Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning ladies

Another lovely day ahead, but not for long, so Im going to make the most of it today & go out on my bike. Still waiting for my JM Abs dvd, which weirdly Im looking forward to.

Donna your meal plans look great as had a look on your diary, so it sounds as tho that gain was a fluke from a few weeks ago, but they come out the blue these horrible gains & unfortunately we have to go with them! x

Good morning all :)

Feeling soooo refreshed and I'm pretty sure it's because I'm now in day 4 without an alcoholic drink (that sound really bad but me and OH got into a bad habit of having a drink and take away nearly everynight..... No wonder I was skint!!!)

Tonight's plan is sausage casserole or bangers and mash hehe xxx

100% Challenge Week 7

Kim 9st 2lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns =57/105
Wednesday - 25 mile ride 975 calories

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan!
Wednesday -

Ronnie 9st 6lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 8 Syns Shred
Wednesday -

Donna 9st (0.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns

Laura 9st 7.5lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday - SF 9 Wkls 30min Dumbell 1h walk

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday -

Debbie 8st 8.75 (-0.25lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 5 Syns
Wednesday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday -

Last edited:
Yesterday was SF, 9 weeklies, 30min dumbell workout and 60min walk

100% Challenge......so far!

6 Weeks

Kim
Week 1: 7/7 = 100% - Week 2: 6/7 = 85% - Week 3: 5/7 = 71% - Week 4: 7/7 = 100% - Week 5: 7/7 = 100
Week 6: 6/7 = 85%.....................38
/42 = 90%

Donna
Week 1: 6/7 = 85% - Week 2: 7/7 = 100% - Week 3: 6/7 = 85% - Week 4: 5/7 = 71% - Week 5: 6/7 = 85%
Week 6: 7/7 = 100% ..................37/42 = 88%

Vicky
Week 1: 7/7 = 100% - Week 2: 7/7 = 100% - Week 3: 4/7 = 57% - Week 4: 4/7 = 57% - Week 5: 7/7 = 100%
Week 6: 5/7 = 71% ...................36/42 = 85%
:
Ronnie
Week 1:
5/7 = 71%- Week 2: 6/7 = 85% - Week 3: 4/7 = 57% - Week 4: 3/7 = 42% - Week 5: 3/7 = 42%
Week 6: 5/7 = 71%..................26/42 = 61%

5 Weeks

Laura
Week2:
4/7 = 57% - Week 3: 6/7 = 85% -Week 4: 6/7 = 85% - Week 5: 6/7 = 85% - Week 6: 6/7 =85% ..............................28/35 =80%

4 Weeks

Deb
Week 1:
6/7 = 85% - Week 2: 3/7 = 42% - Week 3: 3/7 = 42%2/7 = 28%.
Week 6:
3/7 = 42%.............................14/28 = 50%

1 Week

Claire
Week 5: .....................3/7 = 42%

Annie
Week 4:.....................
5/7 = 71%

WELL DONE LADIES!-

Last edited:
Hehe I seem to like 6 days good one day bad :p ah well it's mostly working! :) x

Morning ladies

Another lovely day ahead, but not for long, so Im going to make the most of it today & go out on my bike. Still waiting for my JM Abs dvd, which weirdly Im looking forward to.

Donna your meal plans look great as had a look on your diary, so it sounds as tho that gain was a fluke from a few weeks ago, but they come out the blue these horrible gains & unfortunately we have to go with them! x

Its gorgeous today, going to dig out a dress I think for this afternoon (watch it turn cold when I do lol)

Thank you for taking the time to have a look :) I hate those gains, but yeah it should be off next week! If its another gain I'll be throwing the scales at someone :p although saying that depending on how much I do the shred or the 6 week 6 pack it could be another gain as I gained when I was doing it before so maybe I shouldn't say that lol.

Don't think I'll do a DVD today though, I ache from yesterday so think I might do the crosstrainer, dancing or running depending on what time I have and how I feel

Looking at the stats I really need to start having more 100% weeks though!!!! This week should be 100%...in fact should be 100% throughout the rest of June...July is going to be a lot harder though

Workout gear on

image-1549959981.jpg

Time to decide what exercise to try today :) x

Omg just did 6 week 6 pack level 1 for first time and I'm knackered!! Core and and Definately one of my weak points so found some of the moves a bit tricky and also couldn't keep up when she does double speed on circuit 2 but I believe it's better to do them a little slower with good form than rush with poor form. X

Omg just did 6 week 6 pack level 1 for first time and I'm knackered!! Core and and Definately one of my weak points so found some of the moves a bit tricky and also couldn't keep up when she does double speed on circuit 2 but I believe it's better to do them a little slower with good form than rush with poor form. X

I really struggled with some of the moves as well but just kept up as best as I could, aching today after doing it yesterday. Still not sure what to do today.

donna88 said:
I really struggled with some of the moves as well but just kept up as best as I could, aching today after doing it yesterday. Still not sure what to do today.

