Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hey ladies I'm still about went a bit off plan for a week or so when I started back at work but a little more settled now and weight is heading downwards I'm now at 9st 5lb.

Hope all is well with everyone and nice to hear you are back at work (well not nice that you have to work but ykwim!) make sure you get a nice treat with your first wage ;-) xx

Great to hear you're more settled Laura & fab about the weight going downwards. Im sure its coz you're more active now you're back to work & like you Im a bit tired getting back into the swing of things.......not sure I like this work malarky lol! x

Ladies...during an 8 mile walk today me n the oh decided to stop and get a burger king on the way home. It was nice at the time but about 10 minutes after eating I started with stomach pains and I am now really poorly :-( I think either body is reacting to the grease or I have food poisoning. Either way I shall not EVER be eating burger king again!!

Last edited:
3 weeks back at work and I still find it exhausting and sore so not been doing any other exercise at all. Seem to be eating less now that I'm busy rather than boredom eating coz I'm stuck in the house! Hopefully will get back into the swing of things again soon at least my food is mostly back in control. Though I did have my first night out in about 10months last night it was amazing, lots of rum and dancing :-D

Eek vic hope ya feel better it's probably just all the grease your body won't be used to that and I think a lot of people get tummy problems when they eat something like that so it probably won't be food poisoning hopefully. X

Glad to see things are settling down for you Laura & Know how you're feeling.....this is my 2nd early shift in a row getting up at 05.30, not good for a girl! x

Im sure it wouldn't be food poisoning Vicky, as BK are very stringent with their food hygeine & there burgers dont have that much fat in them, but white bread & the fatty mayo may not agree with the delicate digestive system! hope you feeling better today x

donna88 said:
Glad your feeling better today Vicky, doesn't really matter what it was, think it would put me off having burger king again too.

I don't particularly love bk anyways but it was the only food place we passed n the oh fancied it! I certainly won't be going again lol.

I would just like to away ladies that I am BACK!!! Just blown the dust off my hand weights and done a JM work it :-D feel amazing for it :)

lilprincessvic said:
I don't particularly love bk anyways but it was the only food place we passed n the oh fancied it! I certainly won't be going again lol.

I would just like to away ladies that I am BACK!!! Just blown the dust off my hand weights and done a JM work it :-D feel amazing for it :)

Good stuff Vicky. Good for you. I remember having a greasy Chinese after eating healthy and had sore tummy too. Too much grease etc

icklerockchick said:
3 weeks back at work and I still find it exhausting and sore so not been doing any other exercise at all. Seem to be eating less now that I'm busy rather than boredom eating coz I'm stuck in the house! Hopefully will get back into the swing of things again soon at least my food is mostly back in control. Though I did have my first night out in about 10months last night it was amazing, lots of rum and dancing :-D

Eek vic hope ya feel better it's probably just all the grease your body won't be used to that and I think a lot of people get tummy problems when they eat something like that so it probably won't be food poisoning hopefully. X

Glad your back Laura and getting everything sorted. You will be feeling like you have never been off :(
At least the dancing sounded good x

Well today I will be starting back on the shred after working away I needed to take a break. I'm gonna do level 3 again n then that's me done.

I've got to lose some more timber before las vegas in a couple of weeks.

Gonna cook a nice roast chicken dinner today with roast potatoes, n veg. Really fancy a nice relax today but hubby will probably have some jobs lined up for me

I think its a good idea to mix them up, you can fit them around what time you have available and are less likely to get bored with one as well.

I need to start doing mine too, I've been pretty terrible with them lately.

lilprincessvic said:
I can't decide which JM DVD to do so I think I'm gonna mix them up a bit. I have loads of them n love them all in different ways!!

Think that's a plan Vicky as it stops you getting bored & you'll work different muscles with the different dvd's x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Jo2982 said:
Well today I will be starting back on the shred after working away I needed to take a break. I'm gonna do level 3 again n then that's me done.

I've got to lose some more timber before las vegas in a couple of weeks.

Gonna cook a nice roast chicken dinner today with roast potatoes, n veg. Really fancy a nice relax today but hubby will probably have some jobs lined up for me

Haha! I'm at work & have loads of jobs for DH but he's glued to the sofa watching the Olympics & refuses to budge!

kim63 said:
Haha! I'm at work & have loads of jobs for DH but he's glued to the sofa watching the Olympics & refuses to budge!

That's the best bit bout going to work. Leaving a list of jobs lol x

Yeah it is but it's not good when you work all time n still get a list of jobs to do :-(

I am cooking dinner, done some washing n I gotta write up my assistants appraisal for work tomorrow. Then tons of stuff to do that I didn't manage to finish at work Friday afternoon

Oh well. Nice cuppa tea now n then sort it all out lol

Jo2982 said:
Yeah it is but it's not good when you work all time n still get a list of jobs to do :-(

I am cooking dinner, done some washing n I gotta write up my assistants appraisal for work tomorrow. Then tons of stuff to do that I didn't manage to finish at work Friday afternoon

Oh well. Nice cuppa tea now n then sort it all out lol

:-( no that int good. My oh doesn't work so he does everything :)

Happy Sunday's ladies :-D do you know how much happier I am after stopping stressing a few weeks ago!! Amazing!! I don't care that the scales are between 9st 11 and 9st 13 because I'm happy and enjoying life. Yes I'd like to get back to my 9st 3-9st 6 BUT life's too short and I've been loving life!!

Oh and yeterday I went back to the gym.... Feel AMAZING!!!!

Spreading the love with you all and cheering everyone up!! Big hugs girls!! Xxxxxx

Nikki<3 said:
Happy Sunday's ladies :-D do you know how much happier I am after stopping stressing a few weeks ago!! Amazing!! I don't care that the scales are between 9st 11 and 9st 13 because I'm happy and enjoying life. Yes I'd like to get back to my 9st 3-9st 6 BUT life's too short and I've been loving life!!

Oh and yeterday I went back to the gym.... Feel AMAZING!!!!

Spreading the love with you all and cheering everyone up!! Big hugs girls!! Xxxxxx

Cool. If your happy and enjoying life then that is all that matters. Afterall the weight is just a number as nice as it is to see it low.

I'm feeling really positive at the moment as I managed to get a pair of jeans on that I haven't worn for over a year :)

Happy days and a happy wardrobe lol

Morning Ladies, another gain this week for me :( only 0.5lbs mind you so not too bad considering i had two kettlebell sessions and a body pump last week.

I don't think the list below is upto date but it's the last one i found so feel free to updte your stats :) x

100% Challenge Weekly WI Week 12
WB 06/08/12

Kim 8st 11lbs Friday WI (-9lbs)

Vicky (WW) 10st 6.5lbs Monday WI (+6.5lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs Tuesday WI (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs Friday WI (-5.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 11lbs Monday WI (-4.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 9lbs Monday WI (-10.0lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs Tuesday WI (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs Thursday WI (-1lb)

PS i updated my total weight loss for my entire 12wks.. look's better lol x

Back