Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Haha, I think we all have days like that Deb! I felt tiny the another night when I saw 8st 7lbs 12oz & now Im back in 'big fat hopper' mode lol! However, we all seem to be doing rather well on the scales front & I bet its to do with the better weather coz we all know we have to show more flesh when its warmer lol!

Yeah I think your right.....I'm enjoying eating salad & fruit again whereas I went through a phase of not liking it that much.
Might be the countdown to my holiday in July that's got me focused & seeing the results :)

Hey Donna, Thanks for the message - ill just keep going I guess.

Hope u had a good run - its a gorgeous day. I wouldn't worry about being over a few syns today - u need your gel running that far xx

Keep plodding along, that's my motto lol

I really enjoyed it, we got lost at one point as we took a slightly wrong turn and ended up on a building site, but we soon found where we should be again.

It wasn't the running gel that bothered me but the flapjack lol, but I'm over it now, I'm sure its not taken me too far over my syns. Forgetting the plan to leave out the HEB, having a hifi won't kill be or make me gain loads will it. :)

Oh and also got home and had the nasty surprise of star week, hoping its stopped now (mine don't last very long at all with me being on the injection) so I did well to loose last week even if it was only a small loss, weighed myself on mums scales today and since the last time I used them I've lost 3/4's of a lb... will be happy if I loose that for each week I'm not weighing.

Haha, I think we all have days like that Deb! I felt tiny the another night when I saw 8st 7lbs 12oz & now Im back in 'big fat hopper' mode lol! However, we all seem to be doing rather well on the scales front & I bet its to do with the better weather coz we all know we have to show more flesh when its warmer lol!

I don't know if it works for me (as I do most of my eating at night haha) but I don't fancy as much comfort food when its warm, salads are much nicer when its like this :)

Yeah I think your right.....I'm enjoying eating salad & fruit again whereas I went through a phase of not liking it that much.
Might be the countdown to my holiday in July that's got me focused & seeing the results :)

Holiday countdowns are always good, I wish I had one, thinking we might see if we can get a last minute deal over Summer, but its hard to get focused because of that when there's nothing actually booked.

Gem stick at it! I've finally hit my target today and am ecstatic it's taken awhile but was so determined I ended up going back to gym and realised I really enjoyed it so it give me that extra push that I needed! Just need to be careful now not to be too complacent and pile it all back on again! X

Gem stick at it! I've finally hit my target today and am ecstatic it's taken awhile but was so determined I ended up going back to gym and realised I really enjoyed it so it give me that extra push that I needed! Just need to be careful now not to be too complacent and pile it all back on again! X

Congratulations. Now the hard bit starts maintaining lol!

Well I weighed yesterday morning & last night & have worked out my body gets 1lb heavier through the day.
Weighed again this morning n I'm same as I was yesterday morning so see what it says again later.

Then I will know for sure what the pattern is.

On a plus side, I must be getting smaller cos i managed to wear a t-shirt yesterday which was a little snug before n it fit perfect now. Love it when clothes start to fit again :)

Morning ladies, sorry for being a grump yesterday - just hate the scales and remember now how much i prefered not using them for 5 weeks. It wasnt just the scales but actually felt bigger too even though i had been feeling much better for excercisng. i am back down to 8st 9.75lb today but prob because i had no dinner as i was busy/out. Think perhaps am shocked that i am 6lb heavier than i was just a few short months ago but hey ho such is life. Am going to keep going with the shred....had a rest day yesterday and must admit i am dreading it as i was rubbish at level 2 on Friday but know if i keep at it it will get easier
All the posts about holiday are going to keep me on track....have good day everyone x

Well remind me to check store opening times before I set off to go shopping in future. I got up early & did half hour study then thought bugger it I'm gonna call to the shops as I need a break. I'm now sat outside n shop doesn't open til 11

1st time I've been at the shops on a Sunday morning before they have opened. I can tell I didn't go out last night lol

Well done that's fab, good luck maintaining :)

Well I weighed yesterday morning & last night & have worked out my body gets 1lb heavier through the day.
Weighed again this morning n I'm same as I was yesterday morning so see what it says again later.

Then I will know for sure what the pattern is.

