Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Not sure what's wrong with me...am not in the mood and can't focus!! I want to be on plan and I want to feel good. Think am tired, hormonal and stressed with little one. Went to shops for potatoes and came home with wine....its one of those days.
Funny as I am at my lightest yet feel huge.

Not sure what's wrong with me...am not in the mood and can't focus!! I want to be on plan and I want to feel good. Think am tired, hormonal and stressed with little one. Went to shops for potatoes and came home with wine....its one of those days.

Ooooooh dear, drink of the devil!!!

Deb, if you're hormonal & stressed its not a good time to think about SW, but...............I will be cruel to be kind here, you have done so well to get where you are & do you want to feel like s***e next week or a few weeks later a few pounds heavier & then feel like crap coz you've put weight on! Probably not, so its up to you really how you want to play it.
Have you thought about calling target? Sometimes that can help, as you can regroup your mind & come back to it when you're ready. You have been struggling this week & you're being rather hard on yourself. You're a lovely slim girl & do you need or want to lose a bit more? I know you said you wanted to tone, so why not take the pressure off by putting SW on the back burner, dont pig out just make sensible choices & concentrate more on the exercise side of things.
We all put so much pressure on ourselves & there is enough in general life, so why not just chill for a bit & see how it goes....here endeth the lesson & it was all meant in kindness!!!! xx

kim63 said:
Oh Claire, Im so sorry to hear of your loss. Was it expected or sudden? However it was its still never easy to lose someone you love, so stay strong x

Congratulations on finishing all your exams it must be such a relief & now you can concentrate on you. What sort of job are you going for.......social worker or chef?

We're all still plodding on here very slowly, but getting there I think. Will look forward to having you back in the fold of the 119ers!!! xx

Thanks kim. It was very very sudden, she went in the hospital because she was feeling ill and was expected out in 4 days. Then they found she had advanced lung cancer.. I was still at uni at the time so i rushed back and got to see her before she passed. It still doesn't feel real.

I'm still going for training to be a chef =). It feels good to be done with it all absolutely, just haven't had much time to enjoy the freedom yet either.

I'm looking forward to being a proper member of this group again. I have no idea what's going on with everyone now x

Right ok so somehow I don't have many syns left and weigh in day isn't til Tuesday. Hmmm not sure how to handle this as I haven't factored in any wine I know I will end up having.
Looks like am going to need to have couple days of very little syns as I only have 50 syns left. Now am debating even having wine but wow I feel deprived at the thought
On a lighter note because my syns are weekly was still 100%, and did day 2, level 3 of shot.
Really tight today which can only be good thing...happy with that
Time of month definately to blame for my eating this week ha

Try and have some syn free days, it works for me, I make sure I fill up on lots of free foods, make sure I have things to snack on and allow myself upto 5 syns for something if I really need it, but usually find I don't actually want what it is... when I try and go syn free and think I'm not allowed something it kills me, but when I know I'm allowing it I find I don't want it---weird I know, but maybe that will work for you as well.

Thanks for asking, Charlie is fine but wont keep her dressing on as its not sticking that well & Im sure she hides round a bush in our garden & pulls it off. Its not a problem really as the Nurse said leave it open to the air as well & the wound is clean & dry......but she's still in a strop!!!

Oh, thought you said you'd lost 0.25lbs this week.....my bad! Thats what weekly syns are for, but if you feel you will go over your 105, especially with your vino at the weekend, I suppose its not 100%! Dont worry about it tho Deb, we all have days/weeks like this & Im sure your mojo will come back. Has anything put you in this frame of mind? I'll take you out of this weeks challenge, but maybe you'll feel better for it next week xx

Glad to hear she's okay, although I hope she cheers up soon bless her

Because me and OH are trying to save some money so we can move forward with out relationship. Managed to bring my outgoings from £800 a month to £400!!! Bargain!! Xx

Wow that's pretty impressive, wish we could halve ours

Hey everyone i hope you haven't all forgotten who i am! I have officially finished exams and my entire degree so will be graduating in july and that will be the end of that era. I was off plan completely over exam period, was too stresse to think of anything other than revision. I don't know what i weigh right now as i haven't checked in ages but will let you all know when i go back home this weekend.

Unfortunately its only now that i'm back on plan and struggling a lot. My nan, who i'm very close to, passed away last thursday and its been really hard... But i'm trying to keep positive and will be starting over again from now and i'm determined to feel good about myself this summer.

Hope you've all been well, i've missed this group so much x

Well done on your exams all finishing. Sorry to hear about your nan, I hope your coping as well as you can

Quick report in while i remember.

