Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

donna88 said:
Well done on the loss, maybe worth a try with those things. I might try extra HEX's rather then other syns one week, but I have so many things in at the moment they need eating up lol

Welcome and well done getting into the 9's,

Ooooo very exciting. What business are you starting up. My boyfriends gone on the cross trainer yesterday and about to go on it today which has put me off going on it, as I didn't realise how loud ours was :/ Might run up and down the stairs for a bit once my stomach has settled (that's what I did yesterday lol)

Haha running up and down the stairs, great exercise!!! I might attempt the 30ds tomorrow.

I want a little vintage shop, one where I up cycle things and get creative! X

Haha running up and down the stairs, great exercise!!! I might attempt the 30ds tomorrow.

I want a little vintage shop, one where I up cycle things and get creative! X

It really tired me out yesterday. I should start up the 30DS again, but still a bit off put by my on and off stomach problems, had the pains again very lightly the other day :/
I'm not sure whether to push for surgery on the cyst or not, but I'm not convinced its that causing the pain, so would feel like a right prat having surgery and still having my pains. Suppose the best thing to do it to wait and see what they say at this next scan I have.

That sounds fantastic :)

Aghhhh the cross trainer is driving me mad lol, he's only been on it a minute

donna88 said:
It really tired me out yesterday. I should start up the 30DS again, but still a bit off put by my on and off stomach problems, had the pains again very lightly the other day :/
I'm not sure whether to push for surgery on the cyst or not, but I'm not convinced its that causing the pain, so would feel like a right prat having surgery and still having my pains. Suppose the best thing to do it to wait and see what they say at this next scan I have.

That sounds fantastic :)

Aghhhh the cross trainer is driving me mad lol, he's only been on it a minute

Fingers crossed they'll be able to say more at tw next scan then, when your next appointment?

I'd love a cross trainer but have no room :-( going to buy a weighted hoola hoop as that's meant to be really good for toning and losing weight x

Thanks Donna..I think being more relaxed about it has helped as I have been doing sw to a point but mainly cutting out the junk and snacking on superfree at work. Think the green tea and lemon did work tho x

sunnyrae said:
Hello please can i join this thread? My WI this morning puts me in the 9s at 9st 8.8 lbs so would love to eventually be in the 8s. :)

Welcome...am sure you can do it. This is normally a busy thread but been quiet of late. Sun must be out and everyone enjoying themselves...raining here lol

Not got my appointment though yet, waiting to hear from one of the hospitals, just hope they don't send it through for when we're away as I'd have to cancel and end up with a longer wait. Which would be rubbish.

I can't hoola hoop to save my life lol

debtin said:
Welcome...am sure you can do it. This is normally a busy thread but been quiet of late. Sun must be out and everyone enjoying themselves...raining here lol

Yup it's glorious sunshine where i am :)

But i plan on spending it doing baking i wanna try the 1/2 Syn roulade and filling it with chocolate philly and fromage frais. And try making SW syn free lemon curd sounds amazing!!

Thx donna88, I've dug my books out and I'm going to try mixing things up a bit with a few red and green days, will let you know how I get on :)

Thanks debtin. I used to do a loton the wii and bike but I've not done any for weeks for one reason or another, no time for any this weekend but come Monday night I've no excuse, will dust off the handle bars and see how I get on, will let ou know ow it goes :)

Mmmmm mushy pea curry... i'm fussy but can vouch for this one ;) x

I'm on the last leg of the 30 day shred. I'm not liking level 3 but I remember thinking that about level 2 though
It's my birthday on Sunday n I'm off out for a meal tomorrow night in my new frock. I'll upload a picture tomorrow before I go out

As its my birthday I'm going to treat myself to a desert. I love the profiteroles at the Italian were going to but there very bad on the syns lol

Jo2982 said:
I'm on the last leg of the 30 day shred. I'm not liking level 3 but I remember thinking that about level 2 though
It's my birthday on Sunday n I'm off out for a meal tomorrow night in my new frock. I'll upload a picture tomorrow before I go out

As its my birthday I'm going to treat myself to a desert. I love the profiteroles at the Italian were going to but there very bad on the syns lol

Sounds like you have been working hard. I didn't like level two but seemed to enjoy level three better. I really must get back into it. Hope you have a good time, you deserve it. X

Morning ladies. Hope your all good. Had wine last night and feel yucky for it. Had some packs of quavers and a cereal bar which was most definately over my limit. Started today off with some green tea with lemon added to try flush the nastiness away. Need to get back into eating better again. Still debating class this week.
How was your wedding Kim?
Vicky, Ronnie, Laura and Claire have all disappeared into thin air ;)......hope your all good x

Hope you feel better soon Deb, I'm sure you can flush it out.

Not sure what's going on today, we did talk about taking little one to a farm, but he had a very late night last night. Neighbours were being really loud so we told him he could come downstairs and watch the opening ceremony as there was no way he could get to sleep with all the noise. He didn't go to bed until the teams were coming out and he got bored so decided he would go to bed. He's talking about just watching films all day. I'd prefer to go out personally, its going to be a nice day I'd rather make the most of it. Don't know whether we'll have the weather before.

