Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

charliemm said:
Sorry not been around much ladies - taking a break from SW at the min as keep losing :(

Deb you really look fantastic in that dress! :)

Thanks for comments...am tryin ha ha..Are you losing a lot? Are you finding it hard to maintain or tryin lose?

Thanks for comments...am tryin ha ha..Are you losing a lot? Are you finding it hard to maintain or tryin lose?

I've lost 3 lb so far, am under my target by 4 lbs! I've not been trying to lose, I've been attempting to maintain, but it's sods law that it comes off when you don't want it to! x

charliemm said:
I've lost 3 lb so far, am under my target by 4 lbs! I've not been trying to lose, I've been attempting to maintain, but it's sods law that it comes off when you don't want it to! x

Just had look in your diary and your idea of eating when hungry and stopping when full sounds ideal. I agree with Kim about feeling good in your own skin. It's brilliant you feel that good.
Last time I wore shorts was seven years ago....x.

debtin said:
Just had look in your diary and your idea of eating when hungry and stopping when full sounds ideal. I agree with Kim about feeling good in your own skin. It's brilliant you feel that good.
Last time I wore shorts was seven years ago....x.

I'll let you know how weigh in goes next week! I'm sure you'll be in shorts in no time :) x

I finally managed to shift my hen do gain and belong here again - which I'm glad coz u all seem very talkative and helpful.
I do need some advice please. Iv only been doing sw since Christmas so this will be my first holiday on sw. Usually I would say sod the diet and enjoy my holiday but 7 days into my holiday I have my very important wedding dress to get into. Which has a button up back so no lee-way, and Is very fitted. I tend to balloon up and swell in the heat so I can't afford to put any weight on in the first week - but it is a 24 hr all inclusive restaurant with amazing food and alcohol. Anyone got any tips on how I can enjoy my first week but not gain ?? The second week I plan to let loose and be off plan!

laura35 said:
I finally managed to shift my hen do gain and belong here again - which I'm glad coz u all seem very talkative and helpful.
I do need some advice please. Iv only been doing sw since Christmas so this will be my first holiday on sw. Usually I would say sod the diet and enjoy my holiday but 7 days into my holiday I have my very important wedding dress to get into. Which has a button up back so no lee-way, and Is very fitted. I tend to balloon up and swell in the heat so I can't afford to put any weight on in the first week - but it is a 24 hr all inclusive restaurant with amazing food and alcohol. Anyone got any tips on how I can enjoy my first week but not gain ?? The second week I plan to let loose and be off plan!

Hey Hun :)

You just need to try an stick to plan as much as possible and try and do some swimming just to help :)

I let loose when I went to Mexico and put on 10lb in 2 weeks! So just be sensible really.

Xxx

If its all inclusive, you shouldn't have too much of a problem as Im sure there will lots of salads & meats, but try to avoid any dressings. Alcohol you will have to be careful with especially in the heat! Try swimming & lots of walks

Hey Hun :)

You just need to try an stick to plan as much as possible and try and do some swimming just to help :)

I let loose when I went to Mexico and put on 10lb in 2 weeks! So just be sensible really.

Xxx

How was the 2nd hen doo Nikki? x

I blame this gorgeous weather, as went off plan yesterday..........walked to the pub for a few wine & sodas & then got a curry takeout on the way home! Oh well, life's for living & its not as if I do it everyday!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

2nd hen do was fab. Had a few wines but we got so carried away we didn't eat so I had a slice of wm toast when I got home.

Off into town today to find mum a dress for the wedding. Not sure what the plan is for food though. Xx

Week 3 100% Challenge

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 7 Syns 40 min walk
Wednesday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 28.3 mile ride 1114 cals
Thursday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 13 Syns 21.2 mile ride 825 cals
Friday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 30/105 Syns 29.1 mile ride 1131 cals
Saturday - Off Plan Rest Day
Sunday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Vicky 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan

Thursday - 100% Red 12 Syns 40 min Cicuits 5 mile walk
Friday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 7 Syns
Wednesday - 100% red 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Thursday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday -
Sunday -

Lynica 9st 8lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 14 Syns 1.5h walk
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 7/105 Syns
Friday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 2.5 Syns = 9.5/105
Saturday -
Sunday -

Donna 9st 2.5lbs (+2.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 31/105 Syns
Wednesday -100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 0 Syns
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 3 Syns
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 1HexB 0 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -

Laura 9st 12.5lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 10 Wkls
Wednesday - 100% SF 4 Wkls
Thursday - 100% SF 4 Wkls
Friday - 100% SF 10 Wkls
Saturday -
Sunday -

Just try and stick with salads and cold meat, drink plenty of water and do lots of swimming. Hopefully you'll find it quite easy with the heat!
Hope you have a wonderful time though and good luck for the big day, it sounds like its all going to be amazing

I blame this gorgeous weather, as went off plan yesterday..........walked to the pub for a few wine & sodas & then got a curry takeout on the way home! Oh well, life's for living & its not as if I do it everyday!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend x

Having a lovely weekend so far, being lazy today not got dressed yet :/ going to jump in the shower in a bit and get back out in the sun

2nd hen do was fab. Had a few wines but we got so carried away we didn't eat so I had a slice of wm toast when I got home.