Wed- 100%, sf, 5 weeklies
Today- 100%, sf, 7 weeklies

WI tomorrow so know I wont eat any more weeklies today as already had an off plan day this week so hoping it will only be a small gain or a a STS would be lovely! X

Good luck at WI

Try not to stress too much about the plan if your already stressed and hormonal, but also try and remember how well you've done so far. I always feel huge when I'm feeling down even though I'm slimmer now then I can ever remember being. I feel quite big today :( wish I could get that feeling out of my head for good

Sorry to hear of your loss Claire x

I only started back yesterday after almost a month completely off plan - we can do it :) x

Got called a twig today! :O wish I felt like one!

kim63 said:
Ooooooh dear, drink of the devil!!!

Deb, if you're hormonal & stressed its not a good time to think about SW, but...............I will be cruel to be kind here, you have done so well to get where you are & do you want to feel like s***e next week or a few weeks later a few pounds heavier & then feel like crap coz you've put weight on! Probably not, so its up to you really how you want to play it.
Have you thought about calling target? Sometimes that can help, as you can regroup your mind & come back to it when you're ready. You have been struggling this week & you're being rather hard on yourself. You're a lovely slim girl & do you need or want to lose a bit more? I know you said you wanted to tone, so why not take the pressure off by putting SW on the back burner, dont pig out just make sensible choices & concentrate more on the exercise side of things.
We all put so much pressure on ourselves & there is enough in general life, so why not just chill for a bit & see how it goes....here endeth the lesson & it was all meant in kindness!!!! xx

I think I want to bottle you Kim!! Always make sense and it feels like you have just given me a big hug ;)
Ach am just not in the mood. Am not comin off plan as even if am not doing so well it does help me. I think I do just need relax a bit but knowing me I will be right back on plan tom. The past few weeks I have lost most weight I have lost in long time albeit small, it feels like a reward for being good. I think my downfall just now is not having a food plan this week. I have been doing well with planning but this week is rubbish. I am also gettin fed up with what am eating so tom I am going to do some menus. I want to take bread out and maybe replace with ryvita, swop milk for something else, not have baked potato and find something other than ham salad for lunch.
See talkin about things help!!
My little one is all over the place and I had the urge to buy fatty crisp to have with my wine but didn't. That's how I know I am not quite ready to fall off the wagon.
I will have some wine later and recharge my batteries tom.
Think I get like this near or during totm but am usually organised to deal with it
So your wise words DO help. Am still "up" about it all, just need time out today
Thanks Kim.....aka my shoulder to moan on x x

donna88 said:
Try and have some syn free days, it works for me, I make sure I fill up on lots of free foods, make sure I have things to snack on and allow myself upto 5 syns for something if I really need it, but usually find I don't actually want what it is... when I try and go syn free and think I'm not allowed something it kills me, but when I know I'm allowing it I find I don't want it---weird I know, but maybe that will work for you as well.

Glad to hear she's okay, although I hope she cheers up soon bless her

Wow that's pretty impressive, wish we could halve ours

Well done on your exams all finishing. Sorry to hear about your nan, I hope your coping as well as you can

Good luck at WI

Try not to stress too much about the plan if your already stressed and hormonal, but also try and remember how well you've done so far. I always feel huge when I'm feeling down even though I'm slimmer now then I can ever remember being. I feel quite big today :( wish I could get that feeling out of my head for good

You have did so well Donna and I have done no where near as much as you. My main goal is to not wobble but would like scales to be lower. Just having off day that's been coming all week.
When are you off on your weekend away?

You have did so well Donna and I have done no where near as much as you. My main goal is to not wobble but would like scales to be lower. Just having off day that's been coming all week.
When are you off on your weekend away?

Going to Scarborough (Monday to Wednesday...bit of a pain as it goes over two weeks really...Monday and then Tuesday/Wednesday are the next week....although maybe that will work in my favour come WI) we've been talking about going away together for a while and saw it on a groupon, was only £99 for the two nights breakfast both morning and 4 course meal both evenings, seemed like a good deal. Will have what I want for breakfast and tea at the hotel (not that I think there will be much choice lol) but I mean I won't worry about it and I think I'm going to try and go for fish (batter removed) and mushy peas during the day...

Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow, at least sw is still in your mind

Deb enjoy a bit of wine tonight and get the focus back you have done amazingly well so far!

