Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hey ladies wow busy busy bees!

Have an amazing day tomorrow Kim happy birthday in advance as probably wont get online tomorrow as got mega long shift in work. Sounds like your party will be fab and yummy enjoy! And of course we need pics of the birthday girl.

Donna that's just it you are burning loads of Cals with all the running and you are at target so try to relax.

Deb the shred pics are great can defo see toning up, exercise should never be a massive chore though so don't beat yourself up about it when you cannot do it every day just do what you can and aim for a couple times a week of whatever it doesn't always need to be shred. I find tabata amazing for days I can't be bothered exercising as only takes 4minutes and can do any exercise you fancy, theres plenty free apps for timers to tell you when to stop/start.

Ooh Nikki not long now eek.

Hen pics look fab Vic did you enjoy yourself? Are you keeping those extensions in for wedding or going for something different?

Sorry anyone I missed so hard to reply to everything lol!

Bit of a frustrating diet week - was trying to be good to get rid of holiday gain. Upped water intake and tried to have more veg in my dinners, tried to have more nuts/fruit/Nakd bars/yoghurts instead of choc/crisps/biscuits. I did have a few naughties over the weekend but counted from my weekly points so all accounted for - to be fair I didn't count my booze but i stopped counting that ages ago and never seemed to really affect results.

Last weeks proper weigh in was 9st 7lb, by Monday it was up another 1lb but thought that would just be a bit of water retention from the booze. Tomorrows weigh in would have been a bit high as going to world buffet tonight (someone's birthday so needs to go and nothing very healthy at all) so checked this morning and it was 9st 6.5 so only half pound loss despite trying hard boo :-(

Ah well just going to have another good week and hopefully the results will catch up with me at some point. Just tried a new workout and it was really fun. Les mills combat - had always fancied trying the combat class at the gym but its on at awkward times that don't suit my shifts so never been, nice to have a DVD to follow at home (well a download lol cheeky! :p) and theres loads of different ones to do. X

Thanks Laura. You know what its like, slow & steady wins the race! You'll get there x

You know my sore arm I mentioned earlier, well it got worse - swollen & very painful, so went to GP & I've got De Quervains Tenosynovitis & a possible infection! So antibiotics, anti inflammatories, splinting & rest!!!! Yeh, how am I supposed to do that with 80 people coming to my house! All from gardening, but dont think the 6 hours of housework helped yesterday.......oh what funny....happy days lol!

Last edited:
Thanks Laura. You know what its like, slow & steady wins the race! You'll get there x

You know my sore arm I mentioned earlier, well it got worse - swollen & very painful, so went to GP & I've got De Quervains Tenosynovitis & a possible infection! So antibiotics, anti inflammatories, splinting & rest!!!! Yeh, how am I supposed to do that with 80 people coming to my house! All from gardening, but dont think the 6 hours of housework helped yesterday.......oh what funny....happy days lol!

nightmare Kim...nothing to do with the dog biting you? well probably not since it has a name lol

thank you Laura. that is lovely of you to say. i do feel better but need to get back into the exercise. your right though....less guilt.
Kim is right you will get there. that's what am telling myself. esp after not eating so well today x

God kim when it rains it pours doesnt it!

Oh no !! That sounds terrible :-( poor you Kim hope you start to feel better for your party... At least you've cleaned already ha ha and I'm sure that lovely hubby of yours will wait on you xx
Take care huni xx

Poorly arm! Have to get a splint for it with antibiotics. Doc says absolute rest as its an extreme case! Poor hubby will have to do it all but think he's secretly pleased!

Attachments

• 1367524701319.jpg
    1367524701319.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 61
Poorly arm! Have to get a splint for it with antibiotics. Doc says absolute rest as its an extreme case! Poor hubby will have to do it all but think he's secretly pleased!

yikes!! what causes it Kim?

Oh no Kim! Will you need to wear that at your party?

Its inflammation of the tendons sheath & caused by overuse...too much gardening & housework i suppose & just one of those things! Thats just tubigrip, i have to get a proper splint tomorrow as not allowed to move it so will have to wear it at party!

On slimming news, only had 28 syns this week to counteract the alcohol & naughty food of last weekend, so i hope the damage limitation has worked for the big WI tomorrow!

Awww Kim, arm sounds awful bless you. At least you have OH to fuss over you and prepare for the weekend. I hope it doesn't get in the way of you having fun ;) will you be able to drink on the antibiotics?

I've just applied for a teaching assistant position.... exciting, haven't applied for those since getting the midday position, but really want to be working more hours by September, its a bit sad though as nothing seems to be coming up at our school which I would really like as I love it there. I was putting off applying to other schools, but at the end of the day that's silly as I'm not guaranteed a job there even if one comes up. This one was a bit rushed as the closing date was tomorrow, but I have some more I want to apply for with closing dates next week or the week after so will take a bit more time reading over those ones.

kim63 said:
Thank you. Hows the wedding plans coming along? X

Hey girls, sorry I can't multi quote!

Planning is ok - had hen no1 in Istanbul on the weekend so not good on the weight loss front ;)

All ok really apart from that but getting nervous!! Long story but we also had a massive bust up with bens dad over the seating!

How r u getting on Vicki?? Your hair looks stunning! I'm going to get mine dip dyed after the wedding

Good luck for big wi Kim!!!!!

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Kim,
happy birthday to you,
hip hip hoorah hip hip hoorah ;-)
have a great day and weekend miss Kim x x x

Hey girls, sorry I can't multi quote!

Planning is ok - had hen no1 in Istanbul on the weekend so not good on the weight loss front ;)

All ok really apart from that but getting nervous!! Long story but we also had a massive bust up with bens dad over the seating!

How r u getting on Vicki?? Your hair looks stunning! I'm going to get mine dip dyed after the wedding

Good luck for big wi Kim!!!!!

such a shame that weddings can get folk into a tizzy over seating..hope it all gets sorted out. did you enjoy hen weekend?

Awww Kim, arm sounds awful bless you. At least you have OH to fuss over you and prepare for the weekend. I hope it doesn't get in the way of you having fun ;) will you be able to drink on the antibiotics?

I've just applied for a teaching assistant position.... exciting, haven't applied for those since getting the midday position, but really want to be working more hours by September, its a bit sad though as nothing seems to be coming up at our school which I would really like as I love it there. I was putting off applying to other schools, but at the end of the day that's silly as I'm not guaranteed a job there even if one comes up. This one was a bit rushed as the closing date was tomorrow, but I have some more I want to apply for with closing dates next week or the week after so will take a bit more time reading over those ones.

good for you donna. is it close by?

Thanks Deb x
Was awake at 05.30 like an excitable child!

Attachments

• 1367560507202.jpg
    1367560507202.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 52
Back