Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

100% Challenge Weekly WI Week 10
WB 23.07.12

Kim 8st 11lbs Friday WI (-9lbs)

Vicky (WW) 10st 6.5lbs Monday WI (+6.5lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs Tuesday WI (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs Friday WI (-5.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 11lbs Monday WI (-4.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 10.5lbs Tuesday WI (-1.5lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs Tuesday WI (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs Thursday WI (-1lb)

Just noticed we are actually week beginning 23rd.. oh how the time flies when you're having fun lol x

Afternoon everyone :)

First WI day for me and an amazing 3lb loss!! :) Very happy since I did go a bit nuts at the weekend and drunk a litre of red wine Saturday night...I was super good in the week though so I suppose it balanced itself out. Not expecting this to happen every week but it's a great start, nearly halfway to my first target to get back to 9st :)

Hope everyone is having a good week so far :)

Is anyone here 5 foot 5 and 9 stone exactly? If so what size clothes are u? I am 9 stone 7 and I want to know how much I should weigh to be a size 8-10 x

messyeater said:

First WI day for me and an amazing 3lb loss!! :) Very happy since I did go a bit nuts at the weekend and drunk a litre of red wine Saturday night...I was super good in the week though so I suppose it balanced itself out. Not expecting this to happen every week but it's a great start, nearly halfway to my first target to get back to 9st :)

Great result well done! X

rosierose15 said:
Is anyone here 5 foot 5 and 9 stone exactly? If so what size clothes are u? I am 9 stone 7 and I want to know how much I should weigh to be a size 8-10 x

It varies a lot from person to person there's a thread on the forum somewhere about heights/weights/dress sizes and the variations ate huge. Even on here some might weigh more and be smaller dress sizes or be of same weight and height but different sizes so it defo seems to be a personal thing. X

Anybody in the 9 stone category and getting good loss's each week can i have the link to your food diary? would love to see them

A lb and a half ON!!!!! Not a happy bunny, surely it must be water retention or something! I know I had a few extra crisps on Friday but seriously!!!!

when i put weight on i always expect i'll lose it the next week, don't let it dishearten you donna.. you're right it will just be water retention with the warmer weather :) x

messyeater said:

Awe well done that is amazing. Good for you....keep up the focus x

donna88 said:
A lb and a half ON!!!!! Not a happy bunny, surely it must be water retention or something! I know I had a few extra crisps on Friday but seriously!!!!

I imagine it will be retention donna as you always stick to plan. Don't let it effect you either. Is star week due?

when i put weight on i always expect i'll lose it the next week, don't let it dishearten you donna.. you're right it will just be water retention with the warmer weather :) x

To be fair, there were a few of us with gains this week and a lot of the people who'd lost didn't expect too.

I imagine it will be retention donna as you always stick to plan. Don't let it effect you either. Is star week due?

I'm going to try and just forget about it, can't keep gaining while sticking to the plan and I know I am sticking to the plan. Not sure about star week, I'm on the injection so don't often have them, but I do gain just before I have one, my last one was in may and I gained 1 and a half then, before that it was October and I gained a lb, suppose I'll know by the weekend if I do come on. If not then it must be something else, maybe being bloated because of the heat... I am getting my heat rash again.

Stuck to it once I got home, had 14 syns today which I know is top end but I usually have around 15 on WI day, will only be having about 9 tomorrow. Taking a few treats to the cinema

donna88 said:
To be fair, there were a few of us with gains this week and a lot of the people who'd lost didn't expect too.

I'm going to try and just forget about it, can't keep gaining while sticking to the plan and I know I am sticking to the plan. Not sure about star week, I'm on the injection so don't often have them, but I do gain just before I have one, my last one was in may and I gained 1 and a half then, before that it was October and I gained a lb, suppose I'll know by the weekend if I do come on. If not then it must be something else, maybe being bloated because of the heat... I am getting my heat rash again.

