Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So Kim 100% for me today 3 packs and 1 high protein very very low carb meal.

Also 1 hour of zumba which the kinect tells me I burned 555calories in. Cardio trainer says similar and just about to do an hours pirates sesh with oh x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120617_195557.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120617_195557.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 55
  • ForumRunner_20120617_195618.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120617_195618.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 49
Looking good Vicky! What do you follow for your Pilates? I totally need involved with stretching/ balance type stuff to help my ankle get back to top form! X

icklerockchick said:
Looking good Vicky! What do you follow for your Pilates? I totally need involved with stretching/ balance type stuff to help my ankle get back to top form! X

YouTube. There's LOADS!!!! Me and oh do a different one every day. Its good x

Yeah vicky looking good - even after excercise. Laura and kim looked great too. Am sure we will "get there" one day x

lilprincessvic said:
YouTube. There's LOADS!!!! Me and oh do a different one every day. Its good x

Cheers is there any channels in particular that you would recommend? I seem to have lost my fitness levels a bit but my flexibility is much worse than before! X

Looking mighty fine there Vicky
Little chat on here & then Mr Grey is calling me! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'm now 80% though the crappy book I'm reading.... Must finish it tomorrow so I can get back to Christian!! X

icklerockchick said:
Cheers is there any channels in particular that you would recommend? I seem to have lost my fitness levels a bit but my flexibility is much worse than before! X

There's a really good one called yoga for weightloss it's about 20 mins n just found a channel which is pop pilates x

lilprincessvic said:
There's a really good one called yoga for weightloss it's about 20 mins n just found a channel which is pop pilates x

Cool cheers will look into them tomorrow :) x

lilprincessvic said:
So Kim 100% for me today 3 packs and 1 high protein very very low carb meal.

Also 1 hour of zumba which the kinect tells me I burned 555calories in. Cardio trainer says similar and just about to do an hours pirates sesh with oh x

Love love love your bracelet tattoos! I'm thinking of getting another on my wrist (I've got 3 but they're all on my feet!) but not sure as to how well it could be covered! Looking fab btw :)

charliemm said:
Love love love your bracelet tattoos! I'm thinking of getting another on my wrist (I've got 3 but they're all on my feet!) but not sure as to how well it could be covered! Looking fab btw :)

Oooo thanks. I have 20 tatts I think. Got a necklace too. Getting another on Saturday so will put a pic up x

ooo what ypu getting done? cant wait to see the pic.

I dont have any tattoos myself, not really my thing they woulsnt suit me but love seeing other peoples!

off to bed now as Im tired and obviously its Monday tomorrow :( the weekends always go so fast. think we're going to hand lottle ones party invites out this week though...parties on 7th of July but the schools closed for half of next week! its only 3 weekends away, going to come a lot quicker then Im expecting I bet!!!

Just finished the first Fifty Shades book! Have other books to read but think I need to get the other 2 Fifty Shades books to read as they are rather good in an odd way & I need to find out what happens!

lilprincessvic said:
Oooo thanks. I have 20 tatts I think. Got a necklace too. Getting another on Saturday so will put a pic up x

Ooh I would love more! Pics please :) what u getting next? I would love the money to start on my arms but that's not likely to happen for a while! X

kim63 said:
Just finished the first Fifty Shades book! Have other books to read but think I need to get the other 2 Fifty Shades books to read as they are rather good in an odd way & I need to find out what happens!

I hate that am up late reading it. Didn't get little disturbed about chapter six but will continue....wasn't expecting that side to come out. Am too shy for the dark side lol

Jenna88 said:
Totally jumping in on your Convo but I have literally just read chapter 6 and have to say it turned me off (pardon the pun), I'm hoping not to see too much more of that room!

Ha how funny...I was ready to quit while I was ahead and kept thinking my friends must be weird to have liked the book lol....will continue on ha

Well done Jenny you must be so chuffed!

Must put Mr Grey to bed lol! On book 2 now....blimey don't they ever stop must be exhausting!!! I'm exhausted reading about it lol!!!

Back