Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

debtin said:
Awe excellent Ronnie, where did you stay?

Barcelo pueblo fab hotel xx

Hey girls!!! I've had a crazy Xmas. Been totally off plan for over a week. Drink and choclate crazy. Today I'm weighing at 9.1 :( boo

So today in back on track!! Did everyone enjoy ur Xmas?

Hey girls!!! I've had a crazy Xmas. Been totally off plan for over a week. Drink and choclate crazy. Today I'm weighing at 9.1 :( boo

So today in back on track!! Did everyone enjoy ur Xmas?

I can't remember what you weighed before, how much of a gain is that?

I wouldn't worry it's Christmas and at least you know you can loose it again with slimming world. I was back on plan yesterday, I didn't have no syns, but I think I had about 5 two amertti biscuits for 4 and a 5ml spoonful of coffee syrup which I'm guessing is only one or two syns. I'll be on plan hopefully today and tomorrow but then we're travelling down to boyfriends parents, so I'll try my best to be on plan but new years eve will be off and possibly some other days, depends on what his mum cooks or where we eat and also what goodies they have in which will tempt me.

Still undecided as to whether to get weighed on the 2nd or whether to leave it until I'm home... I might just leave it until I'm home as the only reason I want to get weighed before is to get the new books, so might just ask my consultant if I can have a look through one (as to be honest I never look at my other new one... I usually use syns online for anything)

Morning all...weighed in today. Scales still showing 1.5 up which I am happy with. Last night was probably my most binge night and wasn't that good. If I can stay at this will be happy but going be careful from now on x

Gosh you ladies are all braver than me.... I last stood on the scales Xmas eve, my weigh in day is now Sunday because my due date is a Sunday so think ill hold off until Sunday!

I have a fancy dress New Year's Eve party on Monday and we all have to dress up as somethig beginning with "B" so OH is going as a baby and I'm going as a bumble bee.... However, I have my wings and antennae but cannot find any yellow and black striped tips or bottoms anywhere!! I have a black fitted dress which I could wear but it's not very "bee" like! Help!!

Gosh you ladies are all braver than me.... I last stood on the scales Xmas eve, my weigh in day is now Sunday because my due date is a Sunday so think ill hold off until Sunday!

I have a fancy dress New Year's Eve party on Monday and we all have to dress up as somethig beginning with "B" so OH is going as a baby and I'm going as a bumble bee.... However, I have my wings and antennae but cannot find any yellow and black striped tips or bottoms anywhere!! I have a black fitted dress which I could wear but it's not very "bee" like! Help!!

If you have time, you could always paint yellow stripes on some black leggings & a black top, or have a look in a fancy dress shop!

If you have time, you could always paint yellow stripes on some black leggings & a black top, or have a look in a fancy dress shop!

The fancy dress shop have a bee tutu but it was tiny! OH suggested putting yellow tape around my black dress so think ill have a bash at that.... Be warned there will be a picture!

Grrrr.......have been on plan all week & haven't lost an ounce! I've got puffy fingers & my wedding ring is tight, so obviously retaining fluid again! I know Im not drinking as much, so that could be it, so note to self......must drink more. On a positive note tho, I would have gained loads over the Xmas if I hadn't been on plan as Im a right little piggy & we've also saved lots of money not buying out the food shops lol!
I cant be that much of a chubber either as I tried on a petite dress in Next yesterday thinking it was a size 10, squeezed into it feeling disappointed, only to look at the label & it was a size 6!

kim63 said:
Grrrr.......have been on plan all week & haven't lost an ounce! I've got puffy fingers & my wedding ring is tight, so obviously retaining fluid again! I know Im not drinking as much, so that could be it, so note to self......must drink more. On a positive note tho, I would have gained loads over the Xmas if I hadn't been on plan as Im a right little piggy & we've also saved lots of money not buying out the food shops lol!
I cant be that much of a chubber either as I tried on a petite dress in Next yesterday thinking it was a size 10, squeezed into it feeling disappointed, only to look at the label & it was a size 6!

So funny yet so GOOD!! Size blinking six means your seriously not a chubber. I am most definately not drinking enough. Miss that about work at water cooler right beside me at work.

