Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

trying to forget about it, but its hard, going to be dreading these next two WI's, really hope I don't gain anymore then 3lbs as anymore would take me out of target.

I'm sure u won't. Just be 100% on the days that ur not doing things. Drink loads. Plenty of exercise and save a few syns. X

Its only a pesky little pound Donna & over a 2 week period its still a 1.5lbs loss which is the most you've lost in a while. Maybe with all your socials this month you should just concentrate on maintaining & then go all out after NY x

Charlene, think you need to amend your stats on the December thread as it says you have 6.5lbs to go not 5.5lbs! x

Im 0.5lbs up from WI last Friday, so looks as tho Im going to have a STS this week.....I need to have a *week grrrrrrrrr! Hate it when I have months like this as I get very emotional/grumpy :cry:

I wouldn't be so worried about it if I didn't have these things on, I just worry that I'll gain and then gain again, but your right 1.5lbs over 2 weeks isn't anything to grumble about with my record lately, plus my body has been all over the place this week with another star week and that cold, so it will probably be something like water retention anyway. I'm trying for a maintain this week, but would also be happy with a loss (to be honest with me going out I'd also be happy with a 1lb gain again... although would obviously prefer it if I didn't)

Thanks Kim :)

Looks like we r all having a tough week. Alo though I would loved a sts this week lol

Hopefully star week will hurry up and show up for you Kim

It's in the air I think, most people at group weren't too happy last night either

When losses slow down, which always happens as the body plateau's, its too easy to let things slip a bit, but I think you have to stay focused & keep going & maybe re-evaluate your daily diet/exercise. I know I haven't been as active, so need to get off my fat arse & get on my bike......yesterday I walked Charlie in my cycling gear, ready for a ride & then it piddled down, which isn't good when its hailstones & freezing rain as I could see myself in a ditch in the middle of nowhere!
Gorgeous day here, so I'll try again.....Charlie powerwalk & then get on the saddle! Should start to do some ab work really, as my crinkly tummy is getting crinklier by the day...........so CV with cycling & then abs......should I be dusting off Jillian again?????????

Finding it so hard at the minute, but I suppose if I'm as good as possible where I can I'll at least do some damage limitation, I sometimes wish I wasn't getting weighed every week and then I could just have what I wanted, but I'd gain a stone plus this month if I did and from past experience chances are I wouldn't get it off again.

-1.5lb for me this week :) 2lb to target :) which i am hoping to do for xmas, then i want to really concentrate on the exercise, i have JM body revolution ready for after xmas and i want to get to the bottom of my target range then :)

well done, that's a fab loss. Do you have any plans which will get in the way of you getting to target before Christmas? Good luck, I'll keep fingers crossed for you these next few weeks

thanks ladies :) nope no plans :( lol i have no social life haha! i think the only thing that could possibly get in the way is all the mince pie and shortbread making with the kids! oh and the tirimisu and the nigella double choc fudge cake! lol i mean, it would be totally rude not to try some :p lol but will just have to keep focused and not eat the whole lot! lol x

Morning everyone :)

How are we?? Sorry not be on for a while, been busy, been stressing, been rearranging the house! And still done no Xmas shopping!!!!

My pregnancy weight gain is still 7lbs and that's at 15 weeks :) I'm trying to be a bit healthier but I'm finding cravings hard to resist....but the snacking has just about stopped. Hoping I can stay at this weight for a couple more weeks now :) we get to find out the gender in a month and I'm so excited, I'm convinced its a girl and if its a boy ill be very very surprised! Was just looking through my pictures from when I was 9st 4 and my god I look good!! I can't believe how my mind was saying the opposite but I was like a stick insect. In a weird way I'm looking forward to after having the baby being able to get back on it and watch the pounds melt away :)

Xxx

good to hear fron you Nikki and your sounding very positive :)

still have this period (well i suppose its not really a period but heavy spotting on and off :( its been over a week now AND id only just had one a few weeks ago, getting cramps with it as well :( juat what i need with this interview tomorrow...going to bloody enjoy my wine, cheese and biscuits on friday think i deserve it!

also im getting the star week cravings ehich i dont normally get.. think thats partly dowb to just feeling sorry for myself and not knowing what to do with myself... so far so good though, 11 syns used today amd yesterday :) wont know how many syns ill use on friday as wont be sure on some things but as long as i keep them low-ish the rest of the week im going to try not to worry

Good to hear from u Nikki!!

I hate period cravings Donna. But ur doing so good!! And when it comes to Friday u know u can enjoy urself.

I was at a funeral all day and not long home so I ended up having food from the buffet. Haven't a clue how many syns I had but I stayed good and didn't have loads.
So came home and got stuck into jillians shred!!

I'm actually sat working out the syns of KFC, they're BBQ rancher burger is only 11 syns so with the fries, piece of chicken and beans if you get the box meal its only 27-28 syns... not bad considering most of their burgers are that much, or you could get the normal meal and swap fries for corn or beans and that would only be 11 syns!!! although would it be weird to eat beans with no fries to dip in them?

Anyway I know what I'll be having Christmas eve when they drag me to KFC (also anytime I'm with boyfriends family and they suggest it as I've gone for salad in the past and ended up having bits of their chicken too as its not been enough and blowing my syns that way, at least this way I know I can stay in control.)

Sorry to hear you were at a funeral, not really much you can do in those circumstances so sounds like you did well :)

That's good to know about the BBQ rancher burger!! Will keep that in mind!!

Thanks x

I know, I was looking on their website and thought ooo that looks good but bet its not too much better then the zinger meal (what I'd usually go for) so glad I went to the effort of working out the syns properly on it as its way better and now I can have it as a treat and not feel so guilty after, even if I go for the box meal and have the extra's on a day when I'm wanting a special treat then I can and still not go way over, or on days where I want to stick to plan I can have it with beans... brill :)

Can u remember what the zinger was?

Back