On a plus side, I must be getting smaller cos i managed to wear a t-shirt yesterday which was a little snug before n it fit perfect now. Love it when clothes start to fit again :)

As long as you're getting smaller who cares what the scales say :)

Morning ladies, sorry for being a grump yesterday - just hate the scales and remember now how much i prefered not using them for 5 weeks. It wasnt just the scales but actually felt bigger too even though i had been feeling much better for excercisng. i am back down to 8st 9.75lb today but prob because i had no dinner as i was busy/out. Think perhaps am shocked that i am 6lb heavier than i was just a few short months ago but hey ho such is life. Am going to keep going with the shred....had a rest day yesterday and must admit i am dreading it as i was rubbish at level 2 on Friday but know if i keep at it it will get easier
All the posts about holiday are going to keep me on track....have good day everyone x

We all have our grumpy moments, as long as we don't let them take over our lives. Good luck with the shred, just think the more days of level 2 you get done the closer you are to level 3, I keep thinking that about the road races I'm doing at the moment, there's 4 of them and they're horrible, but I've done 2 now so half way there, I can't wait for the last one lol

Well remind me to check store opening times before I set off to go shopping in future. I got up early & did half hour study then thought bugger it I'm gonna call to the shops as I need a break. I'm now sat outside n shop doesn't open til 11

1st time I've been at the shops on a Sunday morning before they have opened. I can tell I didn't go out last night lol

Me and my boyfriend are always driving to the big shopping centre and then having to walk around for an hour before shops open on a Sunday, I'm so used to them opening at 10, 11 seems like a crazy time to open to me, but then it does make sense as it only tends to get busy after lunch time so why not open later and close later.

Loving the sunshine today :) actually getting to wear my white jeans. Not doing much going to take a drive with my mum to make sure we know where we're going for the half marathon next week, don't know what to wear tonight either for my brothers Birthday meal.

Can't decide between getting

seafood skewer with either baby potatoes or grilled mushrooms
piri piri chicken breast with wheat rice and grilled mushrooms
salmon with salad and baby potatoes
tiger prawn pasta (in a spicy tom sauce) or
seabass pasta which is also in a spicy tom sauce

which do you think would be best syn wise?

Well went to matalan as you all know n was waiting ages for it to open etc. anyway they let us all in at 10.30 but wouldn't sell anything until 11 so I was walking round n thought bugger it I'll try a pair of denim shorts on. I want a pair for
Vegas later in the year. Took a size 12 in thinking there gonna be too tight but they fit me perfectly so I bought them n gonna put em away for July.

Knowing my luck they'll be too big by then but I was chuffed they fit me n were only 12 quid.

I have a smile in my face from ear to ear today :)

Mmmmm Donna I would get the piri piri chicken but then that might be cos I love it!

Jo well done on the jeans!

Ladies I have to share this with you.....I have lost another 4lbs! That's 8lb in two weeks!!! Back down to 10 5 x

Mmmmm Donna I would get the piri piri chicken but then that might be cos I love it!

Ladies I have to share this with you.....I have lost another 4lbs! That's 8lb in two weeks!!! Back down to 10 5 x

Well done 4 off is brilliant.
I am happy with just 1 off each week at the minute and I don't seem to be struggling with picking things to eat at the minute.

Just thinking about what to have for my tea now....had salad earlier with jacket spud so might have mushroom omelette with more salad.
I'm liking eating salad again if u can't tell lol

WOW!!!! Brilliant loss Vicky! Are you still doing hypnosis? Have you noticed you eating habits have changed? If so, how?

Tea was pretty damn good. I had omelette made with 2 eggs & chopped mushrooms & turkey breast. Had it with lettuce, tomato, cucumber & spring onion.
Then had melon, grapes & raspberries with half muller light over top

I feel satisfied & not bloated....will have more fruit later with other half of muller light.

I'm not sure if its the change in weather & brighter days but my eating habits have totally changed over last month.

Hope I get a nice loss on the scales this week but 1lb off will do me just fine.....as long as its coming off that's all that matters :)

Yer still doing hypnosis. All I have noticed is that i am not snacking anymore. It was getting silly before and I'm so glad the cravings have stopped. Also portion size. I think the only problem with sw is that it says you can have as much as you want of things, I take this to heart and literally eat until I am stuff. Since starting the hypnosis I have significantly cut down my portions. Feeling really good :)
How's everyone else x

Welcome to the group kjk :)

I had a look on the internet & checked with my DH that I was doing them correctly before I started, but you must be quite flexible if your bum is is nearly on the floor lol!

Hello & welcome. Yes, I've found I sometimes have a good loss if I've had a drink & think it its to do with tricking your body with an increase in calories.....thats my excuse & Im sticking to it lol!

Senna wont make you sleepy Vicky! Its probably more to do with having surgery as it can knock your body for six.
Im just getting over my experience with Senna from taking strong painkillers last week.....Im cleansed lol!!!

Pepperoni & the pancetta will be quite high in fat & then possibly the oil they used, so I might be tempted to say a few more!

Thanks Kim63, I'm doing the 777 challenge this week which is the complete opposite so I'll see what happens there! Need to figure out the smileys! Hahaha!

Happy Monday morning everyone.....I. Say happy but I really don't feel happy. I feel like I've gone 6 rounds with mike tyson

Back