Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Kim, I'm still getting the hang of the whole posting thing. It's a bit daunting at first but it's great to see what a friendly bunch everyone is on here.
i do have one question, if anyone can help please, I notice that many of you have your statistics at the bottom of your posts. How do I do that? I think it will really help me stay motivated if that info's displayed for all to see!

Thanks vikki - am trying hard to not let the scales bother me. I am concentrating on leading a "normal" type diet whatever that is but not thinking too much SW just now. My focus is on doing the excercise as i want to know if toning will change my mindset with regards to my body/weight

Just did level 2 - swear it was hellish. I found it difficult. Some bits fine but i was almost going to give up. Little one was about but not causing too much of a distraction so it wasnt him. It was just hard for me and felt like a big step up to level 1. i knew i didnt like level 2 but i am sure it wasnt as bad last time lol.........at one point doing some squat with v shaped weight movements i gave up on the weights and jsut did it without them. Am sure once i have did it a few times it will be easier but right now i am dreading tomorrow lol. Honestly i crawled on the floor at the end hee hee - lightweight that i am

If I remember I didn't like level 2 either! keep going as its only 10 days of pain & then you can go onto level 3!

Thanks Kim, I'm still getting the hang of the whole posting thing. It's a bit daunting at first but it's great to see what a friendly bunch everyone is on here.
i do have one question, if anyone can help please, I notice that many of you have your statistics at the bottom of your posts. How do I do that? I think it will really help me stay motivated if that info's displayed for all to see!

Your welcome.
Think you need to be on the main site & not a phone app, but go to settings & you will see a link to 'edit my signature'.....good luck

I had a sneaky WI last night & I couldn't believe what I saw on the scales......8st 7lbs 12oz!!!!!!! Not sure how that happened & was very tempted to have that as my official WI, but I cant cheat myself by having that weight so I weighed today, my official WI day, even tho my body clock is all over the place with nights & my weight was 8st 9lbs 10z, so a pound loss from last week! Pleased with that, but was so excited to see 8.7 last night, Im starting to believe the scales will say that on my birthday! Happy days!
Nights really b***** up my body, so Im looking forward to the week beginning the 29th April as Im taking that week off to get ready for the party & I'll be running about like a loon scrubbing the house, so lots of good exercise......here's hoping lol!

Morning ladies - hope you are all good?
Donna am not sure to be honest, can you maybe speak to the school you are in or the teaching assistants at it what they think? i would love school hours doing anything - even applied as a postwoman in the hope it would would work better ;o)

well day 1 level 2 of the shred is going to start today - not sure whether before or after breakfast or not. Cant work out teh best time of the day for me though i do know that when i get up i sort of plan everything around it hee hee can only be a good thing surely? However the scales are showing a 0.5lb GAIN. I knew this as iweighed every day this week but still rather surprised. I am honestly not eating like i did before with crisps and chocolate at night. Not snacking during the day either. Is it remotely related too the small bits of excercise? i thought to gain when excercising you would need to be doing a LOT. Not 25 mins or so per day? Havent even had wine and you know how i love my wine.
Will keep going the way i am but being extra vigilant - maybe am just not eating enough? am not too concernced but know if the scales keep going up it will freak me out at some point - even though i dont feel as bad abouy myself as i did at the start of the month - strange. rambling now - have good day x

Half a pound is nothing Deb & you may be retaining because of the exercise, as it can take a few weeks for your body to adjust, but just think about the shrinkage & not those numbers on the scales! Stay focused & positive & you'll reap the benefits with a teeny bod!

I had a sneaky WI last night & I couldn't believe what I saw on the scales......8st 7lbs 12oz!!!!!!! Not sure how that happened & was very tempted to have that as my official WI, but I cant cheat myself by having that weight so I weighed today, my official WI day, even tho my body clock is all over the place with nights & my weight was 8st 9lbs 10z, so a pound loss from last week! Pleased with that, but was so excited to see 8.7 last night, Im starting to believe the scales will say that on my birthday! Happy days!
Nights really b***** up my body, so Im looking forward to the week beginning the 29th April as Im taking that week off to get ready for the party & I'll be running about like a loon scrubbing the house, so lots of good exercise......here's hoping lol!

