy extras so maybe I could?

I'm going to have issue's next week with being 100%, I think on Tuesday I'm going to skip HEX's in favour of cake :p and on Saturday I'll be having 80 syns.... should be 100% the rest of the week though...unless there is more cake left :O

Nikki<3 said:
Mmm if any of you ladies have a sweetie tooth like I do, I have found in tesco some tesco own
Fruit pastels and they are 1 syn each but take he's to eat hehe

Just made a rather odd concoction for my lunch, a tomato mugshot mixed with Heinz baked beans, served in a big bowl with a chopped up laughing cow.... Delicious!!

That's spooky as I was about to post that i am strangely hungry today and did anyone know how many syns to allow for four fruit parstilles...do you know nikki? It's cadbury ones. It was panick buy at petrol station along with four finger kit kat but managed to stop at two fingers #

debtin said:
That's spooky as I was about to post that i am strangely hungry today and did anyone know how many syns to allow for four fruit parstilles...do you know nikki? It's cadbury ones. It was panick buy at petrol station along with four finger kit kat but managed to stop at two fingers #

I always count them as 1 each Hun x

Thanks tho ended up eating rest of kit kat when driving as got lost then stressed. What is wrong with me argh

kim63 said:
Thanks Emma, but where have you been, we've missed you & did you WI yesterday? xx

Hey hey, I've been lurking but not good at posting as works been crazy busy. I'm also not strictly on plan but more eating healthily and the weight is coming off. Had to have some allergy tests as have been having a funny stomach for months now. Anyway, turns out I'm allergic to wheat and the dietician also recommended that I cut down on fruit. I've been doing it for two weeks now and must admit that I feel much better!

Good to see you're into your cycling again. Those pounds will fly off! Good news about hubby too. Am v pleased it's all working out so well for u :) xx

I've turned into a sweetie monster. I'll be hiding until Wednesday WI and will be back to update you all on my progress. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Whitey27 said:
Hey hey, I've been lurking but not good at posting as works been crazy busy. I'm also not strictly on plan but more eating healthily and the weight is coming off. Had to have some allergy tests as have been having a funny stomach for months now. Anyway, turns out I'm allergic to wheat and the dietician also recommended that I cut down on fruit. I've been doing it for two weeks now and must admit that I feel much better!

Good to see you're into your cycling again. Those pounds will fly off! Good news about hubby too. Am v pleased it's all working out so well for u :) xx

This is really interesting as I've had a dodgy bloated stomach every day for as long as I could remember. Did you go to your GP first? x

Also, well done Kim on your losses - proof that sticking to it gives results! x

charliemm said:
This is really interesting as I've had a dodgy bloated stomach every day for as long as I could remember. Did you go to your GP first? x

Yes I went to the gp first and they thought it was a wheat allergy so I cut that out first but was still v bloated so saw a dietician my friend recommended - she was really excellent and told me to try cutting down on fruit and only eat it either before meals, not mix it unless its berries and avoid it in the afternoons - i have honestly felt so much better since. The dietician thinks it sits in my stomach and ferments which makes me bloated and she also said it can actually increase hunger! X

Whitey27 said:
Yes I went to the gp first and they thought it was a wheat allergy so I cut that out first but was still v bloated so saw a dietician my friend recommended - she was really excellent and told me to try cutting down on fruit and only eat it either before meals, not mix it unless its berries and avoid it in the afternoons - i have honestly felt so much better since. The dietician thinks it sits in my stomach and ferments which makes me bloated and she also said it can actually increase hunger! X

I eat a banana at breakfast, and an apple & pear mid morning and by the afternoon I'm bloated and full of wind! :( have tried a few days gluten free but still somewhat bloated so might give that a try! Thanks for the info! X

I've been doing some research on the tinternets, and it seems that both apples and pears are the biggest culprits for bloating and gas! Oops! From tomorrow I shall cut these two out and see how I go :) x

charliemm said:
I've been doing some research on the tinternets, and it seems that both apples and pears are the biggest culprits for bloating and gas! Oops! From tomorrow I shall cut these two out and see how I go :) x

Let me know how u go. I was so sceptical when she told me but honestly feel so much better. I used to feel really uncomfortable yet hungry if that makes sense?! X

Whitey27 said:
Let me know how u go. I was so sceptical when she told me but honestly feel so much better. I used to feel really uncomfortable yet hungry if that makes sense?! X

I know exactly what you mean - I felt uncomfortably bloated but at the same time could eat for England! X

I didn't realise that apples and pears were bad for bloating, I eat loads.

100% red day for me, 2 HEA, 2HEB and 7 1/2 syns

off to pizza hut tomorrow, really hoping they still do the chilli twists as I've wanted to try them for ages. If not I'll have to go for salmon pasta bake... I've got a list of syn values for the pasta dishes and low cal pizza's which I'm going to pop in my bag in case I fancy something else :p just hope little one is well enough for us to go

donna88 said:
I didn't realise that apples and pears were bad for bloating, I eat loads.

100% red day for me, 2 HEA, 2HEB and 7 1/2 syns

off to pizza hut tomorrow, really hoping they still do the chilli twists as I've wanted to try them for ages. If not I'll have to go for salmon pasta bake... I've got a list of syn values for the pasta dishes and low cal pizza's which I'm going to pop in my bag in case I fancy something else :p just hope little one is well enough for us to go

When I went last time they told me they had stopped the chilli twists :( there should be plenty of other stuff for you to have anyway! X

When I went last time they told me they had stopped the chilli twists :( there should be plenty of other stuff for you to have anyway! X

Oh no :(

A little worried now then as the only things I could find syns online which were also on the online menu were foot long dishes... not sure if syns online is right for the footlong or the old ones :/

If they only have foot long pasta dishes I might go for the pizzette as at least I know I can work the syns out by cals

Can I join you? After my WI today I am officially (just) in the 9s - 9st 13.5lb! I have not been here since my early teens so I am extremely pleased with myself. It took two months to work through the 10s so I think I may be here for a while....

Back