Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

is it the classroom assistant job donna? is the school fairly close?

Yeah they're both for that, which is what I really want to do. Both schools are really close within walking distance of our house and little ones school, one of them is actually on the same road as little ones school.

Its weird how many of us have reacted badly to the piill, didn't realise so many people did. After having another baby I think I may actually consider coil or implant which is crazy for me to admit as the idea really does freak me out.

What's everyones plans this weekend?

Yeah they're both for that, which is what I really want to do. Both schools are really close within walking distance of our house and little ones school, one of them is actually on the same road as little ones school.

Its weird how many of us have reacted badly to the piill, didn't realise so many people did. After having another baby I think I may actually consider coil or implant which is crazy for me to admit as the idea really does freak me out.

What's everyones plans this weekend?

Im doing nothing!!!! Well gym in the morning but thats it :)

Hi

Thanks for the vibes Kim they must have reached me cause I started eating my tea which was going be leftover mash from last night some Philly and beans I had a few mouthfuls and though oh no super free so went and added some salad yummy :)

I've got a full on weekend again swim gala sat night and girls have gym comp Sunday afternoon no socials so should be able be 100% :) fingers crossed so need to get some pounds off holiday shorts are still too tight and only 4 weeks to go

I'm tempted to wi tomorrow just as a guide cause no idea if I've come down any or not ?? But maybe cause its Tom then I might be up ?? Ooh don't know what to do ??? What do you think ?

Im doing nothing!!!! Well gym in the morning but thats it :)

I'm sort of the same, 13 mile run tomorrow morning then no plans other then a quick trip to tesco
Sometimes they're the nicest weekends though.

Hi

Thanks for the vibes Kim they must have reached me cause I started eating my tea which was going be leftover mash from last night some Philly and beans I had a few mouthfuls and though oh no super free so went and added some salad yummy :)

I've got a full on weekend again swim gala sat night and girls have gym comp Sunday afternoon no socials so should be able be 100% :) fingers crossed so need to get some pounds off holiday shorts are still too tight and only 4 weeks to go

I'm tempted to wi tomorrow just as a guide cause no idea if I've come down any or not ?? But maybe cause its Tom then I might be up ?? Ooh don't know what to do ??? What do you think ?

I'm going to weigh tomorrow at my mums as a guide..... probably not a good idea as my boobs haven't settled and I feel bloated again... but I'd rather have some idea for Tuesday, at least I can try and prepare myself for more of a shock :(

You can get those lbs off and get into those shorts :) wish ours was only 4 weeks away, although 4 weeks until summer holidays at least :D

I had a wheatabix oaty bar today as my HEB, saw them in home bargains and decided to try them, the toffee ones.... absolutely gorgeous, will def be buying more of those.

Sending positive mojo vibes to everyone for tomorrows WI as there are a few of you weighing.......come on girls we can do it! For those of you struggling, just think of those bikini's & is that choccie bar worth it lol!
Resist, resist, resist...............Im sending you subliminal messages there, my version of hypnotherapy lol!

i here you....stopped myself having garlic bread..one slice i had whoop whoop..not even having snacks tonight as i may have wine tomorrow but then i remember how it makes me feel...yuck.
how many syns in beer guys? like corona?

Hi ladies. Kind of excited for weigh in tomorrow. This week has been a mixture of sw days and cal counting days. Mainly because my friend is off work and we have been out to lunch a few times!

Pay day on monday so can do a bit of a better shop. Im using my syns and hexa on slim fast shakes to try and give me a boost next week. Dont think ill hit my 10st something target by july 7th though x

i had nursery trip today and sports day tom then shopping..prob cut grass, try my running though not 13 miles like donna. more like 13 minutes ha ha sort out the ironing zzzzzzzzzzzzz bored myself to sleep there ;-)
just doing nothing exciting basically

oh ronnie am not sure what you should do. on the one hand it may clear your head and give you fresh start. which will help you get into the shorts..a false reading due to totm won't help but i had mine unexpectantly this week (least i think that's what it was) and lost. tough one..do you think it will help you?

coil freaks me out donna....hate even smears.

Hi ladies. Kind of excited for weigh in tomorrow. This week has been a mixture of sw days and cal counting days. Mainly because my friend is off work and we have been out to lunch a few times!

Pay day on monday so can do a bit of a better shop. Im using my syns and hexa on slim fast shakes to try and give me a boost next week. Dont think ill hit my 10st something target by july 7th though x

good luck nikki...how's millie coming along? how many syns in the shakes?

I'm trying the strawberry ones next time, spoke to boyfriend about it and next time we go home bargains or see them on offer somewhere else I'm getting more toffee and some strawberry ones, I tried the choc ones ages ago and wasn't impressed.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend Deb, I need to sort ironing as well..... boring! Need to put a load in the washer tonight actually but can't be bothered, we're just settling down to watch a film, might check the weather and see if it looks like I can get away with doing it tomorrow and hanging it out over the weekend, although I think we're just due rain :(

good luck nikki...how's millie coming along? how many syns in the shakes?

They are 11.5 syns but im going to deduct 6 as my hexa so just counting 5.5

Millie is doing great thanks :) getting better at sleeping and im understanding her needs more which helps me settle her.

They are 11.5 syns but im going to deduct 6 as my hexa so just counting 5.5

Millie is doing great thanks :) getting better at sleeping and im understanding her needs more which helps me settle her.

excellent..getting to know her is the best. you will be doing great job x

Morning everyone. I'm knackered.....hardly slept.

This hayfever is really playing havoc with my asthma this year

Lost 1.25lb this week. Im pretty gutted it didnt go down anymore because i was soooo good!

Stick at it Nikki, at least it was a loss, it could be your hormones playing havoc like mine have recently. Sounds like your doing a fab job with millie, your making me broody and that's not allowed for a good few years lol.

Hope everyones having a good sat morning

Don't want to get my hopes up as no improvement on the boob situation but just weighed at mums and im showing 2lb down from last sat. Although id love 3.5lbs at wi to get me back in target id love any loss on tuesday as at least its the right direction again... just hope I dont get a nasty shock with another gain or maintain :/

excellent nikki...give it time..bodies are crazy after pregnancy. you must feel better?

good news for you too donna. hope you get the results you deserve x

Stick at it Nikki, at least it was a loss, it could be your hormones playing havoc like mine have recently. Sounds like your doing a fab job with millie, your making me broody and that's not allowed for a good few years lol.

Hope everyones having a good sat morning

Don't want to get my hopes up as no improvement on the boob situation but just weighed at mums and im showing 2lb down from last sat. Although id love 3.5lbs at wi to get me back in target id love any loss on tuesday as at least its the right direction again... just hope I dont get a nasty shock with another gain or maintain :/

That's good Donna, hope your body is adjusting and your hormones are settling down.
It's raining here and is miserable. I'm going to kettlebells later. Quiet weekend as hubby is working all weekend. Hopefully it'll dry up and I can get kids outside!! I am continuing to lose, I had sneaky peek at scales this morn and they were 8 6!! Even after being away last weekend eating and drinking....so not sure why that's happening. One more week till our holiday! My kids get school hols on Wednesday, for 8 weeks!! Really looking forward to going to Wales, hope we get some nice weather.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

Back