Yeh some of them are pretty tricky. Burpees and mountain climbers are the work of the devil!! I am just mixing it up between trying different levels and different jillian michaels DVDs rather than sticking to the one program and following it right through. Also using the skimble app on my phone for days I don't fancy jillian! It's just finding what works for you I prefer variety whereas a lot of people prefer the satisfaction of finishing a program and noticing the moves get easier. X

Yeh some of them are pretty tricky. Burpees and mountain climbers are the work of the devil!! I am just mixing it up between trying different levels and different jillian michaels DVDs rather than sticking to the one program and following it right through. Also using the skimble app on my phone for days I don't fancy jillian! It's just finding what works for you I prefer variety whereas a lot of people prefer the satisfaction of finishing a program and noticing the moves get easier. X

For now I'm sticking with that as well, I find if I mix it up a bit I'm less likely to get bored. It would be great to finish one of the programs....BUT then I'd only move onto another one anyway, so might as well do them all as and when I fancy them. With some of the workouts being longer as well I can't always guarantee I can do it each day so I'd prefer not to commit to finishing one program because then I don't feel like I've failed if I stop. Plus if I start getting my pains again I can stick with the workouts that don't effect me that way, unlike when I was doing the shred and only the shred when it started really hurting I just gave in.

Its gorgeous today, going to dig out a dress I think for this afternoon (watch it turn cold when I do lol)

Thank you for taking the time to have a look :) I hate those gains, but yeah it should be off next week! If its another gain I'll be throwing the scales at someone :p although saying that depending on how much I do the shred or the 6 week 6 pack it could be another gain as I gained when I was doing it before so maybe I shouldn't say that lol.

Don't think I'll do a DVD today though, I ache from yesterday so think I might do the crosstrainer, dancing or running depending on what time I have and how I feel

Looking at the stats I really need to start having more 100% weeks though!!!! This week should be 100%...in fact should be 100% throughout the rest of June...July is going to be a lot harder though

I have always found that starting exercise has a negative effect on my weight hence the reason i'm holding off just now. However, once i get down to target i intend to try and put the scales away, exercise/tone up and concentrate more on my measurements. Have you thought about measuring your success by you measurements?

I can never be bothered to measure myself and last time I tried we managed to do it wrong, so I just go on what clothes fit me and how I feel. I do understand that exercise does make you gain, but its only a temporary gain so it doesn't really worry me.

Ive got I get back on the exercise band wagon!! I'm sure I'm at least 1 inch bigger around my stomach than when I was exercising.

Must try harder !!!!

Been for a 30 min walk in my lunch break, 2.5miles and allegedly 260 cals but I think it's more like 160 cals. And today is a red day to try and help subside the bloating I'm suffering from all the time at the moment!!

it does work out better in the long run though as the extra muscle will burn off more calories :) x

Oooh, aren't we all little exercise bunnies today :)!
I've just done a ninja hill session, climbed to the highest point in Dorset, but hills are you friend.....I will have buns of steel!!!

Pobel (whats your name by the way?), if you would like my honest opinion, I would start exercising now, why wait til you get to target! You need to try not to focus on the scales too much & if you do gain on the scales....... which isn't true weight by the way only the muscles retaining water as the glycogen keeps hold of it......the numbers on the scales will drop eventually. Try not to get too focused on the numbers & as you said measurements & how your clothes fit are the best indication of how you're shrinking!

To date I have lost 63 cm's & my size 10's are starting to get loose on me now, but I haven't had big weight losses! x

How is it that just 6lbs heavier makes me feel like a total beaches whale compared to when I'm 9st 6!! When I went on my cruise I was 9st 6.5lb and felt fab (still felt a bit chubby) but sooooo much better than right now :-/

How is it that just 6lbs heavier makes me feel like a total beaches whale compared to when I'm 9st 6!! When I went on my cruise I was 9st 6.5lb and felt fab (still felt a bit chubby) but sooooo much better than right now :-/

I know what you mean, I'm the same, I was a stone heavier when I went to Disneyland and although I still wanted to loose weight I was happy and thought I looked okay, but when I've put weight on even though its not been to that extent I feel huge! In fact sometimes don't even have to put weight on to feel like it :(

Back