Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oh how horrible hope she is ok Donna! Xx

So sorry to hear that Donna. There are some cowardly despicable people out there who should be hung up by their genitals!
Wishing her well xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi everyone, thank you for your concern, not spoke to anyone tonight but I'm going to see my nanna today while I don't have little one. Heard a bit more information last night, it was 1 O'clock in the afternoon on a main road and she didn't break her arm/wrist (I'm not sure which it is heard different, but its a bad break) falling, he broke it with the force of snatching her bag as she fell on her other side! They found her bag though, my brother and uncle kept calling her mobile and an old lady found it in her conifers. The council were really good too, they changed her locks for her practically straight away!

I'm just sickened, some people just don't deserve the air they breath. I really hope he gets caught, but to be honest the discription of him could fit any number of people, tall, skinny face, dark hair and grey/blue eyes, early twenties!

Just hope my nanna's okay, I feel so helpless at the moment.

I ended up having a massive binge last night....luckily managed to stay within my syns but felt like I hadn't as I made myself feel so sick after it (rice pudding, choc philli with scan bran, hifi light, cadbury caramel bunny.... all in a short space of time)

Anyway hope the rest of you are okay and having a good weekend

kim63 said:
NSV for me today.........wearing my lovely Diesel jeans I haven't been able to wear for a year! They seem to be having some odd effect on DH........teehee!!! x

Great nsv remember he's supposed to be resting lol he he ;-)

Nikki<3 said:
Feeling super happy :D went out with my friend and her little boy today and we got to pizza hut and the menu is shocking!! So we got up and walked out..... so we went to the harvester instead.

It was delicious. I had simply chicken and jacket potato and a huge salad. Syns were 3 on the red devil sauce and I think i'll count 1 for any oil on grill, this was recommended on the SW website so all in all 4 syns for a delicious lunch and exercise was 4 hours walking around town!!

Got myself some gluten free/wheat free pasta off my friend today too so im going to make a nice tomato/garlic/onion pasta bake for my dinner and I have my frozen curley wirley for later.

I've managed to distract myself by buying 8 DVDs from HMV!!! Movie night :D

Well done on resisting the pizza :)
Let me know what the pasta is like, do you think that is what is causing your bloating ?

kim63 said:
WOWEE........the 'ice-cream' is fantasic! Cant wait to eat a big pot of it after my Spagetti Bolognese x

Mm sounds yummy :) not got and ice cream maker though. Can you make it without??

donna88 said:
I feel sick! I've just found out my nanna has been mugged while walking with my niece :( he pushed her over and she's broken her wrist. I'm so fuming and at the same time worried :(

Omg Donna that's awful :-(
Hope she's ok what a terrible thing to happen
Any more news today ? Do they know who's done it ?
Hope you manage to see her soon sending big hugs to you all take care xx

Sorry haven't reported 100%
When I get up I'll sort my diary out and report back over on thurs for syns but pulled it back fri sat so all good
Going out for lunch today :) so will probably call an off plan day not sure what's at this pub
Hope you all having a good weekend x

donna88 said:
Hi everyone, thank you for your concern, not spoke to anyone tonight but I'm going to see my nanna today while I don't have little one. Heard a bit more information last night, it was 1 O'clock in the afternoon on a main road and she didn't break her arm/wrist (I'm not sure which it is heard different, but its a bad break) falling, he broke it with the force of snatching her bag as she fell on her other side! They found her bag though, my brother and uncle kept calling her mobile and an old lady found it in her conifers. The council were really good too, they changed her locks for her practically straight away!

I'm just sickened, some people just don't deserve the air they breath. I really hope he gets caught, but to be honest the discription of him could fit any number of people, tall, skinny face, dark hair and grey/blue eyes, early twenties!

Just hope my nanna's okay, I feel so helpless at the moment.