Off into town today to find mum a dress for the wedding. Not sure what the plan is for food though. Xx

Glad you had another great hen night, when is the wedding? Hope you have fun shopping

Had a great time last night, not sure how many syns I had though, went for mixed enchilada's (one was spicy chilli and one chicken) with jacket potato (had no butter on the jacket) but then I had a little bit of tear and share garlic bread and one of my brothers jack daniels chicken wings (but I left most of the skin from that) the cake was a lot bigger then I expected and had a massive slice of that as we didn't want to take it home. Then I had 6 amaretto's and diet cokes. I had 70-odd syns left from the week though (planning on staying syn free tomorrow and today) so although I went over them last night at least 70 of my syns were covered.

Today I'm going red, at least that's the plan, had muesli for breakfast and planning on stir fried prawns for lunch and BBQ for tea, so will just eat loads of meat and salad.

donna88 said:
Just try and stick with salads and cold meat, drink plenty of water and do lots of swimming. Hopefully you'll find it quite easy with the heat!
Hope you have a wonderful time though and good luck for the big day, it sounds like its all going to be amazing

Having a lovely weekend so far, being lazy today not got dressed yet :/ going to jump in the shower in a bit and get back out in the sun

Glad you had another great hen night, when is the wedding? Hope you have fun shopping

Had a great time last night, not sure how many syns I had though, went for mixed enchilada's (one was spicy chilli and one chicken) with jacket potato (had no butter on the jacket) but then I had a little bit of tear and share garlic bread and one of my brothers jack daniels chicken wings (but I left most of the skin from that) the cake was a lot bigger then I expected and had a massive slice of that as we didn't want to take it home. Then I had 6 amaretto's and diet cokes. I had 70-odd syns left from the week though (planning on staying syn free tomorrow and today) so although I went over them last night at least 70 of my syns were covered.

Today I'm going red, at least that's the plan, had muesli for breakfast and planning on stir fried prawns for lunch and BBQ for tea, so will just eat loads of meat and salad.

The wedding is in France and we fly a week today! So excited!!!

Mmm BBQ food, yummy! It's so easy on SW to have a BBQ.

The wedding is in France and we fly a week today! So excited!!!

Mmm BBQ food, yummy! It's so easy on SW to have a BBQ.

Sounds lovely, bet you'll have a great time. Hope the weathers nice for you all

I know, we popped to Morrisons as we had a voucher and got some steak, some chicken and some sausages... fatty sausages so boyfriends having them but I have two from joes which I've taken out of the freezer (need to order some more but begrudge the postage) and the chicken is marinading in the fridge, again the boyfriend went for the fatty version, he has nando's marinade on his, so I've got natural yoghurt and tandoori seasoning..... I can't wait.

Lurking in the shadows as I haven't been so good. Nothing too (ahem) bad but its not 100%. Will do my best til weigh in day..don't have anything sustainable for breakfast but will see what happens and how I feel.
Looking at it as a blip as opposed to a fail and back on track asap
Hope your all well x

You're not the only one Deb. Was good all day & then huge choccie urge that I couldn't resist.....I blame the hormones! Great night tho watching Soccer Aid. No more mucking about now, back on plan & lots of cycling to burn off the excess! X

Yuck... Fab day.... Drank, ate, drank, ate, headache, feel sick as a pig, bed. Juice starts tomorrow. That is all.

kim63 said:
You're not the only one Deb. Was good all day & then huge choccie urge that I couldn't resist.....I blame the hormones! Great night tho watching Soccer Aid. No more mucking about now, back on plan & lots of cycling to burn off the excess! X

Well when I was wondering why I was tuned to the moon today like a woman possessed I realised I always get like this with few days of pill left. I was prob being lazy and greedy tho. Not lookin forward to weigh in but as I am expecting it to not be great I am also looking forward to the start of a new week and level three of shred (missing out day ten of level two as it was bugging me) x

Back