Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Im hopefully doing maths with education and qts. I kind of work as half ta and hald unqualified teacher at the moment so if I get in I will be quittinf and going to uni. Exciting amd scary all at the same time!!

Ooooo good luck sounds good.

Boyfriend is making home made wholemeal bread! I'm so glad I'm on a green day as I now have to fit that into my plan and already had wheatabix this morning.... can't decide whether to have some with my meatballs and spaghetti.... or I might have it with a fried egg on top for lunch... hmmmm

need to get off my bum and do my crosstrainer, I'm getting a bit bored with it to be honest though... do you think with the miles I'm putting in with running I'll get away with stopping the crosstrainer... or am I being lazy and should I keep both up as its a slightly different type of fitness? Think I'll carry on with it, but won't beat myself up if for whatever reason I do miss it one day (usually do it 4 times a week)

Good luck with the interview Vicky.

Its always good to do a variety of exercise regimes Donna as you work different muscle groups, but I suppose the xtrainer & running would use fairly similar muscles. Maybe concentrate on upping your mileage & doing some abs/light weights. When I was running, I used to go to the gym as well & use the CV suite & weight machines, but thats coz it was free lol!

Had to WI a day early again today as working tonight, but its still a week since last WI as weighed last Thursday as well!
Anyways, after calling target last week I have followed EE all week with 2 days where I had an extra HexB, had 92 syns & have lost weight!!!!! Only 0.5lbs, but Im at my lowest official weight of 8st 10.5lbs!
So ladies there maybe something in it psychologically, as I have certainly felt better & have enjoyed eating EE & knowing that I can have that extra HexB if I want!

That's fab Kim well done

It's hard finding other things to do, I'm glad I did the crosstrainer in the end. It's so cold here though, not looking forward to having to change into my running gear later :/

I'm struggling lately, just cut off my 60g piece of bread... well it was 65g and then ate half of a little bit off the end which I'd cut off for my boyfriend :( might try and keep that as my only syns today (well that and a mullerlight cherry underlayer yog) after the party food yesterday as I'm also having take-away with my mum on Sat... I'm still worried Mondays food is going to play catch up with me...

Had to WI a day early again today as working tonight, but its still a week since last WI as weighed last Thursday as well!
Anyways, after calling target last week I have followed EE all week with 2 days where I had an extra HexB, had 92 syns & have lost weight!!!!! Only 0.5lbs, but Im at my lowest official weight of 8st 10.5lbs!
So ladies there maybe something in it psychologically, as I have certainly felt better & have enjoyed eating EE & knowing that I can have that extra HexB if I want!

Excellent Kim..that is brilliant. Think your theory may be right. I gather you will continue doing what your doing?
Iam losing control today so glad its weigh day tom
Bread sounds yummy donna

1/2lb off today. Disappointed but going in the right away. Switching it up this week and drinking LOTS more water.
Well done ladies!!

1/2lb off today. Disappointed but going in the right away. Switching it up this week and drinking LOTS more water.
Well done ladies!!

Like everyone said to me on monday half off us better than on.
It just doesnt sound as good does it. I would have been pleased with but not half. Its mad x

Well im still saying if I get on but September :)

well done on the interview :)

Well done ladies!!

a loss is a loss, I would love half a lb on Tuesday :) have to celebrate all the losses we have

run went really well today, did 6 miles. Going to meet up with some of the people from the club at the weekend as well to do my weekend run.... just hope they do enough miles for me otherwise I'll have to do another short run when we get back...

Ladies just imagine half a pound of butter.....yuck! Thats what we've got rid of!
When I increased my fluid intake i lost 4lb that week & that was the only thing i did differently that week! Hence i now pee like a racehorse!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Ladies just imagine half a pound of butter.....yuck! Thats what we've got rid of!
When I increased my fluid intake i lost 4lb that week & that was the only thing i did differently that week! Hence i now pee like a racehorse!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

eugh i have just put on 2 of those half pounds of butter! 1lb on for my sins (excuse the pun)I dont think for one minute i ate extra 3500 syns but must have? i wasnt eting anything and everything just not on plan - if that makes sense. Lesson learned. i have been having loo problems so hope that contributes to some of the gain lol. Basically i need to go back to basics again. Just feel like i am running out of ideas for meals but need to sit down and think.
Having wine tonight - i know i cant have my cake and eat it tonight i can. Will no doubt regret it but been planning it all week, i know that doesnt make it better but life is life. I am planning on starting excercise this week - i need to as i booked a surprise over nigh for OH birthday and was forgetting its a spa day therefore plenty of strutting around in a bikini or cossie - fills me with dread so i have a month to get to a nice comfy body. Month may not make difference but i know i will feel better for it

eugh i have just put on 2 of those half pounds of butter! 1lb on for my sins (excuse the pun)I dont think for one minute i ate extra 3500 syns but must have? i wasnt eting anything and everything just not on plan - if that makes sense. Lesson learned. i have been having loo problems so hope that contributes to some of the gain lol. Basically i need to go back to basics again. Just feel like i am running out of ideas for meals but need to sit down and think.
Having wine tonight - i know i cant have my cake and eat it tonight i can. Will no doubt regret it but been planning it all week, i know that doesnt make it better but life is life. I am planning on starting excercise this week - i need to as i booked a surprise over nigh for OH birthday and was forgetting its a spa day therefore plenty of strutting around in a bikini or cossie - fills me with dread so i have a month to get to a nice comfy body. Month may not make difference but i know i will feel better for it

Pfft, whats a pound.....just need to go for a number 2 & it'll be all gone lol! At least you know the reason why Deb especially if you had 3500 syns lol!
Ref meals, just make SW versions of your fave dinners, thats all I do. At least you may knuckle down again now if you have the incentive of a bikini!

Omg i woke up this morning at 7 felt great. Possitive and ready to write my essay and start my website... at 7.45 i was making crumpets and tea, sat down to eat and i have sneezed constantly for the last 30mins, feels like there is something right up there. Any idea how i can get rid off it!!! Making me feel really poorly xx

Pfft, whats a pound.....just need to go for a number 2 & it'll be all gone lol! At least you know the reason why Deb especially if you had 3500 syns lol!
Ref meals, just make SW versions of your fave dinners, thats all I do. At least you may knuckle down again now if you have the incentive of a bikini!

Lol no didn't have 3500 syns. Just bit fed up thinking about food and weight today to be honest. Sure it will pass x

Thank you everyone. I at work armed with a nice bright pink water bottle so hopefully I'll remember to drink it! :D

Back