Omg Kim!! Can't believe how well you are doing 'maintaining'!!! Why doesn't that happen me lol!

I did shred and I didn't think level 2 was too bad but I absolutely hated level 3. I keep saying that I am gonna start it but never seem to get round to it with all studying & work

eeeek kim you are doing amazing mrs!! well done you. Its confusing why our bodies and weights change so much. You will most defo be at target though as you say, the numbers shouldnt really matter as i bet you are looking fab!

I know its nothing but am just a bit confused as to why i am at my heaviest? although i have over indulged month or so ago i have reigned it in - will just keep doing the exercise as it keeps me sane too x

I did shred and I didn't think level 2 was too bad but I absolutely hated level 3. I keep saying that I am gonna start it but never seem to get round to it with all studying & work

ah see i was the opposite - preferred level 3 and found it easier. Am not sure if i am just not finding the best time to do it. after dinner isnt working for me, in the morning i have found to be tough. Straight after work and before dinner suits me but not always ideal. I think i really want to finish it this time round - meerly so i can actually commit to something but also to see if it helps x

I've just downloaded the New MM app & not sure i like it so may stick to the old one.....has anyone else tried it!? :mad:

Haha, I've just found a good way to do my squat challenge & not do it to fast or too slow......I do it in time with my patients ventilator breaths! I even keep active at work, coz if I dont I just sit on my fat arse watching vampire Diaries lol!

how can you feel slim(ish) one day then like a fat munter the next? answers on a postcard please. Hate all this focus on myself but its not going away!

Weighed in this morning at 9 stone 4.5.... Haven't seen that weight in ages but I swear it's sooooo slow getting it off. Would love to be under 9 for my wedding (I'll take 8.13.8 ;)) but not sure that will happen as going away with the girls next weekend!

How's everyone doing? X

how can you feel slim(ish) one day then like a fat munter the next? answers on a postcard please. Hate all this focus on myself but its not going away!

I dunno but I have the same problem. I also don't understand how I can wear some clothes n feel pretty good in them then next time I wear the exact same thing I feel fat.

I weighed this morning & the scales are showing 9st 7.5 which is lowest I've seen for a while but I don't normally weigh on a morning but I wanted to see how much my body changes from morning to night

Weighed in this morning at 9 stone 4.5.... Haven't seen that weight in ages but I swear it's sooooo slow getting it off. Would love to be under 9 for my wedding (I'll take 8.13.8 ;)) but not sure that will happen as going away with the girls next weekend!

How's everyone doing? X

How long until your wedding?

I don't know, its horrible isn't it. It will all be in your head though hun, so try and get out of that rut (easier said then done I know)

How's everyone doing? X

Well done on getting that low, keep at it and you'll probably surprise yourself and get below 9 but if not you'll still look and feel amazing on the day, just enjoy it all :)

Had a great 10 mile run, but gone over syns today already :( had my running gel for 4 syns and then some of my mums flapjack (no idea on syns) I might count some of that as a HEB for the oats as well though, I'm on green (unless we end up going out tonight for brothers Birthday) which is a nightmare as can't do green if we do because the place doesn't have any low fat veggie options.

Hey Donna, Thanks for the message - ill just keep going I guess.

Hope u had a good run - its a gorgeous day. I wouldn't worry about being over a few syns today - u need your gel running that far xx

Haha, I think we all have days like that Deb! I felt tiny the another night when I saw 8st 7lbs 12oz & now Im back in 'big fat hopper' mode lol! However, we all seem to be doing rather well on the scales front & I bet its to do with the better weather coz we all know we have to show more flesh when its warmer lol!

Back