Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Eugh tell me about it Kim, it was horrible, I actually said to him ''I can tell your 5 soon because its proper sick'' bless him. Took the three of us (I suppose I'm lucky that boyfriend gets involved as well as he could have stayed in bed) Little one had completely forgot about it in the morning apparently, he just came down chattering away to my boyfriend and then just randomly said ''why am I naked'' (we'd left him naked as we weren't sure if part of what made him sick was over heating as he had been insisting on still having his duvet on, so we gave him a thin blanket.

Anyway he was fine at school, I needed to change his bedding anyway, he just made sure I did it lol.

Can't decide whether to make his cake today or tomorrow, I was going to make it tomorrow as it would be extra fresh, but thinking might be better off today because if anything goes wrong or I need extra ingredients we can get them tonight, also its going to be really hot again tomorrow... so might make it today and keep it in the fridge tomorrow (I never used to keep cake in the fridge but have kept a couple of his Birthday one's in the fridge as they were too big to go in containers and they seemed to keep okay)

Oooo Vicky, hope you feel better soon (with the sunburn and the tablets) just take care. I'm super careful now with the sun as I burn so easily, I'm actually impressed I seem to be getting a tan for the first time ever these past few days.... not a major one as soon as I stand next to anyone else with a slight tan you can't see it lol, but its there.

Eugh tell me about it Kim, it was horrible, I actually said to him ''I can tell your 5 soon because its proper sick'' bless him. Took the three of us (I suppose I'm lucky that boyfriend gets involved as well as he could have stayed in bed) Little one had completely forgot about it in the morning apparently, he just came down chattering away to my boyfriend and then just randomly said ''why am I naked'' (we'd left him naked as we weren't sure if part of what made him sick was over heating as he had been insisting on still having his duvet on, so we gave him a thin blanket.

Anyway he was fine at school, I needed to change his bedding anyway, he just made sure I did it lol.

Can't decide whether to make his cake today or tomorrow, I was going to make it tomorrow as it would be extra fresh, but thinking might be better off today because if anything goes wrong or I need extra ingredients we can get them tonight, also its going to be really hot again tomorrow... so might make it today and keep it in the fridge tomorrow (I never used to keep cake in the fridge but have kept a couple of his Birthday one's in the fridge as they were too big to go in containers and they seemed to keep okay)

Awww no hope ur lil one is ok x

sounds like everyone had good weekend. mine was ok
.OH working full weekend so bit boring/lonely but survived.
still feel bit yucky/sluggish but hoping to feel normal soon.
you will need post cake photos donna, what are you doing this year?
nikki we also need millie photos please ;-)
good your feeling better vicky.
how are you Kim?

Here are a couple of millie pictures.

The one bed was at 6.30 this morning. I put her down whilst i nipped to the loo and she was zonked when i got back!!

Another inher moses basket yestetday morning....think it was a little hot for her?

And then she fell asleep on nanas shoulder!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130708_103615.png
    ForumRunner_20130708_103615.png
    577.6 KB · Views: 76
  • ForumRunner_20130708_103623.png
    ForumRunner_20130708_103623.png
    596.8 KB · Views: 83
  • ForumRunner_20130708_103634.png
    ForumRunner_20130708_103634.png
    510.1 KB · Views: 72
sounds like everyone had good weekend. mine was ok
.OH working full weekend so bit boring/lonely but survived.
still feel bit yucky/sluggish but hoping to feel normal soon.
you will need post cake photos donna, what are you doing this year?
nikki we also need millie photos please ;-)
good your feeling better vicky.
how are you Kim?

I'll post pictures, It's baked now, going to let it cool while I'm at work and then might decorate it today as well (I think that's the best plan as then I know I have tomorrow to do any finishing touches to the house) Power rangers this year, I've been lazy though and bought some toys to put on top lol... he'll like that though because then he has the toys to play with after as well.

Here are a couple of millie pictures.

The one bed was at 6.30 this morning. I put her down whilst i nipped to the loo and she was zonked when i got back!!

Another inher moses basket yestetday morning....think it was a little hot for her?

And then she fell asleep on nanas shoulder!

OMG!! I actually can't believe how much hair she has, she's gorgeous :)

How is she coping with the heat? My little one hated it when he was a baby. (can't blame him either, I hated it when I was pregnant)

Her hair jist isnt falling out at all which is great because it makes her even more adorable!

Donna she hates it! Yesterday at the bbq she slept in her pushchair but constantly had to have the fan on her. We have an amazing fan its practically air con so it keeps our room really cold at night too.

It is hard for them bless, as long as your keeping her as cool as possible. Bless her.

Right suppose I better go fight with my washing and then see if I have time for cake decorating before its time to get my monster.

It is hard for them bless, as long as your keeping her as cool as possible. Bless her.

Right suppose I better go fight with my washing and then see if I have time for cake decorating before its time to get my monster.

I reallt cant believe its a year since ur lil ones last bday cake!!! It seems like 2 mins ago!

Im making salmon for tea, ive never had it before so will see!

I reallt cant believe its a year since ur lil ones last bday cake!!! It seems like 2 mins ago!

Im making salmon for tea, ive never had it before so will see!

Haha I know, think how I feel :/ he's growing into such a lovely little boy though so I can't complain.

Here's the finished cake
942359_10200897104643371_8973756_n.jpg1044879_10200897104603370_475031862_n.jpg
I know its not the most professional looking, but I do my best. He seems to like it and so does boyfriend, so at least I have two happy people lol.

We're having salmon as well, cooking it now as we have the mortgage advisor coming round later so we want to have it sorted and cleaned up before then.

nikki she is just adorable!!!!! utterly gorgeous!!

donna your cake looks fab, well done x

Donna the cake looks awesome!

Tea was awesome. Cant believe I've never had salmon before. Had it with egg fried rice, broccoli and spinich. Was like a risotto but without the calories!

Attachments

• 1373305661825.jpg
    1373305661825.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 57
Do u think I've eaten enough today.....

Breakfast was cheese toaster using 2 slice of malted Danish WW bread & 28g of low low grated cheese.

That was approx 7am

Then about 8am had banana, and a apple fruit bag approx 8.30am

Then had savoury rice & chicken with peppers, mushrooms & tomatoes for lunch.

Afternoon was another banana & apple & grapes

Then for tea I just had roast chicken, lettuce, tomatoes & cucumber with 2 boiled eggs. I had 1tbsp of ceaser dressing which is 1 syn.

I have 9 syns left but I'm only thinking of having 5 today as went overboard at the weekend

After my bath think I'm gonna have raspberries with muller light & a snack a jack which will take me uptown 4 syns

What does everyone think of today's diary?

I think its reall good to be honest. Do you normally eat a lot more than that?

Depends really. I'm a grazer so I generally do eat all day long. I was struggling a while ago to get my super free food in and don't wanna slip back into my old ways so I like to check in & see what people think

Back