Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Back to work today. Woke up positive about my food choices. I usually have breakfast but feel really bloated today and don't feel like eating. My totm is due but not made appearance which is really strange. Got some fruit to see me thru til ten when I will have yogurt and pineapple. Also back on the lemons today to see if it can boost my system. Have good day x

2lb off for me this week yeah :)

how did the body attack go vic? i haven;t tried that!!

Well done on the loss Pobel and Deb sounds like a very healthy morning.

Oh dear Vic I can't imagine teaching with no voice is much fun!!

Went a bit overboard with treats at the weekend but since it was my first one at target i think that's allowed! Chinese, Doritos, kettle chips and a big bar of chocolate did feature ;-) x

Sounds like heaven Laura!!

I ended up been sent tpcsay the docs by my head of department. I've got laryngitis so not allowed to talk. As you can imagine this is very hard for me :-D but at least the oh is getting a break!!

*27lbs to go*

Haha, yes! Have you seen where my Town are?! Ohhhhhhhh deaaaaaaar!

Thanks for your kind words ladies - killed it at the gym tonight! Feel back on track and my leg is fine! :) :) :)

Here's hoping I can get that 2.5 off again x

Well done on getting back into the gym Annie. I went and did a legs bums and tums class last night and missed the first half of the game. Now that's dedication lol x

*27lbs to go*

Haha, that IS dedication! We caught the end.

Going again tonight for lower body workout x

downtownsuzie said:
Haha, that IS dedication! We caught the end.

Going again tonight for lower body workout x

Today's my day off the gym. Doing Yogalates tomorrow, then got my gym induction Thursday and body conditioning then me n oh are gonna start going Friday nights which will be nice :)

*27lbs to go*

Hello ladies

Well, you're all sounding super motivated on the exercise front!
Congratulations to Laura getting to target, see I told you that you would get to target before me & it sounds as tho the weights been flying off since you got back to work, so well done you x

I've been all over the place these last few weeks & cant seem to get into the SW stride. Im good some days, mainly when Im working & then lose the plot when Im not working. Think I will need to re-start my diary as that keeps me focused & basically start afresh. I haven't weighed myself which is probably a stupid thing not to do, but thats what I tend to do if I know I've not been 100%. Size 10's are still feeling comfortable, so Im sure the damage isn't that bad as when Im working I must walk for miles (keep forgetting to use my pedometer!)
So, the plan is to start afresh next Friday with the diary.

We're going back up north this weekend for our friends funeral as she sadly died in the early hours of Monday morning, but we at least got to say our goodbyes to her last Wednesday. I think this has been the main reason for my lack of interest in losing weight, as we've been up & down the motorway every week & its difficult to eat sensibly being away from home. No excuse I know, but in all honesty my heart wasn't in it, especially going out for meals with our friends parents, I could hardly turn around & say " I cant eat that as its not SW friendly".....not very appropriate, as the mum had already made comments how slim & tiny I am!!!

Anyway, its good to hear you're all on track & losing.........keep up the good work girls & here's to next summer with the bikini bodies xx

Hello ladies

Well, you're all sounding super motivated on the exercise front!
Congratulations to Laura getting to target, see I told you that you would get to target before me & it sounds as tho the weights been flying off since you got back to work, so well done you x

I've been all over the place these last few weeks & cant seem to get into the SW stride. Im good some days, mainly when Im working & then lose the plot when Im not working. Think I will need to re-start my diary as that keeps me focused & basically start afresh. I haven't weighed myself which is probably a stupid thing not to do, but thats what I tend to do if I know I've not been 100%. Size 10's are still feeling comfortable, so Im sure the damage isn't that bad as when Im working I must walk for miles (keep forgetting to use my pedometer!)
So, the plan is to start afresh next Friday with the diary.

We're going back up north this weekend for our friends funeral as she sadly died in the early hours of Monday morning, but we at least got to say our goodbyes to her last Wednesday. I think this has been the main reason for my lack of interest in losing weight, as we've been up & down the motorway every week & its difficult to eat sensibly being away from home. No excuse I know, but in all honesty my heart wasn't in it, especially going out for meals with our friends parents, I could hardly turn around & say " I cant eat that as its not SW friendly".....not very appropriate, as the mum had already made comments how slim & tiny I am!!!

Anyway, its good to hear you're all on track & losing.........keep up the good work girls & here's to next summer with the bikini bodies xx

It sounds like you have a good plan, sorry to hear about your friend :( but like you say at least you got to say your goodbyes. Hope you're feeling okay.

I'm sure you haven't gained too much, especially if you're still comfortably in your 10's. I can't blame you for not being on plan, if your heart isn't in it, then its not in it. There's not much we can do about that.

Had a brilliant day yesterday, the kids were all great. Didn't realise how well I got on with young children. I had a coffee with some milk in though and a cookie, but I counted them in my syns... so although they were unplanned they were okay.

Got back on the crosstrainer today :) didn't feel like it but so glad I did it felt great. Didn't do it yesterday but hoping walking around the farm will have made up for that :/

So doing classes with laryngitis is fine but 20 lengths in the swimming pool leaves me feeling like someone is sat on my chest and my throat is on fire!!!!

*27lbs to go*

Hope your feeling better soon Vikki xx

^^Oh no :( I wonder why that is though, swimming is suppose to be great for people who struggle with exercise so you'd think if you could manage anything else you could go swimming :/ hope you're okay.

I'm so stressed :( I'd decided I was doing the blind WI's to try and stop worrying about how much I weight and concentrate on toning and how I look (I didn't this week, I maintained so wish I had) but now my mum may or may not be doing gravy with dinner tonight and I don't know how to syn gravy... I know its silly but its sending me into a bit of a panic attack and I decided to get organised and order my boyfriend some shoes for Christmas, I'd asked him a few weeks ago what size he was and he said 8, so I've ordered an 8 only to check some of his shoes and he's actually a 9! I could kill him! I don't know what to do, I want to have a go at him but that would just make it obvious what I'm buying him :( should I send them straight back and order a 9, or should I just wrap them up and hope for the best on Christmas day? I haven't seen any of his newer shoes, I might look and see if he's decided that 8's are a nicer fit now, but its worrying that I checked 3 pairs and they're all 9's.

Just checked a newer pair and he's a 9! I could actually cry, I know its silly and I shouldn't but seriously what a stupid stupid man, why the hell did he tell me he was an 8! I've just spent £53 on a pair of shoes for him, which was hard enough to be honest and now they're not even going to fit him because he can't even remember what friggin size shoe he is!

Oh Donna men are stupid. A few years ago my OH told me he was a 34 waist so SIL got him some jeans and they hung of him.

Dont worry about the gravy. It isnt actually as bad as you think. I always have aunt bessies which is 1/2 syn for 50g made up I think anyways. Its not as bad as you think at all so stop worrying :)

I've calmed down now, taken it all out on my cross trainer :)

How can they not even know what size they are though? seriously! I'll have to think on what to do with the shoes, probably best to hope its free to send them back and get another pair, the ones I've ordered were out of stock in a 9 but there are a couple of others that he would like. (the batman converse) so hopefully I'll be able to just send them back and switch for another one. The other option of just wrapping them up could go very wrong if they don't fit as it'll be a lot harder to send back after 3 months, also he'll forget saying he was an 8 so it'll all be my fault anyway. I suppose really its my fault as well, I should have thought to check his shoes myself.

Back