Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

It did feel fab, :) good inspiration to keep it all up.

Just enjoy your meal tonight Deb and get back on it tomorrow

added up the cals and its 1200 so not that bad. know we aren't counting cals but good to be aware of what i am eating x

added up the cals and its 1200 so not that bad. know we aren't counting cals but good to be aware of what i am eating x

That really isn't bad, maybe if you can find the syns it might be worth just checking how many syns it is, just so you know.

Finally in the 9's with 9st 13. Im hoping to get down to 9st :D

Finally in the 9's with 9st 13. Im hoping to get down to 9st :D

whoop whoop, well done and welcome :)

busy day today... I have a bit of a worry about whether anyone will be able to pick little one up from school in time now though... I'm giving blood at half past 2 and he gets picked up at 3.15 (It's only down the road from where I'm giving blood) but I thought boyfriend would def be able to pick him up as he finishes work early on a Friday... but now he has to take the car to the garage :/ just really hoping its not a massive problem that they can fix really quickly so he can get to school in time still....
other then all that worry today has been quite good though, so fingers crossed it keeps going that way.

whoop whoop, well done and welcome :)

busy day today... I have a bit of a worry about whether anyone will be able to pick little one up from school in time now though... I'm giving blood at half past 2 and he gets picked up at 3.15 (It's only down the road from where I'm giving blood) but I thought boyfriend would def be able to pick him up as he finishes work early on a Friday... but now he has to take the car to the garage :/ just really hoping its not a massive problem that they can fix really quickly so he can get to school in time still....
other then all that worry today has been quite good though, so fingers crossed it keeps going that way.

Thank you :)
I hope everything gets sorted for you today!

All sorted luckily, I text around but everyone is going away this weekend (by everyone I mean my sister and my mum haha) so none of them could pick him up, but boyfriend says he'll pick him up and we can take the car in after we drop little one off at his dads.

Had a celebration chocolate today :( I'm a bad person, but one of the kids offered me one so I couldn't say no, I even asked which one's he doesn't like because I'm that nice ;) (helps when I'm a chocolate monster who likes all of them)

it will be good. are you going to do ee but with extra bread or cheese for example? you will probably be surprised Kim. is that what happens when maintaining...add extra HE in? do we get more syns? ha ha joke
sounds perfect to me x

I think Thats what SW recommend to maintain is to initially start with an extra hexb & if u still lose add another or increase syns. But i think its individual & you do what suits you best

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

well lost 1.25lb. cant believe it. Very aware that it may play catch up next week due to my extra syns but very happy happy. Now 8st 4.5lb. The extra syns was probably 800 syns but would need to go and check if it was as much. Why when you wake up feeling as if you havent lost you lose then when you feel slim you have put on - very strange
plan on being on plan minus tonight - bought M&S deal yesterday so going to have that plus glass of wine but will check out the syns or just go off plan but not sure??
then kick some as* this week. Will see how i get on and if the scales are slowing down i will need to start excercise

Whoop whoop! On to week 4 of the challenge. How did you manage 800 syns....you kept that quiet lol!

Whoop whoop! On to week 4 of the challenge. How did you manage 800 syns....you kept that quiet lol!

ha ha meant calories..silly me. yes week four although cheating and having off plan dinner. taking it in my stride and not worrying as straight onto plan tomorrow. like being on plan now x

blood didn't go so well, I managed a full donation but got hot and clammy again... which i dont mind as it doesnt even last a few minutes but theyve suggested i leave it a year or so before doing it again :( as apparently maybe my body doesnt like it because im petite... its not my body its my head and surely if i feel fine after and im happy to do it then they should take my blood! Im in a bit of a grump about it to be honest.... i also ate a penguin to get them off my backs and a club because i had a moment of weakness and wanted it... but checked the syns and with those plus my celebration im still within my daily allowance (13.5) did want to save syns this week but im not going to beat myself up abour it... just going to enjoy my food tomorrow and monday and hope for a maintain.

