Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Woohoo - first day back at the gym and I killed it! Was a bit naughty and trained upper and lower body (trainer said to only do upper or lower per day), but its my first day there in 9 days so needed to feel it!

Sounds like its going well Laura, keep it up!

I can see why you might be finding it tricky Nikki, no point in forcing it as you'll only binge and that doesn't do either of you any good x

Sounds yummy Lynica :) I will post my food plan tomorrow. Tonight, I had my protein shake (7.5 syns + HEA) but didn't feel very hungry after that! I made rice, onion and peas for tomorrow (one tub for me and the other for OH for when he gets home from work) and there wasn't enough of that left so I had some ham and grapes lol

Donna, how were your parsnips?

xoxo

Before I forget...well done Pobel on the loss, your doing great!!
Laura that's good your feeling so good about it all, good for you.
Ronnie well done for gettin back on track, knew you could do it.
Donna running club sounds great. Keep meaning to try the running but the dark nights are too good an excuse for me lol
Where is Vicky and Kim? Hope your both ok x

Morning :)

Great that you went back to back to the gym Annie. I'm sure one session of upper and lower wont hurt.

My little sis is coming over tonight so tomorrow Should technically be weigh in day so I think I'll try a week of SW from tomorrow. The only thing is that I'm so tired that quick freezer food is all I can manage to cook at the minute. My OH is pretty good at SW meals though and so I'll dig out my mags and books and he can pic stuff to cook. I haven't even read the new mag and I've had it since the day it came out!!

X

Woohoo - first day back at the gym and I killed it! Was a bit naughty and trained upper and lower body (trainer said to only do upper or lower per day), but its my first day there in 9 days so needed to feel it!

Sounds like its going well Laura, keep it up!

I can see why you might be finding it tricky Nikki, no point in forcing it as you'll only binge and that doesn't do either of you any good x

Sounds yummy Lynica :) I will post my food plan tomorrow. Tonight, I had my protein shake (7.5 syns + HEA) but didn't feel very hungry after that! I made rice, onion and peas for tomorrow (one tub for me and the other for OH for when he gets home from work) and there wasn't enough of that left so I had some ham and grapes lol

Donna, how were your parsnips?

xoxo

I'm sure one upper and lower body session won't harm you, just stick to what the trainer said from now on. Well done for going back, its hard getting started again after a break isn't it.

My parsnips were lovely and I had loads as well, I did extra in case my boyfriend wanted some but he didn't.

Before I forget...well done Pobel on the loss, your doing great!!
Laura that's good your feeling so good about it all, good for you.
Ronnie well done for gettin back on track, knew you could do it.
Donna running club sounds great. Keep meaning to try the running but the dark nights are too good an excuse for me lol
Where is Vicky and Kim? Hope your both ok x

I love running in the dark with the club, I even enjoyed running in the rain on Tuesday... but I had to force myself out. I asked my mum and apparently when the weathers bad even she has to force herself (I was hoping once I really got into it I wouldn't mind lol) I don't think I'd run in the dark on my own though, my mum does sometimes but I think I'd only do it if I had to.

Great that you went back to back to the gym Annie. I'm sure one session of upper and lower wont hurt.

My little sis is coming over tonight so tomorrow Should technically be weigh in day so I think I'll try a week of SW from tomorrow. The only thing is that I'm so tired that quick freezer food is all I can manage to cook at the minute. My OH is pretty good at SW meals though and so I'll dig out my mags and books and he can pic stuff to cook. I haven't even read the new mag and I've had it since the day it came out!!

X

Have a nice time with your little sis. There's some gorgeous meals in the new mag, would your OH cook a few meals that can be kept in the fridge or freezer for you? or is that asking a bit much?

Little ones still in his room, he's had his breakfast but went back up to his room to play, which is really weird for him in a morning :/ can hear him running about and laughing so he's okay, but I feel really weird just sat down here on my own lol

Nikki I would just try to focus on your pregnancy and not worry at this stage. Plenty of fruit, veg and vitamins such as fresh orange. Any movement on the scales will be water and some folk are known to lose in the first trimester. Try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy the changes as your body adjusts for exciting times ahead x

debtin said:
Nikki I would just try to focus on your pregnancy and not worry at this stage. Plenty of fruit, veg and vitamins such as fresh orange. Any movement on the scales will be water and some folk are known to lose in the first trimester. Try not to be hard on yourself and enjoy the changes as your body adjusts for exciting times ahead x

I'm trying my hardest :) thanks hunni. I just thought I'd have a sneaky peak on the scales and I've been bobbing between 9st 8.75 and 9st 10 for the last 10 days and jeez I'm sooo bloated! I'm 6 weeks now yipppeeeeee and I keep reading that morning sickness can come with a vengeance this week so I'm trying to eat what I can before hand x

I'll keep fingers crossed you don't get morning sickness too bad. When I was pregnant I had it sort of on and off throughout, but looking back it wasn't too bad as although I had it throughout it wasn't every day. It was just random meals I'd eat and suddenly have to run to the toilet, but after the initial few weeks that only happened every few months.

