Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

That dress is lovely laura!

I have walked for england today! Must have been walking at least 3 hours. However dinner tonight was nor good on the waist line. Portion control was good though, it was a meal that we have had a few times and i usually polish off the lot but tonight i left about 1/4of it.

Went to new look today and there was a gorgeous dress i really wanted, they had only 1 size 8 and lots of 14s. The 8 fits and looked fab! It is my dads and his mums birthdays on sunday and we are off out saturday night so i now have an outfit and i got millie a lovely dress from next too so we are all set. Think im heading for a gain on saturday.....

wow size 8 is excellent nikki. i bet you look brilliant and if you feel good then that is all that matters x

morning ladies hope your all good. 1.75lb off for me. really pleased as i am 8st 4.25lb now and feel great for it. admittedly i lost track of syns this week but i know i wasn't over. my biggest result is not eating at night just for the sake of it which i knew i had to stop. long may it continue.
i have been set a challenge to get to 3 miles running by this time next week so going to up my days i go out.
do i try two nights with one off then two on?

Wow a size8 so soon after giving birth is amazing Nikki
you go girl ;-)

Well done on the loss Deb that's fab and you are doing well with the running. If you do struggle building it up further I would totally recommend c25k (app for phones or you can download it as an mp3) as I found it pushed me much harder than I would have myself lol. Like the first time it told me too run for 20minutes I thought there was no way I would do it (I think the previous run was something like 2 12 minutes with a brief walk in between so it sounded like a huge jump) and I doubt I would be able to do it by myself but somehow with the app telling me to I could do it!

Loss today of 3.5lb, after my 4lb gain last week was aiming to get most of that off and I did. Have had a good week so just aiming to keep that up.

Just hoping the dress fits OK as all the petite sizes are out of stock now. Its not the kind of dress I would pick myself but I think they will look lovely with my friends lacy wedding dress :)

Happy Friday everyone ;-) such a wet miserable day here but I am off work yay and shall meet my mum for a catch up and some lunch x

That dress is lovely laura!

I have walked for england today! Must have been walking at least 3 hours. However dinner tonight was nor good on the waist line. Portion control was good though, it was a meal that we have had a few times and i usually polish off the lot but tonight i left about 1/4of it.

Went to new look today and there was a gorgeous dress i really wanted, they had only 1 size 8 and lots of 14s. The 8 fits and looked fab! It is my dads and his mums birthdays on sunday and we are off out saturday night so i now have an outfit and i got millie a lovely dress from next too so we are all set. Think im heading for a gain on saturday.....

As if your in an 8 so soon, well done Nikki :) don't worry about the extra syns this week, you can make up for it another week instead.

morning ladies hope your all good. 1.75lb off for me. really pleased as i am 8st 4.25lb now and feel great for it. admittedly i lost track of syns this week but i know i wasn't over. my biggest result is not eating at night just for the sake of it which i knew i had to stop. long may it continue.
i have been set a challenge to get to 3 miles running by this time next week so going to up my days i go out.
do i try two nights with one off then two on?

Do whatever you feel comfortable Deb but good luck getting to 3 miles, I know you can do it.

I've had porridge this morning in an attempt to fill myself up so I'm not snacking all morning :/ but it hasn't touched the sides, hoping by the time I have got little one ready and dropped him off ect. that it will have settled and I'll be feeling loads fuller. I do not want to eat all my treats so I don't have much to snack on tonight again, this period can't come soon enough lol.

Wow a size8 so soon after giving birth is amazing Nikki
you go girl ;-)

Well done on the loss Deb that's fab and you are doing well with the running. If you do struggle building it up further I would totally recommend c25k (app for phones or you can download it as an mp3) as I found it pushed me much harder than I would have myself lol. Like the first time it told me too run for 20minutes I thought there was no way I would do it (I think the previous run was something like 2 12 minutes with a brief walk in between so it sounded like a huge jump) and I doubt I would be able to do it by myself but somehow with the app telling me to I could do it!

Loss today of 3.5lb, after my 4lb gain last week was aiming to get most of that off and I did. Have had a good week so just aiming to keep that up.