I've just hit 9.13 so looking forward to working my way down. Wish they did a clothes exchange on here x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies I really dont know whats happened this week. After my stupid gain on monday my head hasnt been in it this week. Oh changed the battery in my scales and they are saying 11.1!!!!! That would mean 6lbs. Surely I camt gain that since monday. Thoigh it is star week x

Ok my oh has just got on scales and says he has gained about 4lbs so it may be the scales! Panic over.

On the plus side we did a sports soccer trip yesterday and I got an age 13 karrimor coat for when we go walking for £14!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Looks good weather for walking. We r going to get a load of gardening stuff today to sort the garden in our new house. Im going to make a vegi patch and a herb box!

I have an age 13 pair of karrimor running tights :) I love them. well done if your in kids sizes you def arent too big so don't worry about the scales...

having a good day, ate way too much and had a few drinks which im not too sure was a great idea after not drinking much and also giving blood yesterday as feeling rather tipsy now.... anyway, I want some advice, a year ago my boyfriend went on a stag do, he told me they'd gone to a strip club and they'd paid however much to go in, get a drink and have a dance... i didn't have a problem with this as personally i think its sort of a given that there will be strippers at a stag do, anyway... tonight he said he had two dances, so one came with the enterancr fee and one he paid for, Im actually really upset not that he had the second dance but that he lied to me. he said he thought id be upset if he told me but personally i think if he thought he couldnt tell me then he shouldnt have done it and also since he lied to me about it why suddenly announce in front of friends that he had two? am i wrong for being annoyed and upset about this¿? i wouldnt have minded if he told me its more that he lied.

Hummm I do agree donna. Strippers r what u imagine to come on a stag do so why would you be bothered? He should have told you.

My other half isn't bothered about havig strippers. Im having them!!!

I have an age 13 pair of karrimor running tights :) I love them. well done if your in kids sizes you def arent too big so don't worry about the scales...

having a good day, ate way too much and had a few drinks which im not too sure was a great idea after not drinking much and also giving blood yesterday as feeling rather tipsy now.... anyway, I want some advice, a year ago my boyfriend went on a stag do, he told me they'd gone to a strip club and they'd paid however much to go in, get a drink and have a dance... i didn't have a problem with this as personally i think its sort of a given that there will be strippers at a stag do, anyway... tonight he said he had two dances, so one came with the enterancr fee and one he paid for, Im actually really upset not that he had the second dance but that he lied to me. he said he thought id be upset if he told me but personally i think if he thought he couldnt tell me then he shouldnt have done it and also since he lied to me about it why suddenly announce in front of friends that he had two? am i wrong for being annoyed and upset about this¿? i wouldnt have minded if he told me its more that he lied.

I can imagine that your upset Donna as there is always something quite seedy about strippers! Its a shame your BF felt he couldn't tell you, but boys will do anything to make their life easier & keep the peace, so by not telling you he gets a quiet life as he knew you wouldn't like it. He probably got caught up in the moment with all his mates & didn't want to lose face, but didnt want to mention it for fear of upsetting you. Trouble is by not telling you its just as upsetting, so he's lied by omission. I think you just need to tell him how you feel, for him to be honest in future & move on. I bet he wont lie to you again!

am not big fan of strippers. am not a prude by any means but why men feel the need pay money for a dance is beyond me. i get boys will be boys but not in my house. half naked ladies gyrating in mens face doesn't wash with me.i agree with Kim that he maybe did it as knew you wouldnt like it but if you knew about first dance what was difference with the second?

Haha, saw my lightest weight in a few years yesterday & single figures.....8st 9.5lbs......but it would be a false/dehydrated weight as I polished off a bottle of red wine the night before lol! For once I didn't have the hangover munchies either just had a dodgy tum all day, so I've calculated the syns & will be on track for another 100% week. Was going to go out on a ride, but still got churny tummy, so going for a nice long dog walk as its lovely outside.

Back