Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

pobel said:
Red Day for me today, 1HEA, 2HEB, 5 syns

Still doing a lot of thinking about exercise lol !

That's like me tho am still thinking bout eating properly ha ha

Morning all yesterday was 100% ee worth 1 hexb 1 hexa and 14syns.

Gotta question does anyone else put on a ridiculous amount of weight when its star week?? I normally don't I normally gained when I'm ovulating but I'm having a horrendous star week and the scales are saying 10 7!!!! I can't have gained that much this week. I mean I have been doing ee so have been eating carbs but 10lbs is ridiculous x

lilprincessvic said:

Gotta question does anyone else put on a ridiculous amount of weight when its star week?? I normally don't I normally gained when I'm ovulating but I'm having a horrendous star week and the scales are saying 10 7!!!! I can't have gained that much this week. I mean I have been doing ee so have been eating carbs but 10lbs is ridiculous x

Morning hun.

10lbs seems a lot! I usually gain about 5lbs but with you eating carbs again maybe that effecting you too? I know when I do my juice diet or just red days I can lose really quickly but then straight away can gain like 7lbs back when I go back to eating normally. Hopefully the scales will come down in a couple of days :) xxx

lilprincessvic said:

Honestly scales are head wasters. I weighed today again, stupidly as scales show I am two pound lighter than yesterday. Is today your weigh in day?

Had a word with myself & no booze! Im crap with it as cant just stick to one drink & end up with horrid hangovers with just a few vino's! So, homemade burgers eaten & a Star Bar is waiting! Im hoping to do a 50 miler tomorrow, weather permitting, so Im proud of myself for resisting!

Hope you had a good night

Have a good night donna x

Thank you, I had a great night, lots of dancing......and a bit of drinking :/ whoops lol

I put on between 1 and 2 lbs when its star week, because I'm on the injection as well I never know its coming so end up in a mood for a few days until I come on and realise that's why.

I think its best to count me as off plan yesterday, I had some choc philli and two burgers adding up to 7 syns before I went out.... then I had two diet cokes, before having a cocktail, which was ameretto, cherry sours, vodka and lemonade... then an ameretto and diet coke (can't remember if I had one or two so can't really work syns out) and a shot which was half black sambuka and half cherry sours (that was gorgeous)

I think I'm just going to carry on as normal today and not worry about reducing syns as technically I could be having extra HEB's to try and maintain which I haven't been doing, so surely the syns in the alchohol I had would probably account for the syns I should be having in the extra HEB's? So worse comes to the worse I might maintain this week? Well should be a loss after the whole wearing jeans thing last week.....

sounds like a good night donna :) and don't forget the body magic.. i'm sure all the dancing will make up for all the alcohol x

Vicky, I wander if it might be that your body is going a bit crazy after being on S & S for a while & its now holding onto anything it can, thinking you're going to put it into starvation mode again? It will also be water retention with * week. Thirdly its not your official WI today & you know the scales will tell you some odd numbers mid week, so ignore & try not to keep getting on the scales as they are the devils work! x

Sounds as tho you had a good night Donna, good to let your hair down every now & then! Thats funny you should say that about Syns/Hex's, as I often think if I dont have a particular Hex I could substitute it with the same amount of Syns, as its all calories in the scheme of things! But I've never done that as I know its not the plan & Hex's are there for nutrition, but in theory it could work!!! *I didn't say that*!!! x

Looking forward to dinner tonight as cooking Jamie Olivers Thai Green Chicken Curry, but am going to substitute the fattening coconut milk with Phili Light & see how that works.....will keep you posted! x

Yeah I know its not right to do that and I wouldn't do it every week, I just mean it shouldn't make me gain a whole load of weight. Just asked my boyfriend and I did only have the shot the cocktail and the 1 amaretto and diet coke so its not too bad at all really. The cocktail was really disappointing to be honest. I know some people maintain by having one off plan day a week, I wouldn't trust myself to do that, one I'd worry about everything I had that day and two I'd prefer the extra HEXs when I finally start trying to maintain.

Does sound like a good night donna!!!

I'll try ignore the scales until I finish. I do feel absolutely huge though. :-(

:( not nice when we feel like that, I'm sure you don't look it though

was a great night, we're planning another one in August which will def be off plan, drinking and going to a Hawaiian bar for food. But I'll worry about that when it gets to August lol. Looking forward to it so hopefully I'll be lower end of target range by then

100% Challenge Week 8

Kim 9st (-6lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns = 39/105 D3/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Wednesday - Red 2Hex 2Hex 5 Syns = 34/105 30min Powerwalk & 21.1 mile ride 907 calories
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 9 Syns = 25/105 25 mile ride 1058 calories
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns D4/21 L1 6Week 6 Pack

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8.5 Syns 20mins Yoga
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexB 5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Saturday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (sts)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Donna 9st (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 10.5 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-5.75lbs)
Tuesday - SF 6 Wkls 20min walk
Wednesday - SF 5 Wkls 45min walk
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls 2h walk & 30min workout
Friday -
Saturday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13.5 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Pobel 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Thursday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5.5 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns
Saturday -

Last edited:
Looking forward to dinner tonight as cooking Jamie Olivers Thai Green Chicken Curry, but am going to substitute the fattening coconut milk with Phili Light & see how that works.....will keep you posted! x

Have you though about trying the greek syle fat free muller coconut flavour yog for your curry? i've seen a few recipes using that for kormas!! not tried it myself but it 1/2 syn per pot x

Have you though about trying the greek syle fat free muller coconut flavour yog for your curry? i've seen a few recipes using that for kormas!! not tried it myself but it 1/2 syn per pot x

Thanks for the info & I'd seen that as well, but this curry isn't a korma, but a fragrant thai green curry made with all fresh ingredients, so a completely different taste. Did think tho, if I was making a korma to use coconut essence, or I have used the low fat coconut milk & synned it x

Ooo I'm doing a SW chicken korma tonight! Need to find a good recipe before I go shopping x

I'm still doing a lot of trial and error with these recipes lol... never actually had a thai green curry ever for that matter. My thinking was the coconut muller would replace the coconut milk cause theyre both coconutty lol.

It's homemade burgers for us tonight.

OMG I went shopping for some SW yummies and for the first time I have actually found the Linda McCartney Red onion sausages.... DELICIOUS!!!!

OMG I went shopping for some SW yummies and for the first time I have actually found the Linda McCartney Red onion sausages.... DELICIOUS!!!!

Jealous I really want to try them. I bought the normal ones one week thinking they were 1 syn, but found out they were 2 :( still have 3 in the freezer, will be a long time before they're gone.

Where did you get them from as cant find them anywhere....well cant see them in Tesco, Morissons or Sainsburys! x

Back