Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done on all the losses ladies and nice to see you back Kim I'm sure you will have it off again in no time you re a very determined lady :)

Well maintenance really seems to be working out great so far - havn't stayed exactly the same weight but only tiny fluctuations think I've been 8st13, 8st13.5 and 8st13.25 so really happy with those results over last few weeks.

Ooh and a wee update on the house situation - this week we agreed on a price with the owners, this afternoon off to see mortgage broker again and if all goes well we will formally put our offer in next week :-D sooooo excited! Plus woke up this morning to a text from my friend asking me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding! Woohoo! Happy Friday everyone!! X

Well done on getting closer, :) I'm sure the gym scales will say similar

You can have 3 of the lowlow burger slices, what I normally do is have one or two depending on the burgers I'm having and then make the rest up with one or two babybel lights or normal cheese.

Good to see focus. I was naughty and weighed myself at my mums and was shocked to see a gain... until I realised I'd had my tea beforehand which I don't normally do... serves me right for trying to have a sneaky peak while I'm doing the blind WI's haha

Well done.

That really isn't a bad gain in a month though, especially with everything happening. So well done. Good luck getting back on plan :)

Had a good day so far, did the library for the kids at school, going to have my lunch in a minute and then I have to finish off some application forms so I can send them off tomorrow.

Just a quick question actually, when emailing an application what do you do about the part that says sign here, as obviously you can't sign it as its on the computer. My boyfriend thinks I should just type my name in it, but I don't know if that would go against me, or if I'm better off printing it signing it and sending it by post. But then we had the argument about how to post it, I think a big envelope and large letter stamp so I don't have to bend it but he thinks just fold it in half and send it with a normal stamp, but again I don't think that looks very good. I'd prefer to email it but what do you think about the whole signing it thing?

Don't suppose you have access to a scanner? you could print it, sign it, scan it then send it! I assume if they accept email applications then maybe the signing of it isn't too important at this stage!

Well done on all the losses ladies and nice to see you back Kim I'm sure you will have it off again in no time you re a very determined lady :)

Well maintenance really seems to be working out great so far - havn't stayed exactly the same weight but only tiny fluctuations think I've been 8st13, 8st13.5 and 8st13.25 so really happy with those results over last few weeks.

Ooh and a wee update on the house situation - this week we agreed on a price with the owners, this afternoon off to see mortgage broker again and if all goes well we will formally put our offer in next week :-D sooooo excited! Plus woke up this morning to a text from my friend asking me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding! Woohoo! Happy Friday everyone!! X

Well done on the maintenance :) i reckon as long as it's just under the 9 then you're good.

Congratulations on the house, exciting times ahead what with the bridemaid dress shopping aswell... awesome timing to help keep you motivated x

great news on everything, glad maintanance is working out for you and congrats on the house. Lovely text as well :)

Don't suppose you have access to a scanner? you could print it, sign it, scan it then send it! I assume if they accept email applications then maybe the signing of it isn't too important at this stage!

That's what my boyfriend said, I'm probably over thinking it I do have a tendency to do that

Looks as tho life is treating you pretty well at the moment Laura....good for you & wish you lots of luck with the house buy x

Thought I would start my new SW journey with a 3 course meal sat at the dinner table with candles & then a snuggle in front of a coal fire watching catch ups on Sky+!

Starter........Smoked salmon & prawns in a Marie Rose sauce on a bed of lettuce leaves
Main......Ribeye steak in a phili & mushroom sauce, saute new potatoes, carrots, baby corn, green beans & mange tout
Dessert....strawberries & greek yoghurt

Total on a Red day.....3 Syns, 1hexa & 1hexb........not bad me thinks!!! x

Sounds great Kim, what a fantastic way to get back on plan :)

I'm sat enjoying my hot chocolate and marshmallows, looking forward to tomorrow saved some syns so I can treat myself to a nice meal and a bit of cake maybe

Hi ladies

Well done on all the losses doing better than me :-(
Hi Kim so sorry to hear about your friend :-( so understandable being off plan don't give yourself a hard time when you fully back on plan you'll get that gain gone in no time x

Well after having a brilliant mon tues wed thurs gone and spoilt it this afternoon.
We got some crap going on at work and I headed straight for the choc had 4 (6s) then when I got home in the space of 10 minutes I'd ate:
2x toast with marg and honey
2x malted milk biscuits
and a packed of baked crisps.
Then I don't fancy tea, so had another 2 slices of toast and a cup of tea ......need to stop now so thought I should confess it on here to you all and it should halt my binge.
Right drawing a line might have an apple just so I can feel like I've had something good after all that toast (had toast for brekkie today too lol ) oops how much bread ha ha !!! :/)

Hi ladies

Hi Kim so sorry to hear about your friend :-( so understandable being off plan don't give yourself a hard time when you fully back on plan you'll get that gain gone in no time x

Well after having a brilliant mon tues wed thurs gone and spoilt it this afternoon.
We got some crap going on at work and I headed straight for the choc had 4 (6s) then when I got home in the space of 10 minutes I'd ate:
2x malted milk biscuits
Then I don't fancy tea, so had another 2 slices of toast and a cup of tea ......need to stop now so thought I should confess it on here to you all and it should halt my binge.
Right drawing a line might have an apple just so I can feel like I've had something good after all that toast (had toast for brekkie today too lol ) oops how much bread ha ha !!! :/)

Well done for stopping it, all in all I don't think it added up to too bad a binge once you stopped it.

