Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi all,

Do you mind if I join you? I am an ex maintainer! Got to target just over 2 yrs ago and maintained easily for about 18 months but it has gone very wrong in the last 6 months and I desperatley need to get back to my target weight:break_diet:

Hi all,

Do you mind if I join you? I am an ex maintainer! Got to target just over 2 yrs ago and maintained easily for about 18 months but it has gone very wrong in the last 6 months and I desperatley need to get back to my target weight:break_diet:

Welcome!!! Well done for maintains for so long! And well done for getting back on track this year!!

Hi all,

Hello, congratulations on getting to target and keeping it off for 18 months, I've been there for 16 months. I'm sure you'll get rid of the last 6 months gains pretty quickly.

Hi all,

My story exactly. Hit target, maintained for 18months then got lazy and it started to creep back on. Hit 9st1 (10st was my heaviest) now set a new target for 8stone although I'd ideally like to be back to 7st12lb (I'm very small). Awful but at least I'm not back to square one.

Good luck x

I have officially rejoined group! Got my brand new pack, all shiny and exciting. I'm feeling very motivated to finally get to target this year. Can't wait to carry on with a fresh start tomorrow :)

Yay our little group is all chatty again!!

Welcome to all the newbies :) 2013 is the 9's to 8's year.... I can just feel it!!

This IS the year I will get to goal of 8stone!! I'm know it :)

How is everyone doing?
I've been back to training everyday from tue. And what a shock to my body it is after 2 weeks off :(

Nearly threw up during working out yesterday and feel like crap today! Plus my *week started yesterday and has now disappeared today! Lol strange

Hopefully I feel better later

I went back to boot camp last night after 6 months of no activity. Cant move!!

Is it true after new exercise you retain water to repair your aching muscles?

Good luck everyone here come those 8's :)

Welcome to all new gals. I am determined this year tho I still haven't planned meals or bought food. OH not back to work til Monday so no excuse not to fit in some excercise. If I can do my workout at least once it will be an achievement lol
Also from Monday, back to work is when I will be properly on plan so not expecting much scale movement next Friday...I am fine with this as also have night out next Friday so after that I have nothing much planned. World is my oyster lol

I think there is truth in it. The scales went up a 1lb after working out on tue for first time. And then they went up another 1/2lb bit today I'm 2lb down. So it was water. Also when I first started working out 6 months ago my weight wouldn't drop until the second month. So I was holding a lot of water.

Welcome to all new gals. I am determined this year tho I still haven't planned meals or bought food. OH not back to work til Monday so no excuse not to fit in some excercise. If I can do my workout at least once it will be an achievement lol
Also from Monday, back to work is when I will be properly on plan so not expecting much scale movement next Friday...I am fine with this as also have night out next Friday so after that I have nothing much planned. World is my oyster lol

Just in enjoy this weekend then until he goes back to work. My bf went back to work on wed so that's when i started again

honeypop said:
I think there is truth in it. The scales went up a 1lb after working out on tue for first time. And then they went up another 1/2lb bit today I'm 2lb down. So it was water. Also when I first started working out 6 months ago my weight wouldn't drop until the second month. So I was holding a lot of water.

Just in enjoy this weekend then until he goes back to work. My bf went back to work on wed so that's when i started again

Yeah I find it easier with a routine and set meal times. Also there is sw leaflets etc in this weekend paper so it let's me read up and refresh x

So do I. My bf was still in holiday mode so it was too hard for me to get on track after Xmas. Plus it's only two days so ya might as well start on Monday x

It is true, just make sure you drink plenty to flush it all out (well I don't know if that's what it does but drinking more does stop it happening)

This IS the year I will get to goal of 8stone!! I'm know it :)

How is everyone doing?
I've been back to training everyday from tue. And what a shock to my body it is after 2 weeks off :(

Nearly threw up during working out yesterday and feel like crap today! Plus my *week started yesterday and has now disappeared today! Lol strange

Hopefully I feel better later

I know how you feel, I went running club for the first time since before Christmas and haven't done any exercise since before I went away either... I think I might have done some on boxing day or the day after but can't remember :/

Anyway glad I got out as found it really hard to would have been a lot worse if I'd left it until Tuesday

Good luck Deb, :)
I feel great for being back on plan now, I had 10.5 syns yesterday decided I'm not cutting down on syns, having between 5 and 15 a day is going to be better then the 50 + I would have been having if I wasn't on plan

I've decided I'm going to have a chat with OH and see if he minds me going back group. I don't know whether to go to the one on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I've been to all 3 of them and have loved each and everyone. The one on a Wednesday is on my road but the others are near my mum and dads house, which isn't a problem because I drop my mum home after work every night.

On the flip side I'm thinking its technically £20 a month that I could be saving for baby, which would be £80 by the time baby comes. I just really want the new plan!! Xx

Welcome to the new ladies & good luck with your weightloss.

I'll be bloomin' glad when this week is over, as have finished all the naughties in the house now........half a box of Thorntons & half a bar of a BIG bar of Galaxy went in my 'cake hole' yesterday lol! Going to a house party tonight, so will probably have a few nibbles & voddies & then THAT IS IT!!! Gardening & cycling over the weekend before the drudge of getting back to work on Monday!

I've decided I'm going to have a chat with OH and see if he minds me going back group. I don't know whether to go to the one on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I've been to all 3 of them and have loved each and everyone. The one on a Wednesday is on my road but the others are near my mum and dads house, which isn't a problem because I drop my mum home after work every night.

On the flip side I'm thinking its technically £20 a month that I could be saving for baby, which would be £80 by the time baby comes. I just really want the new plan!! Xx

You could buy a fair bit for the baby for £80 Nikki & surely most of the new info you can get on here?! I dont go to class & find its all on here! x

kim63 said:
You could buy a fair bit for the baby for £80 Nikki & surely most of the new info you can get on here?! I dont go to class & find its all on here! x

I agree Nikki. The mirror is doing sw supplements this weekend and next week I am sure. Give you info and weekly plan. Am not sure that much has changed. I would keep the funds for baby as maternity pay is pants x

Eh Kim at least it was half a big bar lol I have been hoovering everything up like there is no tom. Scales show a 4.75lb gain. As I said I am fine as it was deserved and enjoyed. Will prob have some beer to end the holidays.
I am not getting hung up on it all this year...determined lol each day at a time til I am back in the mind set. Knowing it will be few weeks til the weight goes down is good as I don't feel pressure.
Don't we just love a new year and new start...love it
Did you weigh in Kim?

Thanks for your opinions ladies. Knew I could count on you for advice. I think I'm going to save £50-£100 a month between now and may and then ill have a little bit of back up or when maternity starts. Based on me using my holidays and stuff we are hoping my to have nearly my full wage up July. Luckily OH has just had a promotion at work too and by July his wages could have gone up a fair bit so I'm hopeful that we will be ok!

Back