Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I've just sent them an email, going to see if I can get them changed before they send them out. Might be a bit awkward with me having to choose a different pair though. I need to remember not to ask him for information again and just get it myself lol. I hope I don't have to mess about sending them back, as its always more hassle then it should be.

Trying to motivate myself to go walk to asda but its so cold out :( but if I go now I can just relax this afternoon..... hmmm

Today's my day off the gym. Doing Yogalates tomorrow, then got my gym induction Thursday and body conditioning then me n oh are gonna start going Friday nights which will be nice :)

*27lbs to go*

how'd the yogalates go?

I hate hassle like that too donna, can't be bothered with the hassle of packaging the stuff back up and getting to the post office!! hopefully it wont be too much of a problem :) x

Yogalates is tonight Pobel, cant wait. I love doing yoga and things like that.

Im the same with sending stuff back. I got a dress for a wedding in July and it broke during the wedding and I have all the packaging and documents to send it off but just cant be bothered going to post office lol

It's terrible really how we're all like that isn't it :/

They just emailed saying the order had been changed, which is odd as online it says they're out of stock, but maybe they have some that have just come in, who knows. I'll find out when they get here. Hopefully they'll be the right ones.

I went to ASDA and ended up missing the postman by 10 minutes, which is a massive pain in the bum as I have to walk down to the post office to get my parcels tomorrow now... well I could go Friday I suppose, wouldn't be so bad but little one has two training days tomorrow and friday so I'll have to drag him with me! Which will be a nightmare.

Hi ladies!!

Sorry I've not been on for a while. How are we all doing?

Anyone that us doing the challenge, pretty please can I have your last weigh in weight. I'll update later :)

Another thing, does anybody know if random searches on google by imputing your name bring up this thread?

Xx

Hi ladies!!

Sorry I've not been on for a while. How are we all doing?

Anyone that us doing the challenge, pretty please can I have your last weigh in weight. I'll update later :)

Another thing, does anybody know if random searches on google by imputing your name bring up this thread?

Xx

I don't know but it shouldn't do as you wouldn't have your full name on your account do you? or even if you do I wouldn't like to think it then brings up a google search, just try it I suppose. Has someone found it?

Having an awful day, wanted to get on and do my exercise this morning and then walk down to the shop with little one and take him to the park as the suns out, but got a text saying I was having a delivery from parcel force, so I daren't go on the crosstrainer or in the shower as he'll come while I'm doing that :( I just wish he'd hurry up and come, he might not be here until 6 as well! I think they should have to give better times then between 8 and 6, its stupid what am I suppose to do

donna88 said:
I don't know but it shouldn't do as you wouldn't have your full name on your account do you? or even if you do I wouldn't like to think it then brings up a google search, just try it I suppose. Has someone found it?

Having an awful day, wanted to get on and do my exercise this morning and then walk down to the shop with little one and take him to the park as the suns out, but got a text saying I was having a delivery from parcel force, so I daren't go on the crosstrainer or in the shower as he'll come while I'm doing that :( I just wish he'd hurry up and come, he might not be here until 6 as well! I think they should have to give better times then between 8 and 6, its stupid what am I suppose to do

I hate waiting in parcels! But I'd probably go on the cross trainers because you'll still be able to hear him and I'd go for a shower. I'd just stay in the house and not go out until he has been.

No nobody has found me, just I wanted to share something with you all but don't want anyone else to find it.

I googled my name and where I live and it came up on the 2nd page of google!!! I've altered all my settings so its members only now and hopefully they won't be able to find me!

X

I hate waiting in parcels! But I'd probably go on the cross trainers because you'll still be able to hear him and I'd go for a shower. I'd just stay in the house and not go out until he has been.

No nobody has found me, just I wanted to share something with you all but don't want anyone else to find it.

I googled my name and where I live and it came up on the 2nd page of google!!! I've altered all my settings so its members only now and hopefully they won't be able to find me!

X

ooo I'll have to check mine as well then, thanks for letting us know

My crosstrainer is really loud. Little ones in the bath at the minute I might go on it when he's out as I can ask him to let me know if he comes. It's just an absolute pain, at the point where I think I'll shower and get my running gear on (pop jeans over the leggins if we do go out) as I don't see the point in getting dressed in normal clothes only to get changed a few hours later.

donna88 said:
ooo I'll have to check mine as well then, thanks for letting us know

My crosstrainer is really loud. Little ones in the bath at the minute I might go on it when he's out as I can ask him to let me know if he comes. It's just an absolute pain, at the point where I think I'll shower and get my running gear on (pop jeans over the leggins if we do go out) as I don't see the point in getting dressed in normal clothes only to get changed a few hours later.

It is a pain hun but at least if you shower you'll be ready to go out if he comes.

I thought it would easy enough to find us. I think forums really should be for members full stop, to stop random people being able to see stuff x

What is it you want to share with us Nikki? Im excited lol.

Having a totaly ***** day. I really hate the place where i work and for the past hour i have been on cover in the on call room and nobody has come to relieve me so looks like im doing another hour and missing my free :-(

lilprincessvic said:
I have just checked on google and got up to the 12th page and couldnt find it :)

Oooo that's good then :-D

Ok so my news.....

I NEED to tell you all because I just can't hold it in haha I probably shouldn't be saying anything at all but my perspective is what will be will be.....

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!

But shhhhhh nobody knows so no mention on FB or anything please.

lilprincessvic said:
OOOooooo congrates Nikki. Im very jealous, you havent been trying that long :)

Thanks hun :)

I know, it's really weird. I came off the pill on the 30th may and we are due on the 30th may!! I'm only 5 weeks but I'm so excited and just keeping everything crossed :)

donna88 said:
OMG!!! Congratulations, thats great news. very weird with the dates too. I'm so excited for you.

Thanks hun :) I know the dates freaked me out, it was like it was fate!

kim63 said:
Thats brilliant news Nikki, so very happy for you xx

Thanks Kim :) I'm so happy! Xx

Back