Gah, I've had to tell my boyfriend off a couple of times last night, first we were watching TV last night and when someone had a glass of wine he just randomly said ''we could have some wine'' when I said no we can't, his response was ''why don't we have any in?'' so I had to turn around and say ''well you might not be on a diet but I am'' (he knows I've been saving syns for today why the hell would he think I'd just randomly had half a bottle of wine with him!?)
Then later on when an advert for m&s dine for two came on he said ''how come some people can eat like that all the time and not put weight on'' we had a discussion about that and then he said ''well at least we're both the same, imagine if one of us just ate whatever we wanted and the other couldn't'' again I had to point out that its hard enough how he is because he doesn't actually follow slimming world, yes he has the meals but on an evening he'll sit there with me eating whatever junk he wants and when we go out he doesn't think about syns he just orders whatever he fancies and goes on about how lovely it is while I'm sat there trying to make smart choices! Yet for some reason he thinks we're both bloody dieting. I could have rung his neck!

Thanks Kim was a very exciting day all round yesterday. Got approved for a mortgage in principle. Putting in our offer next week and will apply properly for the mortgage. Going to move mid/end Novvember :)

Lynica if it makes you feel better bread overdose on ww simply filling is perfectly allowed. A couple bits of toast instead of dinner will do no harm at all - it's probably well within your calories for the day even though sw doesn't allow it.

Donna try to relax about food a wee cheeky m&s meal won't do any harm. Infact I've been having great meals every weekend past 3 weeks and not gained! As long as you are sensible the rest of the week it should all even out - infact I am naughty Friday, sat and Sundays and not deprived the rest of the week either can stil have wee treats. Was planning on still counting points and upping them (on sf you get 90pp weeklies when maintaining instead of 49) but stopping counting entirely and just eating what I fancy has worked out so much better - food loses any guilty connotations and can just eat and drink when hungry. X

I do need to try and relax a bit more Laura I know :/ I just find it really hard, I'm having a treat night tonight when we're at our friends and I'm going to just have what I fancy, but I have saved the syns. Deep down I still want to loose a couple of lbs, which is silly as a lb or two won't make any difference looks wise but I just want to see it on the scales. Depending on how mad I go tonight, I think tomorrow and Monday I'll stop having low syns and have my usual 10 -15 for each day..... well like I say as long as I don't go completely mental with food tonight. I was adding up syns and depending on what I go for tonight, I might end up not having enough this week, which doesn't work for me, especially considering how active I've been this week. Hopefully with the running I'll relax a bit more with food.... my problem is I do have an obsessive personality though, I know its not good but I can't help it, I really need to break myself out of it.

Still really enjoying my running, my sister took some photo's of me running this morning... not sure if I'm looking forward to seeing them or not though haha.

Well done that's amazing. Are you noticing a difference with excercise?

A big difference! My measurements just keep going down :) :)

Wooo hoooooo the is great!! Well done hun :) I *think* it's only the light cheese slices that count but couldn't be 100% sure. I always but the light ones and have 2.

You've just inspired me to make something yummy for dinner this weekend. I have mince in the fridge and some chicken strips. Hmmmm the possibilities! Xxx

Thank you! I had 2 x Dairylea light slices - was soooo yummy!

Well done on the losses & STS ladies x

I'm reporting in with a............4.5lb gain from last WI a month ago hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! So, that is a 8.5lb gain from my lowest 3 months ago!!!!!!!!
Enough is enough now! No more excuses, not that bombing up & down the motorway to see my dying friend is an excuse, but she has a lot to answer for lol! She would understand my black humour lol!

So back to basics & SW 100%!!!

4.5lbs is nothing - you'll soon have that off again!

Well done on getting closer, :) I'm sure the gym scales will say similar

You can have 3 of the lowlow burger slices, what I normally do is have one or two depending on the burgers I'm having and then make the rest up with one or two babybel lights or normal cheese.

Thanks my lovely :) They didn't have lowlow at my Tescos, but I'm not sure I could have had 3!

