Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Kim, yesterday was: 100%, EE, 1 HEa 1 HEb, 12 syns (rest day)

I was up at 6 lol. I can never sleep after a drink but my step dad phoned me at like 6 30 n woke me!!

I edited the spelling mistakes lol.

Luckily no hangover woop. Hand planned a bike ride for today but looking outside I'm not sure that's gonna happen x

You can still ride in the rain! Im just gearing myself up to one as just had 2 much needed rest days! DH on a 100 mile Sportive today, so he's off round the Dorset countryside somewhere! x

O god just seen the 100% challenge n I've only been on plan 2 days. That is not good at all!

You haven't exactly had the best of weeks emotionally Vicky, so wouldn't stress too much. Just keep plugging away & you'll get there.

Funny tho, as I should take some of my own advice sometimes, as I've just looked at the 119er stats & its bloomin awful, feel as tho Im going round in circles, but Im shrinking which is the main thing & I actually feel feel & think I look slimmer! My clothes are too big & Im fitting into clothes I couldn't 2 months ago!
So, we all need to keep plodding away at it & this time in 6 months we'll be laughing!!! xx

I'm really rubbish at using my hexas cos I'm lactose intolerant and don't really buy the fake stuff. I use my hexbs on pasta and bread on red days.

Kim i think we can write today off too. I've drunk so much tonight there's no way I'm within syns.

I really need a kick up the butt to get me back on it

me too though i started today off with glass of water with lemon and a hot cup with lemon in too. Had one alpen light so far and not going to eat ANYTHING that isnt free or superfree today!!

I belong in here :) yay!
Hi everyone, so pleased to finally be joining you. Weighed in at 9 stone 11.75lbs today :) can't wait to work my way through the 9s!

well done and welcome....i agree you look fab!! what is your target?

DONT TELL ME THE END!!!!!!! Have 2 more episodes to watch, its one of my favourite programmes. I think I read somewhere that Meredith & McDreamy leave......but dont tell me!!!! xx

QUOTE=lilprincessvic;5216989]I'm really rubbish at using my hexas cos I'm lactose intolerant and don't really buy the fake stuff. I use my hexbs on pasta and bread on red days.

Kim i think we can write today off too. I've drunk so much tonight there's no way I'm within syns.

You made me chuckle as you must have posted this at 3.30 & then edited it at 7.30......did you only have 4 hours sleep after a skinfull?! Hope you had a good time whatever you got up to! x

Hello, welcome & well done on your fantastic weighloss so far.....you look as tho you're nearly at target by your stats or are you aiming lower?[/QUOTE]

Cant seem to select only the bit i want to quote on??

I wont kim - i save them up on my sky planner so i can watch a few episodes at a time - just hate having to wait til next year ARGHH

DONT TELL ME THE END!!!!!!! Have 2 more episodes to watch, its one of my favourite programmes. I think I read somewhere that Meredith & McDreamy leave......but dont tell me!!!! xx

QUOTE=lilprincessvic;5216989]I'm really rubbish at using my hexas cos I'm lactose intolerant and don't really buy the fake stuff. I use my hexbs on pasta and bread on red days.

You made me chuckle as you must have posted this at 3.30 & then edited it at 7.30......did you only have 4 hours sleep after a skinfull?! Hope you had a good time whatever you got up to! x

Hello, welcome & well done on your fantastic weighloss so far.....you look as tho you're nearly at target by your stats or are you aiming lower?[/QUOTE]

You can still ride in the rain! Im just gearing myself up to one as just had 2 much needed rest days! DH on a 100 mile Sportive today, so he's off round the Dorset countryside somewhere! x

You haven't exactly had the best of weeks emotionally Vicky, so wouldn't stress too much. Just keep plugging away & you'll get there.

Funny tho, as I should take some of my own advice sometimes, as I've just looked at the 119er stats & its bloomin awful, feel as tho Im going round in circles, but Im shrinking which is the main thing & I actually feel feel & think I look slimmer! My clothes are too big & Im fitting into clothes I couldn't 2 months ago!
So, we all need to keep plodding away at it & this time in 6 months we'll be laughing!!! xx

you are doing great kim and sound so motivated and if you feel good then thats all that matters!!

Hello, welcome & well done on your fantastic weighloss so far.....you look as tho you're nearly at target by your stats or are you aiming lower?

Cant seem to select only the bit i want to quote on??

I wont kim - i save them up on my sky planner so i can watch a few episodes at a time - just hate having to wait til next year ARGHH[/QUOTE]

Haha, thats what I do Debs with most of my fave programmes! I have a 'duvet day' & just sit & catch up with them all. Im a bit behind on a lot of them now as DH on leave, so I tend not to watch them when he's here as we're always too busy, doing what Im not sure lol!
The only thing I dont like about the American series, is they all finish at the same time & then we have to wait an age to see them again & I do need a 'fix' everynow & then!!! xx

Kim I was off plan yesterday :( hopefully not too bad but i had nachos with frajita chicken loads of cheese guachamoli and sour cream with chives. no odea how to syn it and didnt have any HEX's. I suppose at least ive barely had syns the rest of the week. we have loads of fruit in so ill take that away with us, im still not going to worry about it too much but nice to know we will have some if i want it.

think im going to have a green day today.. doing sausage and bacon sarnies for boyfriends parents before they go (as his dads helping him wallpaper at the moment) but i really dont fancy them. i feel weird after being off plan yesterday just fancy a salad.

my sister had her baby last night. i wont get to see him for a while now though (at least a week)

Thanks Annie. How are you getting on so far, are you enjoying being back on plan? What day are you doing WI? xx

I am loving it! Feel almost back to normal :) I know I said Saturday, but my first day was Thursday, so I think I will stick to Thursday x

Reporting in to say off plan day yesterday. Ugh hungover and had a rubbish sleep! Food wise wasn't bad but had a couple ciders and loads of cocktails. Lovely at the time but not so much now :-/ x

debtin said:
me too though i started today off with glass of water with lemon and a hot cup with lemon in too. Had one alpen light so far and not going to eat ANYTHING that isnt free or superfree today!!

Sounds like a plan. I'm with ya x

kim63 said:

I feel the same . Just going in circles.

Your right bout the emotions thing. I'm just glad I haven't totally blown it cos I could av easily and would have in the past. I would have gone to shop and spent a week's worth of money on crap food and eaten it all in one go. Sw teaches us a lot!!!

Guys, can Red Leicester be used as HEa? Its the only cheese we have aside from full fat Philly and low fat tesco triangles x

downtownsuzie said:
Guys, can Red Leicester be used as HEa? Its the only cheese we have aside from full fat Philly and low fat tesco triangles x

Just checked website Annie, 30g red leicester can be used as hexa x

Thanks hun! Having jacket potatoes tonight :)

How are you?

Sitting here catching up with The Biggest Loser and for the first time in a long while, not eating a family size bag of Doritos or a tub of Ben & Jerry's at the same time, haha! Bran Flakes and apples instead :)

Back