Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Kim that's really helped me. I will post everything that enters my mouth!!!

If weather is nice tomorrow me n oh r going to take dogs out for a BIG walk. What's everyone's plans x

You're welcome Vicky, lets hope we can help you to get back on track. x
What am I doing...............WORKING!!!!! 3rd night tonight!

:-( nights are poo. My best mate works nights. I hate it. I've seen her for an hour in the past 6 weeks. But I guess someone has to :) my last day off tomorrow before he kids are back (we have a summer school running this week for the kids that r below target and need a little help I.e the divs lol) just kidding some are lovely and I'm looking forward to it. Eases me back in nicely :)

Woop I've done something right. I am starting this morning at 10 9 (pic to prove) unfortunately I have only just up. I must have really needed the sleep lol x

ForumRunner_20120827_123727.png

Well done vic! Food is looking good see no reason for the gains have you been using your syns too? :) x

I tried not to use many syns this week cos I was been extra good.

Really bad cos I ant been up owt but no breaki for me! Just about to make a left over pork ans stuffing sandwich. Stuffing is 4 syns I think.

Also just done 656 calories worth of Zumba :)

Update on my dinner. I'm having a left over pork n stuffing sandwich (4syns + 1hexb) a mug of super speed soup and a mini muffin. Will find out the syns of that in a bit x

Oh dear, 1lb up this week :( never mind onwards and downwards ay girls :) x

I tried not to use many syns this week cos I was been extra good.

Really bad cos I ant been up owt but no breaki for me! Just about to make a left over pork ans stuffing sandwich. Stuffing is 4 syns I think.

Also just done 656 calories worth of Zumba :)

Tuttut thats not being extra good not using your Syns, you need 5 -15 per day!
Lets hope you get the weight down as of today........use your syns, eat plenty of SF & keep a diary here x

Oh dear, 1lb up this week :( never mind onwards and downwards ay girls :) x

Thats still a loss of 3lb in 3 weeks so well done you. It takes an age when you're so near to target, so keep chipping away x

Think I'm gonna post my food in my diary as I haven't written in there for a while and don't want to clog up this thread :)

Good attitude to have podel 1lb will come back off easy :)

Vicky don't let that get in your way babe. There are many people on here that can help you with syn values. So proud of you for gettig back on track (((hugs))) we are all here for you xxx

Me n other half are talking and he doesn't want me to get too thin (same old same old) so my first aim is to get back to this.....

ForumRunner_20120827_183021.png

Where I was 9 11. He still says I was past thin and into skinny there but I want to be skinny!! So that's my first aim :)

lilprincessvic said:
Everyone's very quiet at the moment :)

I'm here!!! I read every hour incase people write.... Nobody does anymore :-(

I've just ordered a big shop and ready for a hardcore diet and gym session :-D xx

Still around but yeh it is so quiet around here nowadays :-(

Ugh totm so really struggling to not eat loadsa rubbish- had one bingey evening so trying to be good for rest of week hopefully minimise the damage :-/

How's everyone getting on? X

It's gone from me needing to check the thread after every lesson so as not to miss owt to been the only person to post in a day :-(

Totm is poo. I haven't had one since I stopped taking the pill. I should have been on last week is that normal? X

Yeh hope everyone is still plodding on it used to be such an active thread - I guess me and Kim are both back at work so on a lot less and I assume everyone is just busy rather than all fell off the wagon lol!

I duno Vic I only tried the pill for a few weeks didn't agree with me made all my symptoms worse like migraines and feeling sick so gave up on it and never bothered trying any of the other kinds. Hopefully you will go back to normal soon.

Ankles finally feeling ok to do some exercise again since going back to work so I started jillian michaels body revolution - so tough but enjoying it! Though only on day2 haha. Not got the time/patience to do the program properly for however many weeks it takes but hoping it will get me fit enough to get back to classes at the gym :) x

I started body revolution! Did it for 3 weeks. I can't do anything like that at moment cos of my shoulder. I did the insanity workout today which is more cardio but I actually nearly died lol.

Glad your ankle is feeling a little better :)

Im still here, just busy working 8 -12 hour day/night shifts, so dont really have time to chat much, which I miss! x

Back