Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies!!!

So second weigh in put me at a loss of 3.25lb!!! 6 lbs in 2 weeks! Yay!

Annie - 10st 10 (-7lb) 10st 3 - Sunday WI
Nikki - 10st 2 (-6lb) 9st 10lb Friday WI
Vicky - 10st 9 (-1.5lb) 10st 7.5 - Monday WI
Kim - 9st 1 Friday WI
Deb - 8st 7.25 Friday WI
Pobel - 9st 5lb (-1lb) 9st4lb - Monday WI
Ronnie - 9st 9.75 (+3/4) 9st 10.5lb Thursday WI

lilprincessvic said:
Nikki that is amazing what r u doing right? Cos I am doing shocking x

*28.5lbs to go*

I don't really know Hun, apart from tracking everything I eat and doing more running as my cardio instead of the cross trainer x

Well done Nikki thats a whopping loss! Toldaya exercise is the way forward, just wish I had time to listen to my own advice grrrrrrrr! x

Exercise has made me feel loads better and the fact in 16 days I've had only 1 day where I've had a drink :-D x

Excellent Nikki that is amazing!!! Keep it up
Ladies I am 2lb heavier today..only to be expected. The problem is that I feel rubbish, fat etc yet still can't focus. It's as if I know am piling it on and just keep going with it. Not good. Am off work just now and eating rubbish.
I did the six week six pack and swear am still sore. Back to 30day shred I think.
How do you get back into it?

Fantastic Nikki

I don't know what to suggest Deb, whenever I get like that I don't know what motivates me, I think I eventually just snap back into it. Try thinking about why you don't want to put more on and focus on that when you feel like having something you shouldn't.

Got a note from little ones school today and they're in full time next week :) I'm not surprised as it would have been silly to have half of them in full days this week and then go back to half days for a week, but still it makes me happy. He's really enjoying going in full time. Now I just need to find something to do with myself. I'm starting to get a bit depressed having nothing to do during the day except sorting the house :( ....which actually means I'm not even sorting the house really as I just sit feeling sorry for myself and eating (luckily so far I've not given into temptation and gone over syns but I'm eating way more free food then what I normally would)

donna88 said:
Fantastic Nikki

I don't know what to suggest Deb, whenever I get like that I don't know what motivates me, I think I eventually just snap back into it. Try thinking about why you don't want to put more on and focus on that when you feel like having something you shouldn't.

Got a note from little ones school today and they're in full time next week :) I'm not surprised as it would have been silly to have half of them in full days this week and then go back to half days for a week, but still it makes me happy. He's really enjoying going in full time. Now I just need to find something to do with myself. I'm starting to get a bit depressed having nothing to do during the day except sorting the house :( ....which actually means I'm not even sorting the house really as I just sit feeling sorry for myself and eating (luckily so far I've not given into temptation and gone over syns but I'm eating way more free food then what I normally would)

That's great news Donna, it makes much more sense. Do you know I can see where your coming from as I put little one into nursery this week and the guilt was terrible that I ended up not enjoying it. It is hard but while your waiting on a job you could semi plan your day....when he goes in at nine, make it your task to do bit excercise then after that you can do whatever. The school day tends to fly in I think. Are there no roles in school like you did last year? Am the same on our days off...its so cold am at a loss with what to do with wee one x

That's great news Donna, it makes much more sense. Do you know I can see where your coming from as I put little one into nursery this week and the guilt was terrible that I ended up not enjoying it. It is hard but while your waiting on a job you could semi plan your day....when he goes in at nine, make it your task to do bit excercise then after that you can do whatever. The school day tends to fly in I think. Are there no roles in school like you did last year? Am the same on our days off...its so cold am at a loss with what to do with wee one x

They haven't advertised the jobs which are suppose to be coming up and I haven't spoken to them about carrying on with voluntary... I don't know if I should as my boyfriend is getting really annoyed with them and thinks they're taking advantage :/ I do need a paid job to be honest anyway. I'm going to ask about doing some voluntary work (one or two days a week) at little ones school because then at least I'll have experience in primary and secondary... also going to keep an eye out for jobs in shops/pubs ect.