Just hoping the dress fits OK as all the petite sizes are out of stock now. Its not the kind of dress I would pick myself but I think they will look lovely with my friends lacy wedding dress :)

Happy Friday everyone ;-) such a wet miserable day here but I am off work yay and shall meet my mum for a catch up and some lunch x

excellent Laura. just shows you how much bloat all that was last week yet if you hadn't known that it could potentially have made you go off track. scales are mad

i started using that app before on treadmill but i can do 20 minutes of continuous running now so hoping just focusing my mind and getting by 20 minutes, even by a few minutes, each time, will help.
have a good day x

Yeh deb even an extra minute each time will have you doing half an hour in no time! :)

Feeling so inspired by my loss than I am off to do my pump DVD before breakfast, I really love my cheap primark sports bras!

ForumRunner_20130705_084554.png

^^You look great :) love the bra as well

Well porridge didn't really work, I've since had an orange and a pear, but not as bad as yesterday at least when I managed a whole scan bran cake and my lunch before work.

Had a call from my new school as well, exciting stuff. Handing in my notice today too, I can't wait for September, we have a great Summer planned as well, its exciting times all round really (although my waistline isn't as excited haha)

Laura you look so amazing. Im really really jealous of your body!

Im juat back from the doctors the bus took me on some kind of magical mystery tour. Got another week sick note and some tablets. :-S

Some great losses today Deb & Laura, well done. Also, dont think you need to worry too much Laura with a bod like yours & loving the sports bra.....how supportive is it?

Aim to go out running 4/5 per week Deb & go by how you feel, cos if you want to do more, just go for it. Its when you've upped the milage, you will need to have definite rest days.

Well done on the size 8 Nikki & hope you have a lovely weekend. sounds busy.

What meds did the doctor give you Vicky? Are you feeling any better?

Weighed again today & Im 2oz up from yesterday, so still liking my scales lol!
Im still on the strong painkillers, so no work again today. Netflix is getting a bashing!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5:

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3:

Last edited:
Deb - look at your stats on the Challenge......YOU'VE LOST 6 LBS IN 4 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I'm really pleased for you & the way your going, you'll hit your target of 8 stone way before your holiday! How long have you been running now?
I find along with exercise, I always have good losses, so don't you dare stop what you're doing cos its obviously working xx

Hi

Just wanted say thanks for all nice posts yesterday really appreciate all of you you really keep me going :))

Wi today and its 10.11/2 so not too bad but still a gain.

Ladies I've made a decision I'm not beating myself up any longer .. It's 2 weeks to my well deserved break and I can't let my silly thoughts spoil my time away with my lovely family.

My daughter is struggling to feel happy with her body so I can't let her begin a lifetime of these feelings I have to show her that we are all beautiful and that we shouldn't be worrying about a few extra pounds. I can only do this if I'm happy with myself so the time has come to accept my curves and embrace what I have. Eat healthy and try and exercise when I can.

Well that's my thoughts for today I'm still going to come on to this thread (if you'll all keep me) cause I do need and love all your support and I do love our challenges but I'm not getting into a state about it all. If I start moaning again feel free to remind me of this post :)x

Deb - look at your stats on the Challenge......YOU'VE LOST 6 LBS IN 4 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I'm really pleased for you & the way your going, you'll hit your target of 8 stone way before your holiday! How long have you been running now?
I find along with exercise, I always have good losses, so don't you dare stop what you're doing cos its obviously working xx

thanks very much kim - i think its the most i have lost in that time period. I have been running or trying to since 10th June. I have no intention of stopping as i do enjoy it. I honestly dont know what is different, yes i am not eating as much but still having breakfast lunch and dinner, just not as much or different options. I keep thinking its my pill though couldnt say for sure. Lost weight over 4 weeks but been off the pill much longer. I need to get back on it which i am dreading - ugh hate being a woman. Not sure other contraceptions ie the coil would be good or reliable and i would be scared. as you know, as you havea given me loads of pep talks, this is the longest i have been on track. Mentally focused and excercsing - i cant believe myself. Keep waiting on it changing but if there is something i want i will have it - just dont seem to want much just now. Plus i have been getting lovely comments which help, not to mention the bloody love handles are shrinking.

Sounds like you have been doing better than you thought if your scales are showing good numbers? good times!! what are we like eh?

Hi

Just wanted say thanks for all nice posts yesterday really appreciate all of you you really keep me going :))

Wi today and its 10.11/2 so not too bad but still a gain.

