Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I didn't and wish I did, but like you say I must be with the jeans fitting better, feel so good in these jeans can't wait to try the rest on (she gave me 4 pairs and I hid them away after I'd first tried them on and struggled to get some on) I also feel so much better in myself with it as well.

I'm always shocked at how much we can eat, I don't understand how anyone can follow another diet. It really doesn't feel like a diet.

Week 1- Wt loss =
Day 1 - Red :checkmark green:
Day 2 - Red :checkmark green:
Day 3 - EE :checkmark green:
Day 4 - Green :checkmark green:
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -

Thought I would start the 100% challenge for myself again, as I thought it was really quite helpful. Anyone care to join me in their own 100% challenge.........

kim63 said:
Week 1- Wt loss =
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -

Thought I would start the 100% challenge for myself again, as I thought it was really quite helpful. Anyone care to join me in their own 100% challenge.........

Me me me!!!

It's a lot easier for me now :-D however I have the worst cold know to man kind and so am stocking up on orange juice!

I've been having belvita biscuits for breakfast as its the only thing I can stomach.... But I've read somewhere that they could be classed as a HEXB? If they aren't then they are an awful lot of syns, 12 syns per pack! Plus 4 syns for my orange juice!! X

Week 1- Wt loss =
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -

ME!!! I need as many 100% days coming up to Christmas as possible.

Me me me!!!

It's a lot easier for me now :-D however I have the worst cold know to man kind and so am stocking up on orange juice!

I've been having belvita biscuits for breakfast as its the only thing I can stomach.... But I've read somewhere that they could be classed as a HEXB? If they aren't then they are an awful lot of syns, 12 syns per pack! Plus 4 syns for my orange juice!! X

Aww no :( hope your feeling better soon. Do you get extra syns or just healthy extra's?

I haven't heard if they are a HEB or not though :/

donna88 said:
ME!!! I need as many 100% days coming up to Christmas as possible.

Aww no :( hope your feeling better soon. Do you get extra syns or just healthy extra's?

I haven't heard if they are a HEB or not though :/

I think you get extra HEX's but I'm not going to group so I need to find out for definite. I suppose I could tweak and still use them as a healthy extra, it's the only thing that keeps me going in the morning x

OK then, so there is exactly 11 weeks til Xmas day.
My week always start on a Friday as that's my WI day, so my Challenge, if we call it the Xmas Challenge is to lose between 5.5lbs-11lbs, taking me to a goal of between 8st 8.5lbs-9st by Friday 22nd December, averaging 0.5-1lb per week! I have to be realistic as I'm such a slow loser & if I give myself too much to lose, I always seem to 'fail'.....not that any loss is a fail, but you get my drift. I will still aim for a weight of 8st for my holidays next year, but I'll see what the first challenge brings!!!
My last drink was last Tuesday at my friends funeral & I intend to abstain from now on as DH is not allowed to drink due to work commitments & I want to support him. That will help a lot as its not the alcohol so much with me, but the munchies the next day........I wont miss the hangovers either! Luckily, we have no socials coming up that involves the 'devils juice'!!!

Nikki......have you checked with your midwife about doing SW? I think you get extra HEX's, but you do need to check. I know there are threads on here for advice whilst pregnant which I'm sure you will have already looked at! Things may have changed, but I think the recommended weight gain is about 1.5-2stone, which sounds horrific to us SW girls, but its all for the benefit of the bubba!

Donna.....whats your goal for the challenge? I know you're doing blind WI's, but if you start the challenge today, will you not want to know your weight as of today?

I have always liked something to aim for, as it gives it all a purpose..........so bring it on!!!

My week always start on a Friday as that's my WI day, so my Challenge, if we call it the Xmas Challenge is to lose between 5.5lbs-11lbs, taking me to a goal of between 8st 8.5lbs-9st by Friday 22nd December, averaging 0.5-1lb per week! I have to be realistic as I'm such a slow loser & if I give myself too much to lose, I always seem to 'fail'.....not that any loss is a fail, but you get my drift. I will still aim for a weight of 8st for my holidays next year, but I'll see what the first challenge brings!!!
My last drink was last Tuesday at my friends funeral & I intend to abstain from now on as DH is not allowed to drink due to work commitments & I want to support him. That will help a lot as its not the alcohol so much with me, but the munchies the next day........I wont miss the hangovers either! Luckily, we have no socials coming up that involves the 'devils juice'!!!

Nikki......have you checked with your midwife about doing SW? I think you get extra HEX's, but you do need to check. I know there are threads on here for advice whilst pregnant which I'm sure you will have already looked at! Things may have changed, but I think the recommended weight gain is about 1.5-2stone, which sounds horrific to us SW girls, but its all for the benefit of the bubba!

Donna.....whats your goal for the challenge? I know you're doing blind WI's, but if you start the challenge today, will you not want to know your weight as of today?

I have always liked something to aim for, as it gives it all a purpose..........so bring it on!!!

I didn't think of that, I'll just stick with what I weighed before which was 9 stone 1 and a half, as I'm like you and have slow losses so the most I would have lost last week was a lb. Not sure if I'm finding out what I weigh next week or the week after. I'll have to have a think, I'm like you I don't want to set myself anything unrealistic. I'd like to get down to 8 stone 12 before Christmas, but to be honest I would like to get down even more then that so I have a buffer for a Christmas gain. I think I'll go for similar to you but I'd be happy if I lost .5 lbs a week so I'll go for a loss of 5.5 lbs which would take me to 8 stone 10. Not going to stress too much about it though as last Christmas I set a target to be at my 9 stone target for Christmas and although I did it, it wasn't as easy as I'd thought it was going to be and I ended up getting way to stressed and upset about it. So if I loose that then great, but if not the important thing for me is that I'm being healthy and sticking to it as best I can. Or I might find out what I weigh today.... I'll let you know when I get in from my run what I decided to do.