I ended up having a massive binge last night....luckily managed to stay within my syns but felt like I hadn't as I made myself feel so sick after it (rice pudding, choc philli with scan bran, hifi light, cadbury caramel bunny.... all in a short space of time)

Anyway hope the rest of you are okay and having a good weekend

Donna hope you ok huni, you'll feel better once you've seen her later. What a horrible situation.
Take care xx

Morning all :)

Extra easy 100% 1 HEXA 14.5 syns x

lynica said:
Great nsv remember he's supposed to be resting lol he he ;-)

Well done on resisting the pizza :)
Let me know what the pasta is like, do you think that is what is causing your bloating ?

Mm sounds yummy :) not got and ice cream maker though. Can you make it without??

Omg Donna that's awful :-(
Hope she's ok what a terrible thing to happen
Any more news today ? Do they know who's done it ?
Hope you manage to see her soon sending big hugs to you all take care xx

Sorry haven't reported 100%
When I get up I'll sort my diary out and report back over on thurs for syns but pulled it back fri sat so all good
Going out for lunch today :) so will probably call an off plan day not sure what's at this pub
Hope you all having a good weekend x

The pasta tasted just like regular pasta but it didn't help :-( still got belly ache afterwards and a really tender tummy today. Need to buy a new bed I think because I wake up every morning in pain :-( xxx

Well done Jenna, your weight loss is going really great, you're nearly at target as well! x

Donna I do hope your poor Nanna is feeling better today. Do you know thats even worse about her arm, that anyone could break/sprain someone's arm by grabbing at it! Is she an elderly lady? I do hope the Police give her some sort of support/counselling. Well done in staying on plan after that shock as well.

Nikki what sort of pain are you waking up in? If its your back sounds as tho you need a new mattress. We bought a new Superking bed & mattress when we decorated our bedroom & must say I really look forward to going to bed!

Ronnie, Im sure you could make the 'ice cream' without a ice cream maker. Just mix all the ingredients together, put into a tuppaware dish & pop in the freezer & stir it everynow & then to stop it crystalizing. With the ice cream maker it airiates it so makes it nice & light & Im sure you can get some cheap ones around.

Well, the 'ice cream' was a great success & gorgeous, so will be making more of that!
Went over my syns last night as had to have the Star Bar, but sooooo worth it! xx

100% Challenge Week 7

Kim 9st 1lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns =57/105
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 9 Syns = 48/105 25 mile ride 975 calories
Thursday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns = 36/105 30min Powerwalk & D3 L1 Shred
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns = 91/105 Syns 30min Powerwalk & D1 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Saturday - EE 1 HexA 1HexB 19 Syns = 72/105
Sunday -

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan!
Wednesday - S & S 3 packs + Protein meal
Thursday - Off Plan!
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (STS)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 8 Syns Shred
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1x0.5HexB 12 Syns 1.76 mile walk
Thursday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 21 Syns
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Donna 9st (0.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 13 Syns
Saturday - EE 1 HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Sunday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-3.5lbs)
Tuesday - SF 9 Wkls 30min Dumbell & 1h walk
Wednesday - SF 6 Wkls 30min Skimble & 6 Wk 6 Pack
Thursday - SF 5 Wkls 40 min walk 10 mins Pilates
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday -
Sunday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 14 Syns 30min walk 160 calories
Thursday - Off Plan !
Friday - Off Plan!
Saturday - EE 1HexA 14.5 Syns
Sunday -

Debbie 8st 8.75 (-0.25lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 5 Syns
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -

Last edited:
Kim its like a pain right from my front of my belly right through to my back, from the middle to my lower abdomen really. Then after me being awake for a hour it goes. Going bed shopping today I think!!

Also Friday I was off plan xxx

Kim its like a pain right from my front of my belly right through to my back, from the middle to my lower abdomen really. Then after me being awake for a hour it goes. Going bed shopping today I think!!

Also Friday I was off plan xxx

Bed shopping is an art in itself now! There are so many different types of mattresses & when we went, we had to both get on different mattresses & see what suited us! They're not cheap either!!! x

Not heard from my nanna today, my mum spoke to my brother and he hasn't seen her yet, but they both get up really late, he doesn't know if she went to bed last night though or stayed downstairs, but she does fall asleep on her chair some nights as its easier for her with her hips.
She's 66, but not the youngest of 66 year olds if you know what I mean. It was the police who called an ambulance for her, I'm hoping she does get some councelling, she's suppose to be going to Lourdes in a few weeks but she's talking about cancelling it. I really hope she doesn't.

