Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I've been rubbish with exercise just can't find any motivation, if I don't join running club (or if the beginner sessions are a while off) I'll look at what's on at the leisure centre but its just getting myself out doing it. I'm terrible.

Decided to have hunters chicken for tea, I'll have some potatoes with it so go EE but only having ham salad for lunch... so could change to red if I fancy it

debtin said:
Wow congratulations missus....so exciting. You must come on more and keep us posted on your plans ;)

Ah thank u! Very excited but a bit scared! I would post a picture of my ring as I absolutely love it but got no idea how to post pictures...

How are u doing anyway?

Hi, I'm a newbie and 5'4, starting off at 11.8 now 9.8, so hoping to get down to the 8's. Long process but definitely worth it!

Hi all, after struggling for a few weeks I finally seen 8 on the scales!!! So 8st 13.5lbs, hoping to get down to 8st 10 but happy enough at the moment will keep at it and see if I get there!

Who needs a take away eh!!!!! Free curry and 3 syn samosas!

ForumRunner_20120907_214634.png

*28.5lbs to go*

Another fab day at the gym, firmly back on plan (after Tuesdays off day) 2 weeks without chocolate and got a blog post written! Even managed to squeeze in some nice snuggly time with the other half :) :)

Not sure whether my off day and/or new exercise regime will affect my loss this week, but I'm feeling really good!

debtin said:
Am here....just not in the zone. At all. Stressed out with my job, oh has new job but worried about payment from last job, feeling huge, bloated etc but seem to be stuck in a huge rut. So not the best company and don't want to be moaning my way out of a bag of self pity. Sure I will get back into it all soon.
Everyone else keep up the good work ;)

Don't worry things will work out I'm stressed to the hilt at the moment reached my original target about a month ago but decided I wanted to be below 9 st but had to move my target by 7 lb of which I'm struggling to get to as I've had my birthday out 4 times a buffet for my nephews in the house with the remains in the fridge they jumped into my mouth as soon as I opened the door there was no way of stopping them!!!
My ideal would have been 8 10 to stay under 9 therefore decide sooner than I did the weight you want to be well in advance as in the beginning 9 seemed a bit unrealistic but really it was not I lost every week and only maintained 2 the first week believe it or not ! I didn't eat enough as I'm eating more now than I have for years but the correct things!!
But being stressed I have gained a chocolate head from somewhere !!
Anyway keep at it I'm going to throw this head away 2morrow and focus after this last piece of toblerone 2night!!
Lol

I reached my original target of 9st about a month ago having lost nearly every week except the 1st wk I maintained and was gutted but I didn't eat enough I was trying too hard!!
But I decided that I wanted a target that would maintain my weight below 9 but to change target it had to be at least 7lb lower of which as I'm struggling to get to as I've started to ware my choc head but will need to get focused for 2 to 3 weeks to get there!
Any ideas please share
Thanks
Lol

Who needs a take away eh!!!!! Free curry and 3 syn samosas!

View attachment 62508

*28.5lbs to go*

That looks gorgeous!
I really fancied take away last night but so glad we didn't go for it, our chicken wrapped in bacon was gorgeous.

I reached my original target of 9st about a month ago having lost nearly every week except the 1st wk I maintained and was gutted but I didn't eat enough I was trying too hard!!
But I decided that I wanted a target that would maintain my weight below 9 but to change target it had to be at least 7lb lower of which as I'm struggling to get to as I've started to ware my choc head but will need to get focused for 2 to 3 weeks to get there!
Any ideas please share
Thanks
Lol

Good luck I'm sure you can do it, I'm in my target range at the moment (I think lol haven't been weighed properly since my holiday so hoping on Tuesday I'll still be in it) my target is 9 stone but I want to get below it, would like to get to 8 stone 12 but really struggling at the moment, after I get there (If I ever get there) I'll consider moving it to 8 stone 7

I love hunters chicken. It is by far my favourite pub meal. I always get it but I'm lactose intolerant so it doesn't always agree with me lol.

Going to flamingo land today but traffic is awful taken us over an hour to do 10 mins of the journey :-(

*28.5lbs to go*

Well it took us 4 hours to get anywhere near flamingo land so didn't and up going cos we thought it would be a waste paying over £80 for 4/5 hours. We went to Scarborough instead and had an amazing day but I was naughty with food. Had to have fish and chips!! So glad I did though cos they were amazing Mmmmmmmmmmm

*28.5lbs to go*

Lost 1lb and 2.4% body fat x

Well done Annie, I can't wait for WI on Tuesday, I've had two weeks without it and it feels really weird.

The running club beginners thing starts on the 27th of September. I can't wait. Might take myself for a couple of short runs beforehand while little ones at school just to get myself into it a bit more.

Running club sounds great Donna :)

Ladies I am having the most horrendous star week. I haven't had one for 6 weeks since coming off the pill and my gosh don't I know it. I have eaten everything in sight today :-(

*28.5lbs to go*

I know how you feel, I'm on the injection and have periods between every 3 to 9 months... its great not having them monthly but when I have them they're mental. Very light and don't last long, but I get the pains, the aches, the mood swings more then I ever did :( Hope it doesn't last long for you now.

I'm being terrible with food at the moment, not given in to anything yet but tempted by everything in sight. Not sure if its not going to WI for a few weeks and I feel quite slim, so I'm not desperately trying to loose my gain and I have no focus as I have no idea what I weigh at the moment.

Sorting out my ipod now, was going to go for a run tomorrow while little ones at school, but I don't have any trainers and would feel silly doing it in my pumps so think I'll go on the cross trainer instead and start back on the crunches.

Yer probably not a good idea to run in pumps!!

I have just set my alarm for 6. I NEED to get back into the exercise and I'm too tired when I get back from work so the only solution is to get up early! Gonna make my oh push me out of bed when my alarm goes off lol

*28.5lbs to go*

You'd better be up, young lady!!

Will post an update later x

Urm I am now lol. Woke up with a stupid head ache :-( gonna still try do summat but can't decide what to do. Don't reckon I can do insanity on a morning I get far too sweaty and it's a bit long humm

*28.5lbs to go*

Back