Even a quick mental plan the night before or in morning can help. I tend to just have a quick browse round the kitchen see what I have in and see what strikes my fancy :) its whatever works for you I know a lot of people like weekly plans but I don't really like planning to far in advance as I often just take a notion for something! Having lots of versatile basics in really helps for this as can always chuck together something lol.

Xx

Oh and mixing up your healthy extras a bit and trying new recipes always renews my enthusiasm so hope it does for you too! X

Just took the cake I made for little ones ugly bug ball out of the oven, it smells lovely. Managed not to lick the bowl when I made the mix though :) so I'm proud of that, just have to make the buttercream and resist that as well. I really really hope he doesn't come home with some of it tomorrow though.... I hate to sound full of myself but if there's one thing I can do really well its make a cake

MidnightPrincess said:
Thanks kim. It was very very sudden, she went in the hospital because she was feeling ill and was expected out in 4 days. Then they found she had advanced lung cancer.. I was still at uni at the time so i rushed back and got to see her before she passed. It still doesn't feel real.

I'm still going for training to be a chef =). It feels good to be done with it all absolutely, just haven't had much time to enjoy the freedom yet either.

I'm looking forward to being a proper member of this group again. I have no idea what's going on with everyone now x

That exact same thing happened to my Grandma. They said she had a chest infection then 4 weeks later told us she had lung cancer n a week after she dies, was horrible. X

lilprincessvic said:
That exact same thing happened to my Grandma. They said she had a chest infection then 4 weeks later told us she had lung cancer n a week after she dies, was horrible. X

It was awful, but at the same time i'm kind of glad it was quick. The night before she died she was still telling my mum what wine to get for her jubilee party. She wasn't in pain and didn't have to suffer for months like my grandad did x

MidnightPrincess said:
It was awful, but at the same time i'm kind of glad it was quick. The night before she died she was still telling my mum what wine to get for her jubilee party. She wasn't in pain and didn't have to suffer for months like my grandad did x

You can get the wine she wanted for the party and have a wee toast in her honour....that would be lovely x x

icklerockchick said:
Deb enjoy a bit of wine tonight and get the focus back you have done amazingly well so far!

Even a quick mental plan the night before or in morning can help. I tend to just have a quick browse round the kitchen see what I have in and see what strikes my fancy :) its whatever works for you I know a lot of people like weekly plans but I don't really like planning to far in advance as I often just take a notion for something! Having lots of versatile basics in really helps for this as can always chuck together something lol.

Xx

Thanks missus....you are all a wise bunch!! Usually I plan few days too esp as I only work three days. I find work days fine to do but I need to work Extra hard on my days off and plan as much of them as possible. I usually plan my three work days then on my last day start thinkin ahead to days off.
I do need to have a rejig of healthy extras and wee look on here for fresh ideas. Usually when I look thru my book and old mags that help too.
Thanks ladies x

debtin said:
You can get the wine she wanted for the party and have a wee toast in her honour....that would be lovely x x

Very true, though it would probably just be me and the OH. My family are remarkably unsentimental, while all very upset see no point in having scattering her ashes in a special place to then visit or anything like that. Which i hate but can't do anything about.

Anyway.. Sorry for bringing such a horrible mood x

Hi girls

Welcome back Annie :)!! You sound like your back in the zone x

Claire so sorry to hear your sad news big hugs huni xxx
glad your uni's all finished and good luck job hunting and getting back on plan, I'm sure everthing will be fine :) xx

Deb I'm sure you'll be fine, we do put so much pressure on ourselves. Take a step back and try plan some different meals using different things maybe we should all share a favourite recipe and all have a shake up I know I tend to eat the same old stuff :) enjoy your glass or two of wine xx

Donna your making me want cake.... Post a pic so we can all drool he he x

Kim hope your not going to be too disapointed in me but I was off plan again yesterday, it was not planned that way but we went to see the olympic torch and ended up in greggs for a bit of tea.... I had a chicken Mayo bap (430cals) and plain walkers crisps don't think they fit in any plan ha ha oh then at about 9ish I felt peckish so had 2 slices White toast :-( so all in all 3 days off plan this week oops
Anyway decided to wi this morn and you'll never guess.... I sts omg how is that possible !!!

So new week and been 100% today both hex's and 2 syns :)

I'm off work now till next thurs thank god just what I need....
Were going to Alton towers tommorrow so will try be on plan
I'll be off plan sat cause going to friends for dinner and stop over so just going with the flow.
The rest of the week maybe off plan too cause it's jessie's birthday on Tuesday will take each day me thinks sorry might not be that great at the 100% challenge this week he he

Hope everyone has had a good day where's the sun gone :-( xx

Back