I have been working really hard to stick with the shred. I have 9 days to go until its done n that's including today. I really do feel the difference.
Just don't know what I'm going to do when I've finished the shred yet.

I'm going to be so over on my syns today because I'm going to have garlic much rooms for starter. Then steak with potatoes n veg for main(which isn't too bad) then profiteroles for desert.
I also have a bottle of cristal champagne to drink. I had it bought for me at Xmas n I saved it for my exam results but I was so determined that I'd failed I didn't chill the bottle so I'm going to drink it with my friend today.
I have no idea how many syns that will work out at lol

Hmmm the sun seems to have disappeared.

I'm having a debate with myself. Basically to cuts long story..... You know how much I love my consultant at my group and she always knows my name no matter where I am, she even shouted my full name across a group once when I walked in! BUT on Monday night I went to her later group and she was talking to me about my mum and if she was coming back to group..... My mum has never met my conultant and has never been to slimming world!! It's made me feel so stupid because I didn't correct her!

I'm not a fan of Monday WIs either. There are dozens of groups around me on all different days do I'm debating another one.

I have been working really hard to stick with the shred. I have 9 days to go until its done n that's including today. I really do feel the difference.
Just don't know what I'm going to do when I've finished the shred yet.

I'm going to be so over on my syns today because I'm going to have garlic much rooms for starter. Then steak with potatoes n veg for main(which isn't too bad) then profiteroles for desert.
I also have a bottle of cristal champagne to drink. I had it bought for me at Xmas n I saved it for my exam results but I was so determined that I'd failed I didn't chill the bottle so I'm going to drink it with my friend today.
I have no idea how many syns that will work out at lol

Did you say it was for your Birthday your going out? If so then happy Birthday, if not then hope you enjoy it either way lol. Going over your syns once in a while isn't going to kill you :)

Hmmm the sun seems to have disappeared.

I'm having a debate with myself. Basically to cuts long story..... You know how much I love my consultant at my group and she always knows my name no matter where I am, she even shouted my full name across a group once when I walked in! BUT on Monday night I went to her later group and she was talking to me about my mum and if she was coming back to group..... My mum has never met my conultant and has never been to slimming world!! It's made me feel so stupid because I didn't correct her!

I'm not a fan of Monday WIs either. There are dozens of groups around me on all different days do I'm debating another one.

That's really odd :/ I don't think I would have corrected her either as I always feel really awkward in situations like that.

If you don't like the Monday WI's then maybe its best to try out a couple of different groups and see which one you prefer and which days suit you best.

I'm a little annoyed at the boyfriend (AGAIN, all he seems to do lately is wind me up, don't get me wrong, I love him but he's an idiot) we we're planning on having a fratata for lunch, but we took little one to a park and then he suggested McDonalds to little one, I knew straight away he would have something as well, so he's left me in the lurch with no idea what to do for lunch myself. Started cooking some chips and will have some mushy pea's with them and salad I think. If I'd known I would have got the mushy pea curry out of the freezer to have. Wouldn't mind so much but he knew what we had planned because it was his idea and its the second time this week he's had McDonalds, he knows I've been struggling weight wise lately while being 100% so why is he constantly tempting me with McDonalds, I know next week will be bad as my mum will probably try to encourage me to be naughty on Tuesday after my test and we're going to a Medieval thing on Saturday and that will only be naughty things on offer!

Don't know what I'm doing about WI this week either, don't know whether to just avoid it, go another day or try and make it to my usual group

It sounds like you have the same problem as me. My husband always says stuff like let's get a Chinese or Indian that isn't bad n then I buckle under the pressure. Luckily he is on strict diet himself at the minute so he's not tempting me with naughty things.
I'm going to enjoy the meal later.....it's not every year that your 30 but technically that isn't until tomorrow but at least everyone can enjoy the night without the worry of work next day.
Plus I will cut my syns back in the week to make up for it n if I put a couple of lb on at least I will enjoy it lol

It sounds like you have the same problem as me. My husband always says stuff like let's get a Chinese or Indian that isn't bad n then I buckle under the pressure. Luckily he is on strict diet himself at the minute so he's not tempting me with naughty things.
I'm going to enjoy the meal later.....it's not every year that your 30 but technically that isn't until tomorrow but at least everyone can enjoy the night without the worry of work next day.
Plus I will cut my syns back in the week to make up for it n if I put a couple of lb on at least I will enjoy it lol

Yeah you do right, hope you have a great night, my Birthday was a few months ago and I just went out and enjoyed it, will be doing the same a few nights at the end of August and I don't even have the Birthday excuse, but that's why I want to be good now as I want to be able to enjoy a few naughty bits when I want, if I pile on weight now I'm going to be worried about what I'm eating a drinking on our holiday and the couple of nights out we have planned before then.

Back