Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

All talk of excercise is making me feel bad too ronnie....must get shredding and or tryin to run.

Well done Vicky...your so motivated. I never ever ever drink red wine yet was given a free bottle and now I am having a glass? Eyes bigger than my belly.....well maybe not ha

Days not been bad, 100% on plan and had some low alcohol wine as syns. Also did my crosstrainer for half an hour again.

Although after almost a month of doing the crosstrainer and crunches just asked my boyfriend if he's noticed a difference in my body and he took a while to answer, so I said, that means no then (and to be honest I'd prefer him not to lie) and he said well I haven't really seen your body as we're all wrapped up in winter clothes... nice.

I am actually really jealous of people who can just eat a bit more over winter and put a bit of weight on. Part of me really wants to do it, but I know I wouldn't be happy if I did so its silly really. And I do feel so much better now I'm more active.

Days not been bad, 100% on plan and had some low alcohol wine as syns. Also did my crosstrainer for half an hour again.

Although after almost a month of doing the crosstrainer and crunches just asked my boyfriend if he's noticed a difference in my body and he took a while to answer, so I said, that means no then (and to be honest I'd prefer him not to lie) and he said well I haven't really seen your body as we're all wrapped up in winter clothes... nice.

I am actually really jealous of people who can just eat a bit more over winter and put a bit of weight on. Part of me really wants to do it, but I know I wouldn't be happy if I did so its silly really. And I do feel so much better now I'm more active.

i think if you feel better that is what matters, even better if you notice a difference. Keep up the good work. I will aim to start my walking/running regime next week. Looking forward to it as i remember how good it felt to get outside and get the heart beat racing - esp when the heating is on indoors ;0)

Morning, i woke up today and felt slimmer today (know how our bodies are blinking weird that way) so stood on scales and i was 1lb down. Now i KNOW that i shouldnt and i KNOW that it doesnt actually mean anything BUT its made me feel better. funny how that can happen. I was relatively ok food wise most of mon-fri but not thee best but a movement in the right direction is the boost i need. Also knowing we had no crisps in the house helped last night - so today when i do a shop i am buying stuff for OH's lunch at work but will buy things i do not like i.e snickers/wagon wheels ugh

p.s how good is the slimming eats website for recipe ideas? going to make a few this week

i think if you feel better that is what matters, even better if you notice a difference. Keep up the good work. I will aim to start my walking/running regime next week. Looking forward to it as i remember how good it felt to get outside and get the heart beat racing - esp when the heating is on indoors ;0)

Yeah, I know if I do stop the exercise I'll feel worse and if I start eating more rubbish I'll feel even worse then that. So I need to get those thoughts out of my head. Did my weekend run this morning and put a new jumper on and I feel great in it, first time I've worn a jumper that makes me feel slim. I could wear it every day haha.

Morning, i woke up today and felt slimmer today (know how our bodies are blinking weird that way) so stood on scales and i was 1lb down. Now i KNOW that i shouldnt and i KNOW that it doesnt actually mean anything BUT its made me feel better. funny how that can happen. I was relatively ok food wise most of mon-fri but not thee best but a movement in the right direction is the boost i need. Also knowing we had no crisps in the house helped last night - so today when i do a shop i am buying stuff for OH's lunch at work but will buy things i do not like i.e snickers/wagon wheels ugh

p.s how good is the slimming eats website for recipe ideas? going to make a few this week

It's good that you feel good and to be fair if you've been better with food it probably is a true loss. I agree with you on the wagon wheels, they're gross I really don't get why people love them, the jam ones are a little better... but still not actually nice bleugh

Going shopping with a friend today, she's coming round for lunch and I'm doing soup and a roll so we will be on plan for that :)

never looked on there, I'll have to have a nose as I'm wanting to try some new recipes, want something nice for tea tomorrow

Not sure how I've managed it, but lost 1.5lbs! Only been to the gym once, been full of cold since Tuesday - I guess blowing my nose and shivering for days burns a lot of calories! I've basically eaten what I wanted this week as I've felt so pooey!

I'm worried about the next few weeks - it's my birthday on the 13th and we've got SO much going on.. We've got a meal out tomorrow, a meal out on my bday, a meal out a couple of days after my bday and then one on the 23rd - HELP! I guess it will be damage limitation and going to the gym will help with that. Life's too short to not enjoy my birthday.

Also, although I do enjoy Clean Eating, I sometimes feel a little overwhelmed by it and find myself stuggling with meal ideas - we've been eating the same things over and over! Because of this, I am going to be following Slimming World again. I don't think I will go to the meetings - I just need some sort of a plan to follow and there is a lot more variation of recipes etc. SW is basically clean eating, just a little more flexible!