Stuck to it once I got home, had 14 syns today which I know is top end but I usually have around 15 on WI day, will only be having about 9 tomorrow. Taking a few treats to the cinema

Sounds good to me Donna. It prob will be either star week or the heat...lucky you its never stopped raining here lol. Have fun at cinema x

Ladies, for all you that attend class how do you feel about it? I just put a thread on main forum as I am doubting my decision to re join to give myself a new start. If you haven't got a lot to lose does everyone treat you ok? Am nervous of that "she doesn't need to lose weight." Looks and thoughts. God I sound paranoid now don't i?

Sounds good to me Donna. It prob will be either star week or the heat...lucky you its never stopped raining here lol. Have fun at cinema x

Thank you, really looking forward to it, partly because looking forward to seeing batman and also partly because of the people I'm going with, boyfriend, brother, mum and two aunties, not too often we all go out together so will be really nice. Shame we probably wont have time to go for a drink after

Ladies, for all you that attend class how do you feel about it? I just put a thread on main forum as I am doubting my decision to re join to give myself a new start. If you haven't got a lot to lose does everyone treat you ok? Am nervous of that "she doesn't need to lose weight." Looks and thoughts. God I sound paranoid now don't i?

I commented in your thread but I think you should join, I joined my group after I'd already lost most of my weight (just over a stone) at another group and they were all very welcoming (most people thought I was a new member and were shocked when I showed my before picture the other week) we've had lots of members join with only half a stone to loose as well. You don't sound paranoid at all, I get paranoid sometimes that people will think that about me. I have thought about looking into being a consultant but wonder if people wouldn't connect with me or feel I had the same experience as them when they look at me.... if that makes sense. But at the end of the day if joining group is the right thing for you to do, then do it! Who cares what other people think, most of them will accept you and if anyone says anything then they're small minded and not worth your worry.

Donna, I'm sure it's the water retention gain, in the last 2 weeks I've been back at group I have gone up by as much as 4lbs even the day before WI. It is very disheartening but my main problem is scale hoping! I can't help it!

Tonight I took my pooch for a really long walk! We were out playing in the garden for 1.5 hours followed by a massive 2hr walk and a couple of Vinos! Then I'm sat showing my dad the pics from the wedding the other day and he laughed and I asked him what he was laughing at and he wouldn't tell me.... In then he said "Nikki you look heavier in this picture" luckily I could retaliate with "well I have lost 4.5lb since then" plus my hair is shorter which unfortunately for me makes my face look huge!!!!

Desperate to get to target now! Xxx

hi Debs.. i feel the same as you about going to a class which has always put me off going. However i think a class would probably have been good for me down to my competitive nature so you might find the same if you go? I was kinda hoping that doing a weekly WI on here was bring out my competitive nature but obviously not lol x Get yourself the free joining voucher out of the magazine and go give it a try.. if you don't think it's for you then don't go back x

Morning ladies

Sorry to hear about the gains & well done to the losses. Im sure as others have said its water retention in the heat, as I have little sausage fingers in this heat....its going to be 29 today, too hot!!! Had a hangover yesterday with too much homemade blackcurrant vodka on Monday night & heat & hangover does not go well together! x

Hey pobel, what did you do in week to lose 6.5 pound, thats amazing!! do you write a food diary on here?

Put on 3.5lbs the week before lol :).. if you look over the duration i have lost 9lbs which averages at less than 1lb per week so i don't have any magic formula i'm afraid. Although i think the week i lost the 6.5lb i have nothing but superspeed soup due to having my braces tightened lol.

Food diary here.. but there really is no magic formula, what works once for me one week doesn't the next http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-ee-red-advice-tips-telling-offs-welcome.html

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

Sorry to hear about the gains & well done to the losses. Im sure as others have said its water retention in the heat, as I have little sausage fingers in this heat....its going to be 29 today, too hot!!! Had a hangover yesterday with too much homemade blackcurrant vodka on Monday night & heat & hangover does not go well together! x

Ouch Kim doesn't sound

Back