Morning ladies

Got back from Bolton last night after our friends funeral. It was a fantastic day & she would have been very proud of all her 'boys'. It was a military funeral & if any of you have ever been to one you know its very impressive. She wanted everyone to celebrate her life, so after the initial tears, we all celebrated!
DH did a fabulous job as he arranged it all.....very proud of him.
Feel completely drained & flat today, so just going to have a duvet day.

Will be joining you as of tomorrow back on SW 100% & not looking forward to WI lol! xx

X

Hope you have fun with little sis! Does she know?

I think I'm going to pick up the new mag soon.

I'm sure one upper and lower body session won't harm you, just stick to what the trainer said from now on. Well done for going back, its hard getting started again after a break isn't it.

My parsnips were lovely and I had loads as well, I did extra in case my boyfriend wanted some but he didn't.

Yep, back to just legs tonight and will do arms tomorrow. Only got a slight ache today, which is better than expected!

Morning ladies

Got back from Bolton last night after our friends funeral. It was a fantastic day & she would have been very proud of all her 'boys'. It was a military funeral & if any of you have ever been to one you know its very impressive. She wanted everyone to celebrate her life, so after the initial tears, we all celebrated!
DH did a fabulous job as he arranged it all.....very proud of him.
Feel completely drained & flat today, so just going to have a duvet day.

Will be joining you as of tomorrow back on SW 100% & not looking forward to WI lol! xx

Thinking of you Kim, I'm not surprised you're having a duvet day! We will be glad to see you back x

I'm struggling a bit today - feel soooooo hungry and that bloomin' red box has just been delivered! I made my Dad take all of my favourites out so that it's not so tempting and I've asked for his help and support with keeping me away from it altogether. It's right in my line of sight and it's all I can think of! For those who don't know, every week we have a red box full of chocolate and crisps delivered and all proceeds go to charity. It's a pain in my neck! I added it all up once and the whole box came to about 480 syns!

30 mins til lunch!! It needs to hurry up!

downtownsuzie said:
Hope you have fun with little sis! Does she know?

I think I'm going to pick up the new mag soon.

Yep, back to just legs tonight and will do arms tomorrow. Only got a slight ache today, which is better than expected!

Thinking of you Kim, I'm not surprised you're having a duvet day! We will be glad to see you back x

I'm struggling a bit today - feel soooooo hungry and that bloomin' red box has just been delivered! I made my Dad take all of my favourites out so that it's not so tempting and I've asked for his help and support with keeping me away from it altogether. It's right in my line of sight and it's all I can think of! For those who don't know, every week we have a red box full of chocolate and crisps delivered and all proceeds go to charity. It's a pain in my neck! I added it all up once and the whole box came to about 480 syns!

30 mins til lunch!! It needs to hurry up!

Yeh she knows, when I told her she burst into tears! We were walking round sainsburys at the time and she knew I wanted to tell her something and she wouldn't wait until we were home

Well done on keeping away from the evil red box! Keep positive!

My lunch has been pineapple and orange juice today. My first bit of fruit in about 4 weeks x

Sounds yummy :) I had rice, peas and onion.

Can't remember what I'd put on my plan for tea tonight. Got a Options belgian choc hot chocolate to have this afternoon - so excited!

I can't have an options tonight as I have some custard that needs eating up, gutted :( I've got used to having my hot chocolate and marshmallows after my run, although I'm sure I'll enjoy my custardy pudding after just as much

I'll trade you my hot choc for some custard!

So so so so so so exciting! Well, for me anyway! Cheeky scale hop this morning showed 10st 0.8 - the closest I've been to 9st something in a long time and this is only my third day back on it properly with exercise! The scales at home are a little different to the ones at the gym though, so I wouldn't be heartbroken if it doesn't say exactly the same. It's all in the right direction though!

I made the Penne with Pork Mince in a Rich Tomato Ragu from the EE cookbook, except I made it with chicken and cinnamon instead of pork mince and chilli. It was frigging amazing - even OH loved it! Can't believe it is syn free. We're having American Style Burgers and Chips tonight. I was panicking about too many HEB's and then found a potato I brought into work last week - problem solved! Half considering not having my protein shake tonight (or at least having it with water) so that I can have it with cheese!

Can anyone please tell me what the HEA's are for cheese slices? I know it's 2 x Dairylea light, but wasn't sure about any others.

