Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
Defo lol. Have been looking in mirror n I don't actually look that bad. Still need to loose a bit though x

How much more are you trying to lose? Do you have a date in mind that you wanna get to target for?

I want to get to target for Readinf festival at the end of august. So i've got about a stone to 1.5 stone to go x

Defo lol. Have been looking in mirror n I don't actually look that bad. Still need to loose a bit though x

It's hard when we get to that point isn't it. I've been the same, I still want to loose a bit but because when I look in the mirror I think I look okay I find it harder to say no to some things, when I was bigger I really wanted to loose and I hated looking in the mirror so that was my motivation, whereas now I always think, ''well its not the end of the world if I only loose 1/2lb or nothing at all'' or even ''doesn't matter if I gain a lb or two'' found myself thinking already that I might have a hifi bar later even though I'm on ee and already had a pitta, because technically I should be trying to maintain, but I'm expecting a gain to creep on from last week...plus I'm still considering whether or not I should go for another half a stone! My main problem with that is I don't know if I want to loose more, or if I just like loosing....if I get to 8 and a half will I then just want to go down to 8

*warning photo content*

Haha ok so I ha a sneaky scale hop this morning and down 2lb... 9st 12.

Here are some photos of me tonight.....

Bra only so beware lol just so I can show y wobbly bits in glory!! Any hints on what ican do to get rid of the love handles an bits under my boobs!!! I'm scenic route to 9st ....

Oh and also me ready to go out with my sis tonight. Few drinks down the pub I think :)

Me and OH are cutting back big style from Sunday.... To help us....

Attachments

• image-3152375188.jpg
    image-3152375188.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 68
  • image-4264303034.jpg
    image-4264303034.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1661215457.jpg
    image-1661215457.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 64
*warning photo content*

Bra only so beware lol just so I can show y wobbly bits in glory!! Any hints on what ican do to get rid of the love handles an bits under my boobs!!! I'm scenic route to 9st ....

Oh and also me ready to go out with my sis tonight. Few drinks down the pub I think :)

To be honest, I think you look fantastic, I'd love to have your stomach!!!! All I can suggest is anything that's meant for toning if you feel that's what you need. Would crunches (but the ones where you go across your body so your stretching your sides if that makes sense) can't remember what you call them lol, but yeah would they work on love handles?

I would love to be comfortably in the 9s. Last time I got back into 9s I said I would never go back to 10s but yet Tuesday morning there there was 10 2. I hate it. Last November I weighed 10 7. So only lost 5 lbs in 6 months.
I want to be at last 9.7 would prefer to be 8 7 but not look feasible x

Nikki<3 said:
*warning photo content*

My god nikki. If I was a bloke!!!!! You look stunning x

lilprincessvic said:
My god nikki. If I was a bloke!!!!! You look stunning x

Aww thanks hun :) such nice words xx

Nikki you look fab very trim I think we can all find fault with our own bodies and "real" women don't look like the magazine models real women look like you !! :) chilli huni you look fantastic xx

lynica said:
Nikki you look fab very trim I think we can all find fault with our own bodies and "real" women don't look like the magazine models real women look like you !! :) chilli huni you look fantastic xx
Thank you OMG! I'm finding it super hard to feel good about myself BUT Everyone else say I look fab so I think body dismorphia has kicked in lol xxxxx

lynica said:

Aww thanks hun... Feeling better because of the positives xxxxx

donna88 said:
You do look great Nikki, but I think its always hard to see it in ourselves.

It certainly is, I see big blobby fatty.... Will take time I suppose xx

lilprincessvic said:
That's wha I see when I look in mirror :-(

It so sad isn't it...., people see everything different and part of me wishes I was able to accept me. I'm now
Concerned about the old convicting xxxx

100% ee today 1 hea 1 heb 11.5 syns

I'm so tired, just watching the end of a film with my boyfriend but can see me going to be when it finishes, how rock and roll am I lol

Nikki<3 said:
It so sad isn't it...., people see everything different and part of me wishes I was able to accept me. I'm now
Concerned about the old convicting xxxx

My other half thinks I may be bordering on anorexic cos I can't see now thin I am. O honestly think I'm massive.

I can't honestly say i have not been 100% today lol x

lilprincessvic said:
My other half thinks I may be bordering on anorexic cos I can't see now thin I am. O honestly think I'm massive.

I can't honestly say i have not been 100% today lol x

My Oh and Sister think the same about me :-( for some reason I just can't see it. When I look back at pictures from when I was 9st 3-5 I think "Crikey Nikki you look anorexic" but when I see myself day to day in the mirror its totally different. Xxx

Nikki you look so slim and gorgeous, but I totally understand where you're coming from. I get comments all the time from family telling me I'm starting to look ill and not to lose any more weight - but often when I look in the mirror I still see fat and blubber! I now try to pick parts of me that I like and focus on those - for instance my arms are quite muscular and I like my bum now too :)

No body is perfect and I don't believe there is anyone that is completely happy with the way they look. It's all about embracing what we have and being happy - though we all know too well that it's easier said that done! X

charliemm said:
Nikki you look so slim and gorgeous, but I totally understand where you're coming from. I get comments all the time from family telling me I'm starting to look ill and not to lose any more weight - but often when I look in the mirror I still see fat and blubber! I now try to pick parts of me that I like and focus on those - for instance my arms are quite muscular and I like my bum now too :)

No body is perfect and I don't believe there is anyone that is completely happy with the way they look. It's all about embracing what we have and being happy - though we all know too well that it's easier said that done! X

Aww thanks hun :) that's made me smile :)

I think im more dissapointed in myself for letting me gain 10lbs BUT I know I can lose them just as quickly. My mum was saying last night that she wishes she could lose weight as quick as me (when I stick to plan!!!) and my sister who usually says I'm looking to thin etc was actually supporting me and saying she knows I can lose it. So this morning I'm feeling positive!

Xx

Back