Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Aghhh just checked my fish, thought it would take 25minutes tops to cook but it takes 45 minutes, so a later lunch for me then... just hope the doctors don't ring and book him an appointment while its cooking otherwise I'll be lunchless as no idea what else to eat :/ although also wish they'd hurry up and ring. I feel like ringing them back but don't know what good that will do, I hate this, especially with it being Friday as if I don't get him in today he'll be left with it all weekend :(

AGHHHHH the doctors tried to ring but the sound was off on the phone :( I don't know how that's happened and its taken me 5 minutes to figure out how to put it back on, so waiting again now! What a nightmare!

:( doesn't sound like ur morning is going to plan :(

I know, I'm having a nightmare, just one of those days obviously. Hopefully my weekend will go better, bring on half past 3. (boyfriend and little one should both me home then.... so its officially the weekend)

Well done on the loss Deb. 2lb is a great loss in 5 weeks, so dont knock it, just think how well you'll lose when you start SW properly x

1lb off for me this week, happy with that as *week due......we all seem to be having the same *weeks lol!......so thats 6lb in 6 weeks & 42 days out of 42 days on plan, so very happy with that! :D

kim63 said:
Well done on the loss Deb. 2lb is a great loss in 5 weeks, so dont knock it, just think how well you'll lose when you start SW properly x

1lb off for me this week, happy with that as *week due......we all seem to be having the same *weeks lol!......so thats 6lb in 6 weeks & 42 days out of 42 days on plan, so very happy with that! :D

Do you think so? Am I just being doom and gloom about it? Am not bothered now but was when I realised. It won't put me off and I started sw full on today. Counting syns and healthy extras. Will see how I get on but so far it has made me realise it will shake my diet up at least.
Well done Kim, you are doing amazing. Honestly you will be at target before you know it x

kim63 said:

Well done Kim that's such a good result x

Thanks girls :)

Ronnie....glad to hear you have a good PMA about your weight, especially if you have 'stuff' going on at home x

Deb, yes you are being all doom & gloom lol! You've lost an average of 0.4lbs per week which is a great loss seeing as you haven't been following the plan & you haven't got much to lose.....so you need a PMA as well! :)

kim63 said:
Thanks girls :)

Ronnie....glad to hear you have a good PMA about your weight, especially if you have 'stuff' going on at home x

Deb, yes you are being all doom & gloom lol! You've lost an average of 0.4lbs per week which is a great loss seeing as you haven't been following the plan & you haven't got much to lose.....so you need a PMA as well! :)

Well done!! Kim

Isn't it a confidence boost when ur bf walks in from work and looks at u amazed and says 'you look very skinny' :p

Isn't it a confidence boost when ur bf walks in from work and looks at u amazed and says 'you look very skinny' :p

Oh how wonderful!!! lucky you, he needs rewarding for that observation and positive comment!! :)

Well he got a hot dinner put in front of him as soon as he walked in and a clean house :) haha that's enough rewarding

Well he got a hot dinner put in front of him as soon as he walked in and a clean house :) haha that's enough rewarding

Ha ha ha, thats the girl! love your perspective!! all that hard work is paying off then! and for me this week, looks like a couple of pounds down nearly if it stays off to Wednesday weighin will be fab!

The tea is still wonderful!!

Really? That's brilliant. Can't wait to have my cup later tonight lol. Just stay good and keep having a cup at night and that couple of lb should still be away til wed x

Well done Kim that's fab.

I wish mine would notice things, I've given up asking if he thinks the exercise is making a difference as he just says ''your wearing jumpers now I can't tell'' ignoring the fact that he does see me naked and that I don't always wear jumpers I have had T-shirts on and actually some of my jumpers are quite tight. I'd say that it means he doesn't think there's a difference but I can see a difference in myself so...

Just had some gorgeous burgers for tea.... I decided to play it safe and do red instead of success express and I'm glad I did as I didn't miss the chips, I had butternutsquash chips with salt and loads of home made BBQ sauce and they were yum! Only used 2 HEA, 2 syns and 1 HEB today as well, so have loads of choice for some yummy snacks tonight when I'm not feeling so stuffed from tea.

Got little one to the doctors and his wee is fine, its not a water infection, but all under his foreskin (sorry TMI) is extremely sore, but he has loads of it and she said its quite tight (I have nothing to compare it too) so he's been given some cream for it and we're going to have to make sure we clean it very well because if he keeps getting them one its not nice for him and two they would consider circumcision if it kept happening.

As long as u can see and feel the difference in urself. He will notice soon. Keep it up!!

Sounds yumm. I made spaghetti Bol. And that baileys cheesecake. It's still chilling. Hope it turns out nice.

Glad u got him sorted and some cream. If it does end up needing the surgery then go for it. My bfs mum was told that about my bf when he was a baby and didn't do anything about it. Well keys just say that last year we had two very bloody trips to the hospital over two very hurtful rips :/

Oooo let me know how it turns out, it sounds lovely.

If they suggested it then I would go for it, they don't normally do it for children under 7 and she didn't think it was something he would need, it was just if it keeps happening. But yeah I know if they suggested it then it would be the best thing for him.

and ouch, would he have it done now then?

I will do :)

Would my bf have the surgey now? No now that the rips have healed. There's no point in the surgery now because its not tight anymore haha but when he was in pain he asked his mum way she left him lol

Ahhh that's okay then. At least it won't happen again.

Can't wait to hear about the cheesecake, did you try it with quark or fromage frai?

No idea what I'm going to eat tonight... I've got so much to choose from, my treat box is ridiculous at the moment... need to get it down so I have room for selection box stuff after Christmas and also so I can justify buying mince pies in a few weeks ;)

Back