Hope you all have a fab day - it's FRIDAY!! :D xoxo

Morning, how is everyone today?
Kim am glad your friend had a good send off. Can't have been easy one bit and your entitled to a duvet day and whatever else takes your fancy. Hope weigh in is good for you and if not it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things x

I weighed in at same as last week.8st 8.75 and decided that my downfall is the two packs quavers and chocolate car at night. That's easy 400 cals etc per night.
Anyway am more relaxed just now but still want to get to as close as 8st as possible so time to focus x

downtownsuzie said:
So so so so so so exciting! Well, for me anyway! Cheeky scale hop this morning showed 10st 0.8 - the closest I've been to 9st something in a long time and this is only my third day back on it properly with exercise! The scales at home are a little different to the ones at the gym though, so I wouldn't be heartbroken if it doesn't say exactly the same. It's all in the right direction though!

I made the Penne with Pork Mince in a Rich Tomato Ragu from the EE cookbook, except I made it with chicken and cinnamon instead of pork mince and chilli. It was frigging amazing - even OH loved it! Can't believe it is syn free. We're having American Style Burgers and Chips tonight. I was panicking about too many HEB's and then found a potato I brought into work last week - problem solved! Half considering not having my protein shake tonight (or at least having it with water) so that I can have it with cheese!

Can anyone please tell me what the HEA's are for cheese slices? I know it's 2 x Dairylea light, but wasn't sure about any others.

Well done that's amazing. Are you noticing a difference with excercise?

downtownsuzie said:

Wooo hoooooo the is great!! Well done hun :) I *think* it's only the light cheese slices that count but couldn't be 100% sure. I always but the light ones and have 2.

You've just inspired me to make something yummy for dinner this weekend. I have mince in the fridge and some chicken strips. Hmmmm the possibilities! Xxx

Well I don't know how but the scales are down another 0.25lb today :)

Down to 9st 8.5 now.

5 weeks until holiday, yipppeeeee!!!! If I wasn't pregnant I know I would have hit my 9st target!

Me and my sister were reading up on weightloss in the first trimester and apparently it's ok to lose a few pounds x

Well done on the losses & STS ladies x

I'm reporting in with a............4.5lb gain from last WI a month ago hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! So, that is a 8.5lb gain from my lowest 3 months ago!!!!!!!!
Enough is enough now! No more excuses, not that bombing up & down the motorway to see my dying friend is an excuse, but she has a lot to answer for lol! She would understand my black humour lol!

So back to basics & SW 100%!!!

Well done on getting closer, :) I'm sure the gym scales will say similar

You can have 3 of the lowlow burger slices, what I normally do is have one or two depending on the burgers I'm having and then make the rest up with one or two babybel lights or normal cheese.

Morning, how is everyone today?
Kim am glad your friend had a good send off. Can't have been easy one bit and your entitled to a duvet day and whatever else takes your fancy. Hope weigh in is good for you and if not it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things x

I weighed in at same as last week.8st 8.75 and decided that my downfall is the two packs quavers and chocolate car at night. That's easy 400 cals etc per night.
Anyway am more relaxed just now but still want to get to as close as 8st as possible so time to focus x

Good to see focus. I was naughty and weighed myself at my mums and was shocked to see a gain... until I realised I'd had my tea beforehand which I don't normally do... serves me right for trying to have a sneaky peak while I'm doing the blind WI's haha

Well I don't know how but the scales are down another 0.25lb today :)

Down to 9st 8.5 now.

5 weeks until holiday, yipppeeeee!!!! If I wasn't pregnant I know I would have hit my 9st target!

Me and my sister were reading up on weightloss in the first trimester and apparently it's ok to lose a few pounds x

Well done.

Well done on the losses & STS ladies x

I'm reporting in with a............4.5lb gain from last WI a month ago hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! So, that is a 8.5lb gain from my lowest 3 months ago!!!!!!!!
Enough is enough now! No more excuses, not that bombing up & down the motorway to see my dying friend is an excuse, but she has a lot to answer for lol! She would understand my black humour lol!

So back to basics & SW 100%!!!

That really isn't a bad gain in a month though, especially with everything happening. So well done. Good luck getting back on plan :)

Had a good day so far, did the library for the kids at school, going to have my lunch in a minute and then I have to finish off some application forms so I can send them off tomorrow.

Just a quick question actually, when emailing an application what do you do about the part that says sign here, as obviously you can't sign it as its on the computer. My boyfriend thinks I should just type my name in it, but I don't know if that would go against me, or if I'm better off printing it signing it and sending it by post. But then we had the argument about how to post it, I think a big envelope and large letter stamp so I don't have to bend it but he thinks just fold it in half and send it with a normal stamp, but again I don't think that looks very good. I'd prefer to email it but what do you think about the whole signing it thing?

Back