It's a bit stressful at the moment, I feel like people don't understand how hard it it, my mum and his mum have both said ''yeah we know how hard it is getting jobs that fit around the school day we've had to do it'' but what they don't seem to remember is actually they didn't as they both had other people who could pick us up from school when they were at work, whereas everyone I know who I would have pick him up for me works as well!

Oh and I have been sticking to my execise in the morning, which I think is helping a little as it does make me feel good. It's just the rest of the day...

hating how cold it is :( there's two training days the end of this month and I was hoping to get the car and take little one out but I don't know where in this weather, suppose we could always wrap up really warm and still go to the seaside or wildlife park. But would have been nicer if it didn't feel so much like winter. As long as its dry those days its not the end of the world.

That's another thing people don't seem to get as well, again both parents have said I can look for jobs further away now as I can use the car... but again I'd have to drop him off at work at half 7, which means getting little one up and ready a lot earlier then go drop little one off and then I'd still have to finish at the end of the school day as I'd have to pick them both up again as well! It's just not going to work

debtin said:
Excellent Nikki that is amazing!!! Keep it up
Ladies I am 2lb heavier today..only to be expected. The problem is that I feel rubbish, fat etc yet still can't focus. It's as if I know am piling it on and just keep going with it. Not good. Am off work just now and eating rubbish.
I did the six week six pack and swear am still sore. Back to 30day shred I think.
How do you get back into it?

It's is really hard getting back into hun, it seems that all of a sudden you can spiral out of control and not be able to think straight and get it back. But then it can go the other, my head just clicked and In 15 days I've not gone back. Hugs xxxx

well done on the weight loss nikki, that's fab :) well done on the drinking aswell.. no mean feat ;) x I must admit, the week i lost the 3lbs i reckon it was down to stopping drinking.. granted i've fallen back of the wagon with that one.

Maybe it's worth continuing with voluntary work donna, at least until something else comes up.. not only will it break up your week but it will look good when you go for other interviews. Granted maybe they are taking advantage but just use them to your advantage also :).

Debs, not sure what the trick is to getting back into it! For me i know what hasn't worked in the past (running/cycling/treadmill/crosstrainer and general gym cardio along with cardio home workout) mainly down to me getting bored, not pushing myself and not seeing results. With that in mind i tried something new in the gym which was the classes.. with them i try harder cause i don't want to look out of place lol and now i'm at the stage i don't want to miss a class in case it results in reverting to my old ways. I'm thinking of getting more into the weight area at the gym as i truly believe that if can get some muscle about me it will make the controlling of body weight so much easier. I love new fads though so thrive on trying something new.. just hope it can last :). Also, i "like" a lot of fitness motivational pages on fb, in particular women ones so every day i go on that there pops up some quotes or pictures that help motivate me.. really been working so far (6weeks or so).

Quick message to say well done Nikki, that's amazing! Wish i had losses like that now xD x

MidnightPrincess said:
Quick message to say well done Nikki, that's amazing! Wish i had losses like that now xD x

Thanks hun :) so chuffed x

Just grated some cabbage, onion and carrot for tonight (going to try making coleslaw) it better be worth it, that's harder work then it seems lol

Also, i "like" a lot of fitness motivational pages on fb, in particular women ones so every day i go on that there pops up some quotes or pictures that help motivate me.. really been working so far (6weeks or so).

I did the exact same thing and it really helps! I'm just getting into weights too :) I find that interval training on the treadmill stops me from getting bored x

I did the exact same thing and it really helps! I'm just getting into weights too :) I find that interval training on the treadmill stops me from getting bored x

you should check out girls gone strong, Fierce. Fit. Fearless, million dollar baby fitness, fitness motivation for ordinary people and also ironfit and fitness and power :) gives me a steady stream of motivational inspiration :) x

I'm off out tonight :-D going for a few drinks and then to the Chinese. Feeling really good and positive because I know tomorrow I'll be able to get back on it straight away. Xx

Just skim read too much to catch up lol!

Didn't seem to give me option to add you on fb Vic :-/

Well done on the great loss Nikki.

Nice to hear you are still well Kim and just a busy bee! The weight will probably fall off now you try to maintain.

Well today I missed my 9am weigh in as was at work but checked at 6am before work and was 9st 0.5lb so I reckon at 9am I would be at target but can't be positive :-( argh!! X

Back