Ladies I've made a decision I'm not beating myself up any longer .. It's 2 weeks to my well deserved break and I can't let my silly thoughts spoil my time away with my lovely family.

My daughter is struggling to feel happy with her body so I can't let her begin a lifetime of these feelings I have to show her that we are all beautiful and that we shouldn't be worrying about a few extra pounds. I can only do this if I'm happy with myself so the time has come to accept my curves and embrace what I have. Eat healthy and try and exercise when I can.

Well that's my thoughts for today I'm still going to come on to this thread (if you'll all keep me) cause I do need and love all your support and I do love our challenges but I'm not getting into a state about it all. If I start moaning again feel free to remind me of this post :)x

Well done Ronnie and I admire you for making that decision. Yes, we should all embrace our bodies and love what we have, which is our health and slim bodies!

I can imagine it must be difficult with a daughter to not transfer your feelings about your body and weight issues and I'm sure the last thing you want is for her to grow up insecure about her body image. The trouble is nowadays, the media/celebrity circus promotes people to be slim, but as you say we are all beautiful no matter what size we are. The only time it would be an issue is when people have physical/emotional problems with their weight.

I'm glad you're still staying with us as I would miss your support and maybe its time for you call to target. I know it certainly helped me when I called target at 8.11, had EE days with an extra hexb and continued to lose, slowly! I felt the pressure was off and they do say stress inhibits weight loss.....

From the pics I've seen of you, you are gorgeous as you are :) xx

thanks very much kim - i think its the most i have lost in that time period. I have been running or trying to since 10th June. I have no intention of stopping as i do enjoy it. I honestly dont know what is different, yes i am not eating as much but still having breakfast lunch and dinner, just not as much or different options. I keep thinking its my pill though couldnt say for sure. Lost weight over 4 weeks but been off the pill much longer. I need to get back on it which i am dreading - ugh hate being a woman. Not sure other contraceptions ie the coil would be good or reliable and i would be scared. as you know, as you havea given me loads of pep talks, this is the longest i have been on track. Mentally focused and excercsing - i cant believe myself. Keep waiting on it changing but if there is something i want i will have it - just dont seem to want much just now. Plus i have been getting lovely comments which help, not to mention the bloody love handles are shrinking.

Sounds like you have been doing better than you thought if your scales are showing good numbers? good times!! what are we like eh?

Haha, yes what are like! Im sure all our partners are in despair with us!
I dont think its a coincidence that you've lost every week since starting the challenge, cos you've introduced exercise which is the key to speedier losses. Xx

Wow what a fan run of losses Deb huge well done!

Sounds sensible Ronnie just relax and enjoy holiday when it comes :)

Had another happy moment today a top I liked the 10 was sold out so got an 8 and it fits :) and when i got my stuff home one of the other tops in a 10 is also too big so need to go swap it for an 8 <3 2 flukes really as all my clothes are size 10 pretty much but felt good anyway even if it is just a number ;-)

Kim I find the bra gives me plenty support but I do have a tiny chest might not be enough for you more blessed ladies! They do other less funky ones in high impact but I know from friends that get annoyed they can't get cheap bras that primark tend not to cater for bigger boobs with small back sizes. They have got a big better over the last few years with size ranges though. X

Have you beaten it yet?
NO!!!

Wow what a fan run of losses Deb huge well done!

Sounds sensible Ronnie just relax and enjoy holiday when it comes :)

Had another happy moment today a top I liked the 10 was sold out so got an 8 and it fits :) and when i got my stuff home one of the other tops in a 10 is also too big so need to go swap it for an 8 &lt;3 2 flukes really as all my clothes are size 10 pretty much but felt good anyway even if it is just a number ;-)

Kim I find the bra gives me plenty support but I do have a tiny chest might not be enough for you more blessed ladies! They do other less funky ones in high impact but I know from friends that get annoyed they can't get cheap bras that primark tend not to cater for bigger boobs with small back sizes. They have got a big better over the last few years with size ranges though. X
I spend a fortune on bra's, cos I find the only ones that give me the best support are ones like Panache that are 30 quid a pop! I tend not to buy the matching pants, cos that would cost a fortune.......hate to end up in casualty lol!

Back