I will be hitting the gym again from today - I think I'm ready now that I've stopped shivering!! ;)

xoxo

Oh Vicky, I meant to say - that USB thing sounds amazing! A couple of the cross trainers have USB ports on them and I was like 'huh?' now I know why! It's not on everything though and I do wish my gym offered something similar x

Nice one on the loss Annie and wow your gym sounds posh Vic! I went for the cheapy £17.99 a month gym lol does the job but no fancy USB sticks! X

Thanks Laura - what was the result of your first week at target? x

Right I need some inspiration... we're going to my boyfriends friends house on Saturday, we'll either be getting a take-away or eating out, either of which I can do on plan. But I've been thinking of saving some syns and having something a little naughty.... but I don't know if its a good idea or not. I really need to be careful while I'm having these blind WI's as well as I was quite close to coming out of target... or should I just say stuff it and treat myself?

donna88 said:
Right I need some inspiration... we're going to my boyfriends friends house on Saturday, we'll either be getting a take-away or eating out, either of which I can do on plan. But I've been thinking of saving some syns and having something a little naughty.... but I don't know if its a good idea or not. I really need to be careful while I'm having these blind WI's as well as I was quite close to coming out of target... or should I just say stuff it and treat myself?

I would say save some syns but not enough to make you feel deprived and have what you fancy on sat. Within reason because from experience you want to wake up thinking, that was good I deserved that and it was worth it. By not eating everything and anything it will sit well with you the following day.
I am going out on sat and will just be having what I like. I don't get out much so not planning on letting food control it x

donna88 said:

I'd save 5 syns a day, that 30 + 15 so 45 syns should give you enough to play with :) enjoy!

That's not a bad plan... so I could have a fairly good tea like 5 bean chilli if we go weatherspoons and still have the nacho's which would be about 5 syns... or have what I'd normally have from a takeaway for 5 - 10 syns... but then still have some cake or a drink without worrying about going over.

because I was thinking of having either kung po pork... but I don't know the syns on that or the mexican chicken burger from weatherspoons which again don't know syns on but guessed the weight of it and used the syns calculator and it came up at 55 :/ so if I had either of them I would feel like I couldn't have something extra and I think she might be baking as practice for halloween

Monday

Had the worst weekend ever.....food wise that is
Ate all the wrong things and I stood on the scales yesterday morn and even saw 10...omg I'm going the other way and don't seem to be able to stop it
Maintaining is becoming a real problem for me and I'm getting really upset with it all. Everyone keeps saying you look great you've done really well you don't need to be strict.....well yes I do cause I'm now probably up half a stone feel really flabby and clothes are beginning to get tight again and I've got no 14's left now to wear :-(
Feeling really upset and don't seem to have the energy to eat/cook well or exercise :-(
Any help will be gratefully appreciated???

Monday

Ate all the wrong things and I stood on the scales yesterday morn and even saw 10...omg I'm going the other way and don't seem to be able to stop it
Maintaining is becoming a real problem for me and I'm getting really upset with it all. Everyone keeps saying you look great you've done really well you don't need to be strict.....well yes I do cause I'm now probably up half a stone feel really flabby and clothes are beginning to get tight again and I've got no 14's left now to wear :-(
Feeling really upset and don't seem to have the energy to eat/cook well or exercise :-(

I don't really know what to suggest. It's hard when your heart just isn't in it. But maybe try writing a list of reasons you don't want to keep gaining weight. Remember how good you felt at your lowest and also make a list of your favourite on plan meals and write a meal plan for a few days. That way getting back on it won't seem a chore as you'll be eating foods you love.

Had a great morning, stayed at little ones school to help out. Going to do the library for them on a friday and his teacher said whenever I want to pop in and help out I can do.

lynica said:
Monday

Don't get upset as you will be in control soon enough. As you know I have been the same so what I am doing is only buying things that I know are "ok" to eat. I ignored the kettle chips and bought quavers, bought the other half crunchies instead of mars bars. My logic being that if I do go on a binge then at least I am limiting the damage. It is so hard and I really do sympathize with you. What I would suggest Ronnie is starting to do some walking. Get outdoors for some fresh air to blow away the cob webs. This alone will make you feel better. Then start each day meal by meal. At least this way you will feel in control.
Is it time of the month? Are you weighing in on your normal day?
You know you can do it, you just need to get back in the zone and focus. Why don't you do the shred?
Do you attend group?

Afternoon ladies, 1lb off for me this week :).

Hmm, i'd say a little of something naughty wont do any harm :). If you plan for it and stick to your plan then you'll feel in control and feel good the next day also setting you up for a good week x

Monday

No big words of wisdom i'm afraid but if you can manage out for a walk it will make you feel better x. I find that if i write down a plan then it makes me feel better, factor in treats for your syns at particular low points to your day so coffee and biscuit after your diner at night! Half a stone isn't the end of the world, it will be lots of fluid and come off in no time at all if you manage to get back on track today :) x

Lynica, I agree with pobel x

Having a written down plan makes me feel so much more ready to take everything on :) after a day or 2 of eating being back on track and you will feel so much better - I bet you energy will pick up as well :)

I'm going to write a plan tomorrow once all my shopping has been delivered :) want to be food buddies for a week? I need to be good this week as its the only few days I have without birthday celebrations! x

Back