Looks as tho life is treating you pretty well at the moment Laura....good for you & wish you lots of luck with the house buy x

Thought I would start my new SW journey with a 3 course meal sat at the dinner table with candles & then a snuggle in front of a coal fire watching catch ups on Sky+!

Starter........Smoked salmon & prawns in a Marie Rose sauce on a bed of lettuce leaves
Main......Ribeye steak in a phili & mushroom sauce, saute new potatoes, carrots, baby corn, green beans & mange tout
Dessert....strawberries & greek yoghurt

Total on a Red day.....3 Syns, 1hexa & 1hexb........not bad me thinks!!! x

I can't believe that all of those yummy things are only 3 syns! Sounds amazing x x

Hi ladies

2x malted milk biscuits

It could have been far worse hun, don't beat yourself up about it too much. Just draw a line under it and start again today x

Last night I made American Style burgers and chips - they were AMAZING! I absolutely couldn't believe it - they tasted nicer than shop bought ones! Complete success.

Tonight we are having Cajun style chicken kebabs and spiced wedges - so excited!

Had a rest day from the gym last night, but will be there with brute force this afternoon!

Also, just realised that I only had 3.5 syns yesterday. Should I have an extra 6.5 today or draw a line under it and stick to my normal amount?

Lost 2.5 :) :) now 10st exactly x

Wow Annie thats a brilliant loss! You've always been a great loser when you stick at it.

Im feeling better already & have only been back on SW 100% for 2 days. I find Im always 'starving' for the 5 days or so.....Im not, its all psychological! x

Lost 2.5 :) :) now 10st exactly x

well done

Had a fab time last night, had a few drinks (4 spirits with mixers) enchilada's and some nacho's. So no idea how many syns I used. But think I should be okay, still hoping for a loss or at least a maintain, but I won't find out on Tuesday anyway as I'm still doing the blind WI's so ahh well :p

Back on it today, think I'm having a red day, but it depends if I end up having chips with tea or not

Thank you! I've never done SW with exercise before and that 2.5 loss has only been since I got back on it on Wednesday!

I made Cajun style chicken kebabs with spiced wedges last night. The wedges were incredible, but we weren't a fan of the chicken kebabs.

Tonight we are having pork chops with SW roasties and veg :)

OH and his little girl made rice krispie cakes today and I was amazed to work out that they're only 5 syns each!

How has everyone's weekend been?

I reckon you'll be fine if you get straight back on it again Donna. I'm not anticipating a loss next week as it's my birthday on Saturday, I will try and be good, but I don't really know what has been planned - OH won't tell me!! Oh well, it's only one week and with the gym as well, I know it won't take long to work off any gain that I probably have...

I know what you mean about feeling hungry, but not actually being hungry, Kim. Sometimes I really have to think about whether I'm hungry or not.

That's a shame, cajun kebabs sound lovely.

I've just had the babybel burgers.... I actually love them!!!!

I'm sure I'll be fine too, not sure whether the blind WI's are a good or bad thing, but I'm going with good as there's no point worrying about whether I've gained or not on Tuesday as I won't find out anyway. So might as well move on now :)

I have a quick question (it's a bit late as I've already eaten them lol), how many syns are in homemade yorkshire puddings? Looked online but only found syns for Aunt Bessies.. I made them with oil and wasn't intending to have any, but they just appeared on my plate....

I have a quick question (it's a bit late as I've already eaten them lol), how many syns are in homemade yorkshire puddings? Looked online but only found syns for Aunt Bessies.. I made them with oil and wasn't intending to have any, but they just appeared on my plate....

No idea, we don't tend to have roasts except for when I've been off plan at Christmas and Easter. If noone else knows I'd just count them as the Aunt Bessie ones

My mum was on at me again about loosing weight last night :( which is silly as she weighs less then me.
It started because I was wearing some jeans my auntie gave me, which when she first gave me them I could get on but they were a little tight. I didn't think much of it but when I told my boyfriend when I got home, first he got annoyed as sometimes with her running my mum looks ill she's so skinny, so he gets really wound up when she starts saying I shouldn't loose weight (whats annoying is I'm not loosing weight) and then he pointed out that I've been doing loads of exercise since the beginning of September so I've probably just toned up enough so that the jeans fit nicely.

Sorry Annie, dont know how many Syns they would be unless you measured all the ingredients at the start of cooking! Maybe go with the Syns value of A Bessie's & add a couple of Syns extra to be on the safe side.

Donna, if your jeans are feeling better, you've obviously toned up......did you do your measurements before you started running?

Spent all day eating yesterday, but all within Syns & HEX's.....in fact only had 5 syns & 1 HEXA. Still surprises me how much we can eat all within our limits & believe its all about pre-planning. So, 3rd day complete being 100%! I thought about giving myself little goals, but as soon as I do that, I never seem to achieve them, so Im just going to stick to plan & get this gain gone asap!

Back