Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Been to see my Grandad today :) he's doing well, he can move his left leg now and can squeeze your hand :)

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have dementia either as he was yabbering away about my car which got delivered only on Thursday and was talking to me about my OH he was "Nikki, how's richard?" bless him and the ward toilets had had major flooding and he make a joke about the little green men that live in there. Feeling so much more positive about him, just waiting for him to move to a different hospital to a stroke unit.

Xx

Been to see my Grandad today :) he's doing well, he can move his left leg now and can squeeze your hand :)

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have dementia either as he was yabbering away about my car which got delivered only on Thursday and was talking to me about my OH he was "Nikki, how's richard?" bless him and the ward toilets had had major flooding and he make a joke about the little green men that live in there. Feeling so much more positive about him, just waiting for him to move to a different hospital to a stroke unit.

Xx

That's fantastic :D
Hope they move him soon, so glad to hear he is doing well though.

I can't wait for my nanna to get her pot off her arm, its going to be a while, but she doesn't want to do anything until its off, I think she's embarrassed by it

Glad your grandad is doing much better Nikki that's fab news :) x

Great news about your grandad nikki, glad to hear things are on the up :)

EE for me today 1HEA, 1 HEB, 2syns

Thanks ladies :) means a lot xxx

Only had 8 syns today, not sure whether to treat myself to something else..... Ooooo only had 1 HEXB today!! Might have my second mmmmm cereal bar and hot choc I think!

All good news on here tonight!

Well done on the job offers Vicky, which one would you prefer? X

Great loss Donna & still in target range. Maybe you need to lower your target by a couple of pounds to give you a goal to aim for as sometimes its all psychological x

Well done Claire & Nikki for having a good on plan day & great news about your Granddad Nikki x

Know that feeling Laura of poorly muscles after a new workout but it will soon pass & you'll be throwing those kettle chips around before you know it! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I might do, going to wait a few weeks though as have lots of plans coming up so don't want to lower my target and then gain weight. Hopefully I won't gain but I'm going to be prepared for a gain just in case.

I just feel down at the moment in general, not long left of the school year and I still don't have a job lined up. Still not getting any results from my scans. Doesn't help this evening with little one being ill as well.

That's really good news nikki. Sending positive thoughts :)

I think would prefer the intervention manager but I'm not sure if they would give it to me when they find I'm dyslexic. I would be no good with helping kids with English. Maths is my only strong point!

lilprincessvic said:
That's really good news nikki. Sending positive thoughts :)

I think would prefer the intervention manager but I'm not sure if they would give it to me when they find I'm dyslexic. I would be no good with helping kids with English. Maths is my only strong point!

Surely if you're dyslexic that could possibly be an advantage as you could help any children with similar conditions? X

donna88 said:
I might do, going to wait a few weeks though as have lots of plans coming up so don't want to lower my target and then gain weight. Hopefully I won't gain but I'm going to be prepared for a gain just in case.

I just feel down at the moment in general, not long left of the school year and I still don't have a job lined up. Still not getting any results from my scans. Doesn't help this evening with little one being ill as well.

I'm sure it will all come together soon Donna as life has a way of throwing curve balls & then it all straightens itself out out x

kim63 said:
Surely if you're dyslexic that could possibly be an advantage as you could help any children with similar conditions? X

Hopefully. Depends wha ability the intervention is for cos I'm quite bad with it and my spelling is shocking!

donna88 said:

That's rubbish donna. I hope the job thing works out for you. My oh has been unemployed for 2 years and can't find a job anywhere despite applying for at least 10 a week.

That's rubbish donna. I hope the job thing works out for you. My oh has been unemployed for 2 years and can't find a job anywhere despite applying for at least 10 a week.

Its awful isn't it :(

yesterday was 100% ee, 1 hea, 1 heb and 3.5 syns (going to try weekly syns this week, depending on how much pizza I have might still be able to count Monday as on plan, if not I'm not going to worry)

Don't know whats going on today, usually we go to my mums but little one was so ill last night I told her we wouldn't go, but he seems fine now and want's to go to school. Not sure whether to still hold off going to my mums. I don't really want him to go to school. I'm worried he's going to end up making himself bad for the weekend.

Kim..... Yesterday 1 HEXB 1 HEXA - red day - 8 syns

Good morning ladies, i'm feeling very positive today. Yesterday was a 100% day, green day, 1hexa, 2hexb and 10 syns in the end. Plus an hour of badminton. My friend wanted to go for a chinese buffet this evening.. However when i tried to change it to harvester she seemed to not have the money haha. So i'm looking forward to another 100% day today =) x

Morning all. I slept through BOTH of my alarms!!! So not quite awake yet as my OH woke me up 10 mins before I started work oops.

Yeasterday 100% Green, 2hexb 1hexa 9 syns and 40 mins of yoga

Yesterday was sf, 8 weeklies, rest day so no exercise! X

Sounds like you are back on track Claire well done and hope your day isn't too bad vicky I hate sleeping in leaves me really confused and disorientated for most of the day lol! X

Doesn't look as tho I'll be cycling again today, as its RAINING again! Really starting to lose some motivation here with exercise as I prefer to be outside & feel as tho I have to force myself to do JM's 6 Pack! Feel good once I've done it, so should try & remember that feeling!
Housework day today, as my Mum is coming down to look after the animals when Im away from Friday, so I suppose that will burn some calories!
The weather isn't looking so good for the charity ride, which is so disappointing as DH & nephew have trained so hard for this & you dont really expect such disgusting weather this time of year! Oh well, we'll just have a stinking wet Motorhome with wet cycling kit all over the place!

Last edited:
100% Challenge Week 9

Kim 9st (-6lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Wednesday - 30 min Powerwalk & D6/21 L1 6Week 6Pack

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 9 Syns 40min Yoga
Wednesday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -

Donna 8st 13lbs (-2.5lbs)