Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oh Vicky :-( I can sympathise I really can, I've had this conversation a million times with OH (he and my sister got worried I was being sick) but I agree that you may have dodgy mirror. I have 2 at mum and dads, the one in the bedroom I love! But the one at the bottom of the stairs is seriously distorting and don't even get me started at the living room one.

I really hope you get the help you want hun, sending big hugs your way xx

Just had a yummy lunch!! I cooked my low fat super noodles, added loads of fresh pineapple and a squirt of ketchup. It was like a yummy chinese!!

Sorry to hear about your grandad Nikki! :-(

Vicky it can be hard to talk about it that's my problem I just bottle it all up inside and as a result the last few trips to the doctors I have broke down and been a crying mess! It is really difficult being stuck in a job you hate and it does have a huge effect on everything else. So all that I'm addition to the mental effects of all that weight loss will certainly take their toll :-( hope speaking to someone helps - I am currently going down that route too - spoke to a counsellor and getting put on a course too. Xx

Well done on the great loss Pobel! I went with puregym due to the no contract thing and the cheap price win win! I like that there's loads of classes as I'm more likely to push myself in a group rather than going myself.

Oh and on that note a space opened up today in tonights kettlebell class so off to try that to make up for not getting to go yesterday die to cancelled trains :) x

thanks guys,

so the gym is offering 6wks full peak membership for £40 so i'm gonna give it a go!! I was thinking spinning, body pump and kettle bell class as i'm thinking these are the ones that require the least co-ordination.. i reckon i'd feel too self concious trying to do any dancy kinda class eg. zumba and the likes! Have any of you ladies done any gym classes, any recomendations on what i should be doing? Hopefully i can look on it as a bit if "me" time..like a treat lol! We'll see!

I've never actually done any gym classes, I'd love too but I do like doing my exercise at home. I can do it when I have time then, can't always guarantee I can get to classes ect. But I'd suggest going to a few and seeing which ones you enjoy most.

I've just done 20 minutes dancing in my room like an idiot lol, but exercise is exercise :p

I'm considering doing a few success express days once i've got my online membership and fully roped in the beastie. I want to have a boost in my weight loss, as this weekend was awfully off plan with lota of champagne, buffet food and more champagne xD.

Have any of you done success express? How was it for you?

Sending big hugs to you ladies!!
Laura good luck with the class and hope you get what you need at the counselling. Apologies but can't see your stats...have you lost lot weight also?
Nikki hope your grandpa gets well soon, must be so hard for you all x
Vicky you should do what you think is best and right for you. It can't be easy. Sometimes the best thing is to just step back, relax from constantly watching what your eating and doing some excercise to keep you focused. Maybe its as donna suggested, related to your job and other things but your weight is only thing you can directly change at the minute? Hope you get What you need x
Pobel, fantastic loss missus
Clare haven't tried it am afraid but let us know how it goes
Kim how was your date with Jill?
Donna is there no other jobs that take your fancy until the classrom assistant one comes up or do you need to stay for experience? Can't be easy not gettin paid for It x
Me well so far so good on eating front tho the soup does make me extremely bloated and just doesn't keep me going til dinner. Ended up with shakes at home time. Also feels like I am gettin the bug my considerate colleague had last week. So throat neck etc so will have dinner then see how I am for shred.
My sister said I had issues cos am unhappy with figure and told her I could never ever wear leggings...said that's my shape and nothing wrong with me but checking my bmi last week shocked me that am not in the best range
Anyway ladies just checking your all ok x x

MidnightPrincess said:
I'm considering doing a few success express days once i've got my online membership and fully roped in the beastie. I want to have a boost in my weight loss, as this weekend was awfully off plan with lota of champagne, buffet food and more champagne xD.

Have any of you done success express? How was it for you?

I did it when I got stuck at 9st 10 and I lost 5lb in a week!! X

Nikki<3 said:
I did it when I got stuck at 9st 10 and I lost 5lb in a week!! X

Oh wow that's a brilliant loss at that weight. I really do want to give it a try as i'm just stuck in a rut atm, losing and gaining the same lbs over and over x

Enjoyed Jillian thanks Deb. Im really starting to feel a difference already in my flexibility, as was finding her side planks a killer, but am managing to do them now, but they're still a killer! x

kim63 said:
Enjoyed Jillian thanks Deb. Im really starting to feel a difference already in my flexibility, as was finding her side planks a killer, but am managing to do them now, but they're still a killer! x

What about those superman things in level three of shred? Just can't do them ha but I agree I found my fitness etc a lot better fairly quick last time. Going down hill and haven't managed to eat dinner so my own date with Jill is off. Don't feel as bad since I exceeded my target at doing it...five times rather than three. How's six pack one Kim or is that the one your doing? How long is it on? My lap top has some virus so can't check x

What about those superman things in level three of shred? Just can't do them ha but I agree I found my fitness etc a lot better fairly quick last time. Going down hill and haven't managed to eat dinner so my own date with Jill is off. Don't feel as bad since I exceeded my target at doing it...five times rather than three. How's six pack one Kim or is that the one your doing? How long is it on? My lap top has some virus so can't check x

Thats great Deb, well done & I bet you feel great for doing it!
Yep Im doing the 6 week 6 pack & still on level one which you do for 3 weeks before you go up to level 2 for 3 weeks. Its a fab workout, she gets you doing some CV as you need to burn the fat before you can see the muscle obviously & then some ab work, so a real good mix. Its pretty quick & took me a few goes to get used to it, but Im in my stride now......its hard, but good & Im liking old Jill now! x

Just home from my kettlebell class wasn't as bad as I expected actually! I'm sure I will be feeling it tomorrow but I didn't die like expected and can defo see it will get easier over time and then you can of course increase your weight to keep it challenging.

Glad my first class is over as I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to keep up but it was fine! X

i could do with staying to up my experience. hopefully ill have a job by September if not i suppose i will have to look at other options.

boyfriend has gone off tunisia now as well as he looked up average temp in apr and it was only about 20

I've not had such a good day, hardly had anything.. my wired jaws are killing me lol x

Red Day, 1HEA 1HEB 0syns

Feeling a little bit better today but I suspect that's cos I haven't gone to work yet!!!

Yesterday was 100% green 2hexb 1hexa 10syns x

Yesterday was sf, 5 weeklies, 20min Zumba and 30min kettlebells

Can Definately feel the aches today!! X

Back