Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning ladies

Pleased with WI.....8.10, so 3lbs above target which isn't bad after the month I've had! Im away Thursday - Sunday next week, so apart from that I will be on plan. Its so much better weighing monthly, as the scales can be a bit of an obsession & as long as I know Im eating healthily there wont be too much damage.
It will be interesting to see what I naturally balance at over the next few months weight wise, as this is all about maintaining & everyone naturally fluctuates.

good stuff Kim..i see 8st 10lb a lot then, as you say, it yoyo's a lot. plus getting out of the habit of weighing all the time can only do us good. is that you now until next month?

good stuff Kim..i see 8st 10lb a lot then, as you say, it yoyo's a lot. plus getting out of the habit of weighing all the time can only do us good. is that you now until next month?

Thanks Deb :) Im sure I'll be popping on the scales before the months up, but will only take the official months WI, as this is for life now!

Sounds like a good plan Kim :)

WI will be interesting for me this week, really hoping it isn't as bad as my mums scales were saying it will be. Spoke to my next door neighbour earlier and apparently noone weighed last week as the scales weren't working (different consultant as ours was away) that's a bit of an annoyance really as I've wasted a holiday now :( best hope I get back into target soon so I don't need to use anymore holidays up.

Still getting silly excited about holiday, how many bikini's would you ladies take for a 2 week holiday? I have 2 and will be buying that other today.... I might take my swimming costumes as well... but only have one that fits and a tankini (both black so not great for a hot holiday) and a brown one that's a 14 so might not fit :/ should I buy another cheap bikini or costume do you think or will 3 be enough?

3's plenty Donna, as you can recycle. is the holiday booked for Bulgaria now?

Cant you ask to have the 'holiday' from SW back if the scales weren't working? Bit of a cheek if they dont really!

3's plenty Donna, as you can recycle. is the holiday booked for Bulgaria now?

Cant you ask to have the 'holiday' from SW back if the scales weren't working? Bit of a cheek if they dont really!

Yeah I think 3 is plenty, my sister was saying she used to take one for each day but then as she got older she then started taking 5 for a 7 day holiday... I think that's a bit excessive, I want to get some wear out of them and want to especially wear my nice new one a good few times, but the others I want to wear more then once as well. Not booked yet, still waiting for the transfer to go through, also deciding whether to book extra baggage allowance or not, we were planning on upping two from 15kg to 22kg, but boyfriends just filled a suitcase with loads of T-shirts, shorts and some jeans (and he wouldn't be taking any jeans in the suitcase) and it came in at less then 10kg, so I think we're going to just stick with the 15kg...

His mum has said we should pay for the extra as we'd need it but bearing in mind when she's come to visit us for one day she's packed more then I pack for visiting them for the weekend she probably does need a lot more.

I didn't think of that but yeah I'll have a word with my consultant tomorrow and see what she says.

Hey ladies. Ah weddings and holidays its all exciting here!

I had a very off plan weekend as had some folk over visiting from Croatia and we were showing them around all weekend so few meals out plus alcohol. Had a lovely night out dancing with friends on Friday and drank a lot of rum too and in my hungover state I may have ate a whole box of kinder happy hippos lmao!! Whoops!

Ah well back on it today and the sprained wrist seems pretty good now so tried first exercise in a while :)

Donna with bikinis on holiday I take a few but certainly not one for every day. I also tend to wear them under clothes during the day as less sweaty than bras! Cheap ones will do the job fine and primark have loads of lovely ones - they do basic coloured ones for just 3pounds for the set or nice patterned and padded ones for a little more - loads of nice ones in just now have you had a look there? They are super quick to wash and dry as well. I don't wash any other clothes on holiday but bikinis you can just give a quick rinse in the sink to get the chlorine or salt out (pool or sea) and dry really quick on the balcony in the sun :) hope that helps x

Holiday booked !!!!! 6 weeks time OMG gotta get my butt in gear to get this 10-14lb off to get back to what I was last year when we went away. Tried my shorts on they fasten but a little tight... So need to get back on plan quick sharp :))

Today so far been on plan !!
Going re start my diary and keep better track writing everything down again
Feel free to pop by and make sure I'm sticking to it xx

I had a very off plan weekend as had some folk over visiting from Croatia and we were showing them around all weekend so few meals out plus alcohol. Had a lovely night out dancing with friends on Friday and drank a lot of rum too and in my hungover state I may have ate a whole box of kinder happy hippos lmao!! Whoops!

Ah well back on it today and the sprained wrist seems pretty good now so tried first exercise in a while :)

Donna with bikinis on holiday I take a few but certainly not one for every day. I also tend to wear them under clothes during the day as less sweaty than bras! Cheap ones will do the job fine and primark have loads of lovely ones - they do basic coloured ones for just 3pounds for the set or nice patterned and padded ones for a little more - loads of nice ones in just now have you had a look there? They are super quick to wash and dry as well. I don't wash any other clothes on holiday but bikinis you can just give a quick rinse in the sink to get the chlorine or salt out (pool or sea) and dry really quick on the balcony in the sun :) hope that helps x

I'll have a look, will probably have a couple more shopping trips before we go. We were both saying we want to start packing now lol, but that's just crazy.

Can I join you? As of tonight's weigh in I am 9st11lb and can't wait to get into the 8's :)

Welcome :) and well done on tonights WI

Holiday booked !!!!! 6 weeks time OMG gotta get my butt in gear to get this 10-14lb off to get back to what I was last year when we went away. Tried my shorts on they fasten but a little tight... So need to get back on plan quick sharp :))

SNAP!!! Although 10 weeks until mine.

Will find out how much I have to loose in that 10 weeks tomorrow

Can I join you? As of tonight's weigh in I am 9st11lb and can't wait to get into the 8's :)

Hello, welcome & well done on your loss so far, a great loss in 3 months! Funny coz just checking on your stats & you're the same weight I was when I first started SW & we're the same height!

You an do it if you stay on plan Mrs!!!! Right I'll be checking on you from now on, so keep up with your diary or I'll be chasing you lol!
Where are you going? x

Sounds like my kind of weekend Laura! x

I'll have a look, will probably have a couple more shopping trips before we go. We were both saying we want to start packing now lol, but that's just crazy.

Welcome :) and well done on tonights WI

SNAP!!! Although 10 weeks until mine.

Will find out how much I have to loose in that 10 weeks tomorrow

Thanks hun :) 4 weeks until my holiday! Where are you off? x

Hello, welcome & well done on your loss so far, a great loss in 3 months! Funny coz just checking on your stats & you're the same weight I was when I first started SW & we're the same height!
x

Hi hun :) thank you! Isn't that weird! I can't see your stats on the app but guessing your doing amazing if your in the 9's and we started out the same weight! x

We're going to Menorca !!

Just do a 4 mile walk feels good !!!! ;-) xx

Hi girls, I'm really story but I'm really rubbish at catching up but here's a photo for you from Saturday xx

Attachments

• image-4221842752.jpg
    image-4221842752.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 69
Back