Going to see her this afternoon, hopefully she'll be okay.

It just makes me so angry, my boyfriend is getting upset as well, especially since his school is near the area it happened so he thinks some of the people at school will know whoever did it and that's making him angry!

yesterday 100% ee, 1 hea, 1 heb, 12 syns

​sorry I feel like I'm being a downer on the thread now.

Donna, you're not putting a downer on the thread at all. You're very upset about someone you love & have every right to be, as its a disgusting cowardly thing to happen. Believe me that pig will get his come uppence one day, as what goes around comes around! x

Hi ladies, been away for a few days but planning to get back on 100% again!

I'm with you on the "no alcohol for a fortnight" challenge nikki :), i was doing really well last week until friday where i over indulged then did the same again last night!!

Terrible news about your nana donna, i hope she recovers quickly.

Reckon i'm gonna factor in some exercise next week, kim and icklerockchic.. you might just have convinced me lol. Nothing overly strenuous (sp?) thinking on getting the bike out! maybe a swim and walking!! we'll see.

WI tomorrow for me.. hoping for a sts!

Hi ladies, been away for a few days but planning to get back on 100% again!

I'm with you on the "no alcohol for a fortnight" challenge nikki :), i was doing really well last week until friday where i over indulged then did the same again last night!!

Terrible news about your nana donna, i hope she recovers quickly.

Reckon i'm gonna factor in some exercise next week, kim and icklerockchic.. you might just have convinced me lol. Nothing overly strenuous (sp?) thinking on getting the bike out! maybe a swim and walking!! we'll see.
& in my humble opinion is the best form of exercise
WI tomorrow for me.. hoping for a sts!

Any form of exercise is good for you, but start gently & build up or otherwise you may hurt yourself. Do you like exercise DVD's, as they can help to build up your stamina & being structured will help with the motivation.
I road cycle & IMO is the best all round exercise as its low impact, aerobic/CV & great for toning x

Don't worry kim, i don't plan on over doing it lol! 30 mins of light exercise gently building up the intensity... want to get my fitness levels up a bit then plan on introduce more toning exercises. I do have exercise dvds, have th davina one and a yoga one too i think!! i see L1 of 30day shred is on you tube so might have a go at that in a couple of weeks. My tummy is the worst so definitely needs worked on.

I'm in planning mode at the moment so planning dinners and exercise.

Don't worry kim, i don't plan on over doing it lol! 30 mins of light exercise gently building up the intensity... want to get my fitness levels up a bit then plan on introduce more toning exercises. I do have exercise dvds, have th davina one and a yoga one too i think!! i see L1 of 30day shred is on you tube so might have a go at that in a couple of weeks. My tummy is the worst so definitely needs worked on.

I'm in planning mode at the moment so planning dinners and exercise.

Well done as that sounds like a plan & very sensible.
I think the tummy area is the most problematic area for most of us on here & is certainly my most troublesome! Thats why I got JM's 6 week 6 pack dvd, so I can help strip the fat & tone the old tummy. Cycling is also good for the core as I make sure I 'suck it in' when Im peddling! x

Hi ladies I haven't been on past couple of days. Everyone seems to have been really busy :)

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday and found THE dress. It was in the sale though so they wanted 250 deposit n then the rest of balance in 2 weeks n we just don't have that :-( got really upset n my auntie has said she will buy the dress for me n I can pay her back in my own time!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! I checked and cos it's a corset it will go down another dress size without been altered but it is already an 8.

lilprincessvic said:
Hi ladies I haven't been on past couple of days. Everyone seems to have been really busy :)

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday and found THE dress. It was in the sale though so they wanted 250 deposit n then the rest of balance in 2 weeks n we just don't have that :-( got really upset n my auntie has said she will buy the dress for me n I can pay her back in my own time!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! I checked and cos it's a corset it will go down another dress size without been altered but it is already an 8.

Aww so good that you got THE dress!!! Yippeee!! And you have flexibility to lose some more weight too :) really happy for you xxx

Back