Yes Nikki put some photos on. Yellow tape sounds ideal x

Outfit sounds great Nikki :) def post some photo's

Size 6 is amazing Kim! I doubt I'll ever see that haha

well I had an on plan day yesterday and today wasn't too bad.... but I found the fudge that we bought in Castleton and me and my boyfriend demolished half a bar together.

I didn't get the dress as it was obscene lol! I could do the zip up but way too tight & that's why initially I was well peed off as the hanger said a 10 but the label a 6! So in the end I was quite chuffed! Never in my wildest dreams would I be a 6 & certainly wouldn't want to be as Im curvy & like my curves! A size 8/10 would be good which I'm virtually at. My new beige jeans I bought last month are now for work as they're too big so in the 'work' wardrobe I wear when I do community patients.
Working now & patient all settled to sleep, so hope she stays like that!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Night shift over & just sat waiting to get ready for our evening out. Haven't been out for months & really looking forward to wearing my new dress & jewelry. Im duty drives as still off the booze......12.5 weeks & not a drop has passed my lips lol! However, next week may be a different matter, as might have a few V & T's on NYE & then visiting some friends in Plymouth we haven't seen for a while & DH is driving to that.......decisions decisions! Part of me enjoys the sobriety & seeing if I can make it to May without a drink, but another part wants to......what a stupid predicament to put myself in lol!!! Maybe I should remember how I feel the next day & it will put me off, or maybe I should restrict myself to the amount I drink, but Im a glutton & cant do that, so thats why its probably safer not to drink at all.....rambling now lol!

kim63 said:
Night shift over & just sat waiting to get ready for our evening out. Haven't been out for months & really looking forward to wearing my new dress & jewelry. Im duty drives as still off the booze......12.5 weeks & not a drop has passed my lips lol! However, next week may be a different matter, as might have a few V & T's on NYE & then visiting some friends in Plymouth we haven't seen for a while & DH is driving to that.......decisions decisions! Part of me enjoys the sobriety & seeing if I can make it to May without a drink, but another part wants to......what a stupid predicament to put myself in lol!!! Maybe I should remember how I feel the next day & it will put me off, or maybe I should restrict myself to the amount I drink, but Im a glutton & cant do that, so thats why its probably safer not to drink at all.....rambling now lol!

12.5 weeks is great. My longest was when pregnant. I am gettin tad bored now but for me I have glass or two then hate the taste...at home that it. Is there a reason you want to do it or just as you say, hangovers and takin it too far when drinking. I know your oh is off due to work reasons but your doing great. When you do have drink you won't like it or have missed it as much as you thought.
Post a wee photo when you can.
You really do stick to what you set your mind too.
Me on other hand have tummy ache from eating so bad. Looking forward to cleansing my soul lol have great night Kim x

Me in my party frock!

ForumRunner_20121230_004626.png

12.5 weeks is great. My longest was when pregnant. I am gettin tad bored now but for me I have glass or two then hate the taste...at home that it. Is there a reason you want to do it or just as you say, hangovers and takin it too far when drinking. I know your oh is off due to work reasons but your doing great. When you do have drink you won't like it or have missed it as much as you thought.
Post a wee photo when you can.
You really do stick to what you set your mind too.
Me on other hand have tummy ache from eating so bad. Looking forward to cleansing my soul lol have great night Kim x

Haha I'm a stubborn mare when I say I will do something , I will lol! Its almost a test for myself to see if I can beat it!
I'm so happy having got thru xmas with no treats but it was easy as working, but off from Monday with DH so I may be feeling like you this time next week lol!
It will be a nice refreshing start for you Deb in the NY as you have your hols to aim for & at your age will be able to wear a bikini! My aim is to, if I can tone up with the cycling as have noticed a difference in the buttox department drooping since not so active!

Had a great night on soda water with lots of dancing to a great blues/rock n roll band, but glad to get home to take the 'scary holdy in' slip off.......sexy look!!!

Whit woo Kim!! Sexy lady! You look fab!

I agree with all of the above Kim....looking amazing!!! How much more do you want to lose? I think you look great as you are missy. Sounds look great night.
We are of to panto today....oh yes we are!!
Stood on scales as punishment...3lb up. Need stop eating rubbish. Won't take official reading til Friday tho. Looking forward to a 2013 diary to record my food etc. Will try much harder this year!!

U look great Kim!!!

Back