Had a bit of a nightmare this morning, my boyfriend told me little one had diarrhoea this morning, as gross as this sounds though I didn't see it myself so don't know whether it was that or just a bit of a sloppy poo as you know what men are like. But thinking about it he hasn't had a poo for a while so was probably due it (sorry for a bit too much info there) anyway when I got down I asked how he was and he said his tummy hurt, so I thought I'd keep him off school, but then he was acting very happy ect. so I asked again and he came up with various reasons why he shouldn't go to school, varying from his tummy hurting to that was better but his arm hurt and he has to wait too long for his dinner at school. This was really odd as before he used to get really upset if I had to take him off school. Anyway I convinced him to go but when we were nearly there he didn't want to cross the road. I asked him why and he was just crying and shouting, so I explained to him if he didn't talk to me about why he didn't want to go to school I couldn't do anything about it. Eventually he told me another little boy keeps hitting him. So I've had a word with his teacher who was very surprised but glad I managed to get it out of him as he's usually such a happy little guy and loves school. But I am getting worried about him now :/

kim63 said:

I'm going to speak to my midwife about healthy eating when I see her and see why she recommends. I've been on the Nhs website and it says to gain between 10-12kg which is 1st 10lb - 2st 2lb.

Considering I've lost 8lb in September I'm quite happy. The scales flick between 9st 8 and 9st 10 at the moment and from what I have read you don't really gain in the 1st tri. Ill be around 18 weeks at Xmas so I'd be happy to be around 10st at Christmas. X

Donna......I totally agree with you there, its all about the healthy eating & its good that we have realistic goals.
It has proven to me, not that I didn't already know it but go into a bit of denial I suppose, I need the discipline of SW to stay on track & if I dont use my diary it all goes a bit pear shaped! I have no self control where it comes to food & when not following SW to the letter, I seem to just lose the plot! I know this so why do I keep doing it???

Nikki.....I suppose your challenge will be the complete opposite to ours, so for bubba's sake lets see the pounds creep on! Hope you stay with us here, as want to see the progress of your bump with regular piccies please!

kim63 said:
Donna......I totally agree with you there, its all about the healthy eating & its good that we have realistic goals.
It has proven to me, not that I didn't already know it but go into a bit of denial I suppose, I need the discipline of SW to stay on track & if I dont use my diary it all goes a bit pear shaped! I have no self control where it comes to food & when not following SW to the letter, I seem to just lose the plot! I know this so why do I keep doing it???

Nikki.....I suppose your challenge will be the complete opposite to ours, so for bubba's sake lets see the pounds creep on! Hope you stay with us here, as want to see the progress of your bump with regular piccies please!

As much as it pains me to say it, gaining is my new losing haha! But I'm more on an aim to not gain more than 2st 7. So really.... I don't want to go above my starting weight from 2010. You have many pictures to come :-D

It's silly isn't it. I really need the structure of slimming world otherwise I'd go crazy. But at least slimming world is pretty amazing to follow, I couldn't do anything which involved counting everything I ate

As much as it pains me to say it, gaining is my new losing haha! But I'm more on an aim to not gain more than 2st 7. So really.... I don't want to go above my starting weight from 2010. You have many pictures to come :-D

Can't wait for pictures.

That's a great attitude to have Nikki......realism! You know you have to gain weight, so embrace it.....healthily!

kim63 said:
That's a great attitude to have Nikki......realism! You know you have to gain weight, so embrace it.....healthily!

:) thanks hun. I think I'll start the challenge from Friday as that's weigh in day. X

kim63 said:
It will be lovely to watch you blossom! So will your challenge be to not gain more than 2st 7lbs then? x

My challenge ill set is to not go over 12st. That's a maximum gain of 2st 6lb so just above the recommended amount :) x

Both of my friends who have had babies had totally different weight gains, 1 gained nearly 4 stone and the other gained 1st 10! So I suppose it depends on everyone's individual body. I'm haven't gone crazy with food, I've just been eating little bits of what I fancy but have ate no fruit and veg!! I think SW will at least encourage me to eat healthier things and help keeping the gain under control x

I think following slimming world while pregnant is a great idea just to make sure you are eating some healthy food, I wish I'd known about it when I was pregnant. I was appalling with what I ate when I was pregnant, I was very ignorant though I honestly didn't realise how all the bad food I was eating wasn't good for little one, I know that sounds silly but I just didn't click. When I have my next one things are going to be so different.... at least I hope so

kim63 said:
I know when Im back in the 'zone' of SW..............I read every single thread!!!

Haha I'm going to do that!! I'm having cheesy nachos and chilli tonight and decided tomorrow I'm back on SW. Feeling utter rubbish with this awful cold and need some veg in! SW mag at the ready for tonight! X

Well hello motivators!!! I am so lazy with sw but I am going to join you guys. My main priority tho (if this counts) is to excercise. I will start a diary which is a downfall for me but will try really hard. My obstacle is when I start stressing so if I don't measure my cheese accurately or have oven chips I won't stress too much. I aim to not do these things but if I feel myself gettin really strict I will try to ease off. For me I really hate my tummy. I must get this sorted as it bugs me more than my actual weight if that makes sense?
Great timing Kim as my weigh in is a Fri and that goal date is my works Xmas bash. I want to look and feel good. Also have a wedding in November.
So my target is to get to 8st....going to dust off the shred too. Anyway I am big on chat and lack the commitment so am hoping to turn it around.

Donna that is a shame about wee one. Hope it puts an end to it all now that teacher knows. Keep us posted.

Kim I can't abstain ha but I will be aiming to get out my rut of snacking at night in order to keep syns for wine x

Back