Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yeah the tests on Tuesday, think is I've been gaining, I think after two weeks of gaining when I've been 100% I'm starting to get fed up and with the holidays there is more temptation, plus the thought of the test is making me think of naughty things too. After our holiday at the end of August I can see myself being out of my target range, but I don't mind that, its if I go above it before that I'll be upset. Would love to get down to 8 stone 12 for then but just having no luck with the scales lately :(

Well done Pobel

:( dunno what to suggest then. Maybe try mixing up your days.

As you can see I am back on form. I have emerged from the hole I was in and I am now very positive. I am also on my own in work for 5 weeks!! So hope your all chatty lol

Well done pobel. Is that 5lbs in totall now??

Well I'm up and the Xbox is on!!!

No, just the 3.5lb lol but that's since joining the challenge which was maybe around 4 or 5wks ago.. can't remember now lol but I know i've not been on it the whole 11wks. Since starting SW it's been 10.5lbs... my losses are all in my sig :).

you all finished with the xbox now?

No, just the 3.5lb lol but that's since joining the challenge which was maybe around 4 or 5wks ago.. can't remember now lol but I know i've not been on it the whole 11wks. Since starting SW it's been 10.5lbs... my losses are all in my sig :).

you all finished with the xbox now?

God ive missed loads lol.

Yer I only did 15 mins this morning. Im in work now :( I gotta work 5 weeks of the holidays. Its totally boring as theres noone else in any NOTHING to do lol.
I dug out 'your shape' for the kinect and did the test thing on it last night, it makes a personalised workout timetable for you so Im following that. Do this for 10 more days then re do the test and work on something else. Im doing cardio at the moment so will probably so toning next. :)

Glad your feeling positive. Don't really know what to do as I mix my days quite a lot anyway, not going to WI this week, might go the week after if not I'll definatly go the week after that, hopefully a bit of a break from group (but not from plan, except for on my planned days off) will actually do me some good as I won't be focusing so much on my weight. Going to see if I can talk my mum into going to weatherspoons tomorrow as I'd like to try their chicken and pepper skewers, slimming world online says its free with a few syns for the sauce and they sound yummy

Hi Girls, Just popping in to say hello. Well done Pobel on the loss :)

Mixed week for me this week (and only week 2!) overjoyed to find diet drinks and 0% fromage frais in one of the hypermarkets but have been out drinking 3 nights this week...eating has been 100% but lets see tomorrow what effect 5 gin and tonics and a bottle of wine has had on my progress.

Just a quick question, my appetite has completely gone this week...I'm not massively worried because obviously that's better than the reverse but some days I've been eating just fruit and veg and struggling to even do that. It's a bit worrying because I normally love food! Anybody else find this at the start? Wondering if it's my body adjusting to all this healthy food instead of the crap I normally eat...

messyeater said:
Hi Girls, Just popping in to say hello. Well done Pobel on the loss :)

Mixed week for me this week (and only week 2!) overjoyed to find diet drinks and 0% fromage frais in one of the hypermarkets but have been out drinking 3 nights this week...eating has been 100% but lets see tomorrow what effect 5 gin and tonics and a bottle of wine has had on my progress.

Just a quick question, my appetite has completely gone this week...I'm not massively worried because obviously that's better than the reverse but some days I've been eating just fruit and veg and struggling to even do that. It's a bit worrying because I normally love food! Anybody else find this at the start? Wondering if it's my body adjusting to all this healthy food instead of the crap I normally eat...

Me too!!! I find that during the day at work I'm just not hungry or even thirsty! I tend to eat my HEXA (3 baby bell lights or cheese) and my HEXB (usually cereal or ceral bar) during the day and a glass of juice with perhaps a packet of crisps. Then have a proper meal at night. Very strange but im not going to force myself to eat lol.

So I'm going to go to WI tonight and then as of next week I'm going to go to a wednesday/Thursday group. Not feeling positive at all about WI to be honest, I'll be happy with a small 0.5lb gain because I deserve it after yesterday at the garden party.

Xxx

STS tonight so well happy! X

Thanks ladies :) 2 WI now until OH birthday night out! Fingers crossed I can pull it back with 2lb a week! X

Vicky, how you getting on babe? X

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks ladies :) 2 WI now until OH birthday night out! Fingers crossed I can pull it back with 2lb a week! X

Vicky, how you getting on babe? X

I am been super good. Done some sit ups n crunches while watching Olympics n made a gorgeous sw lasagne :)

Well done Nikki

and well done Vicky on being back on track, I've been good food wise but not so good exercise.... going swimming tomorrow afternoon though. And decided I'm going to weatherspoons for lunch with my mum.... or maybe walkabout haha which wouldn't be as good as spoons :p really want to avoid places where I'll want ciabatta's or burgers!

feel a bit off now, think I'm going to get an early night, but don't want to go too early as I just won't get to sleep

Well done on the losses ladies...brilliant. you all sound so positive. Good luck for today Donna x

Morning ladies

Back from up north & full of food!!! Whitby is a lovely little town, but so full of fish & chip shops/restaurants! Wedding was lovely as they always are & we stayed an extra day as had to visit a friend in hospital in Manchester yesterday. I have one more day of 'naughty' food as my Mum wants to take us out for lunch, she was down looking after our furry babies, but after that Im so looking forward to getting back on plan & getting a few miles in my legs on the bike to burn those excess calories!
We started off healthy last Friday with a picnic & it went downhill from there with......fresh berries & creamy yoghurt, cooked breakfast, toast & butter with jam & it continued with local fish, chips, Whitby scampi, Burger King from a motorway services, chocolate, fudge...........I will not be doing a WI for a few weeks me thinks as I feel huge lol! I have no guilt whatsoever as knew it would be like that & its only once in a blue moon I eat like that, but SW here I come as of tomorrow!

Well done on the losses ladies & STS. Sounds as tho we all need to get the mojo back again & Donna try not to be disheartened, our bodies do strange things sometimes & I wander if you need to have a few off plan days to give your metabolism a scare, as it might have got a bit sluggish from being on plan for so long, as there's no reason you should be putting on if you're being 100%.......just a theory?! xx

Ah welcome back miss Kim. Missed you and your wisdom!! Sounds like you had a great time and great attitude to have too. You probably haven't gained as much as you think, just keep flushing it all away with water.
You will be back on track before you know it. I have been doing much better than before and seem to have found a balance that works for me. Following sw to a point but generally just being careful.....except the weekend but I am gettin better at them, not good yet but better. Down to 8st 5 1/4 without getting obsessed or over analysing so for now I will keep doing what I am doing but still few food areas I could be tightening up
It's good to have You home ;)

WI this morning and 1lb off :) Despite all my nights out so that's very good news.

I seem to have got in a right mess with all the conversions from kilos to pounds though so no reduction on my actual numbers. I'm still 9stone 4lb. I can't really understand it, started off at 61.8 kilo = 9 stone 7lbs...have lost 1.9 kilo = 4 lbs...now 59.9 kilo = 9stone 4lb!!! Makes no sense at all...4lbs off should be 9stone 3lb?!?! Think its those pesky tiny numbers after the decimal point sabotaging me :D

Kim, sounds like you had a blast though and you're right not to feel guilty, I don't know why it's much easier on SW to just get back on it...never ever felt like this about a diet before...really changes the way you think. (Whitby scampi OMG lush!!)

Debtin when (if ever) I get down to 8st 5lb I'll be looking for some tips from you on keeping it there! Sounds like you're doing well.

Right off to eat loads of fruit :D

Back