Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Didn't start on alcohol last night, well had a taste of brandy as I was smelling everything and couldn't remember what it tasted like :p think ill stick with mainly amaretto and diet cherry coke today :) that and spiced rum.

Thanks ladies, waiting to hear when friends are setting off as they'll be about an hour.

Am I celebrating a baby as well Nikki?

I know you want to lose some more Deb but are you happy enough at the weight you are now? Maybe thats part of your problem, try taking some of the pressure off by just thinking ill be happy with maintains or losses, ive been a lot happier since deciding that as im not beating myself up when I have an off plan meal or whatever and im not gaininv loads of weight.

Difficult month for me after my birthday we have a leaving meal for my brother as hes going to camp america to be a life guard

Didn't start on alcohol last night, well had a taste of brandy as I was smelling everything and couldn't remember what it tasted like :p think ill stick with mainly amaretto and diet cherry coke today :) that and spiced rum.

Thanks ladies, waiting to hear when friends are setting off as they'll be about an hour.

Am I celebrating a baby as well Nikki?

I know you want to lose some more Deb but are you happy enough at the weight you are now? Maybe thats part of your problem, try taking some of the pressure off by just thinking ill be happy with maintains or losses, ive been a lot happier since deciding that as im not beating myself up when I have an off plan meal or whatever and im not gaininv loads of weight.

Difficult month for me after my birthday we have a leaving meal for my brother as hes going to camp america to be a life guard

think am always trying to live up to the "ideal" comparing myself to others and not liking what i see. always been like that. if i cd ignore it all and be happy with myself i would be happy. its definately toning that's missing

hope you have great time. good news about your brother. sad for you but he will be home soon x

We have a baby!!!

Millie lucie, born 9.58am weighing 7lb 13oz.

Rather traumatic. Ended in forcep delivery, 3rd degree tear, theatre.

She is stunning and has a huge mop of dark hair!

We have a baby!!!

awe congratulations nikki!!!!! well done and such a lovely name, love it. can't wait to see photos. hope your doing as well as can be expected. eekkk all happy for you all x x

We have a baby!!!

Congrats Hun saw your post on fb but was waiting for you to post on here. Well done clever girlie :) sorry it ended in theatre but you can just enjoy your lovely little girl now ooh can't wait see photos she sounds gorgeous :) take care xxx

my hangover lunch. bacon salad with Kerry low low pasta. good girl lol

ForumRunner_20130518_132051.png

I've been MIA from SW for about 8 months but thankfully haven't put on too much weight. Sitting around 9st 7 ish at the moment. Would like to get under 9 stone before I go on holiday in July - I go 7 weeks on Monday so not too unrealistic I don't think?

We have a baby!!!

Well done Nikki!!! So delighted for you. Beautiful name xxx

My beautiful girl.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130518_173955.png
    ForumRunner_20130518_173955.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 61
Thanks so much ladies. She has sooooo much hair its silly!

morning ladies hope your all good. my scales show a 4lb gain from yesterday....is this possible?

Back