Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

That's ok Kim!

I'd laugh myself if it didn't happen to me :)
The ground was uneven and the tables were on grass. I lent across to refill his teacup.

Forgot to say the teapot went flying as well!
We could have been badly burned!
I know what you mean about health & safety. I would have made more of an issue of it if either of us needed hospital treatment!

Maybe Dorset tea shops should come with a government health warning! :)

Did they at least give you your tea for free?!

Yeah! The tea was free!

It was just so embarrassing! :)

Thaaaaanks I go in the morning and by morning I mean we set off at 3 for the airport!!! We have been arguing all day though so not really in the excited place.

Sorry I havent been keeping up with posts been mega busy this weekend :) hope you are all fantastic.

I got some of that slimatea kim so going to take it on holiday and give it a go :)

Thaaaaanks I go in the morning and by morning I mean we set off at 3 for the airport!!! We have been arguing all day though so not really in the excited place.

Sorry I havent been keeping up with posts been mega busy this weekend :) hope you are all fantastic.

I got some of that slimatea kim so going to take it on holiday and give it a go :)

Not a very romantic thing to take on honeymoon Vicky lol!
You'll only be tooting cos you're stressed about getting ready for the honeymoon, you'll be all lovey dovey by the time you get there.........enjoy xx

Well that's day 4 of the shred done. Was a little easier today but was still red faced, sweaty & belly like a jelly lol

Although I can feel my abs bit tighter......not mega tighter but I can Deffo feel some difference.

I've got about 10 days that I'll be able to do before I go away do hopefully it will make a difference to my bikini body lol

I got on scales earlier though n was showing a gain so not happy with that now but I'm hoping its just water retention from exercise

Aww Vicky I agree with Kim, once you get there you'll be all loved up, it'll be the stress of getting ready and knowing your up so early.

I'm sure you'll look fab on your holiday Jo :)

I've managed to do my knee in :( so no running club for me tomorrow, which also probably means no slimming world WI (I don't think it will be a bad one either to be fair, now my periods finally made an appearance I'm feeling all de-bloated again) will have to retry some clothes on when packing later in the week as I'd tried some on and thought they felt too tight and thought maybe it was a bit of weight gain, but hoping now it may have been just bloat.

Anyway if the windscreen is changed in time for us to go we'll probably go out for tea anyway, we were going to go today but didn't want to risk it with little one (who is fine now) being poorly this morning. We have a 15% off voucher which they gave us at little one's party and it runs out tomorrow, so might as well make the most of it ;) especially since I'll be resting my leg. No idea how I did it though, didn't feel it when I did my exercise... noticed it around 6 and it got very painful, whenever I bent or straightened my knee out. I put an ice pack on it and took some ibuprofen, also keep spraying it with muscle spray... all which have subsided the pain but I can still feel it (which is probably a good thing otherwise I may overdo it forgetting I've done something) thinking about running with a knee support on Thursday and at the weekend, I suppose at least it happened when I'm due my two week break, makes me feel a little less guilty about not running while away as resting it won't do it any harm.

I've finally got some linen trousers. There not cropped trousers but at least I've managed to get something sorted for my holiday.

You've done the right thing Donna.......R.I.C.E......rest, ice, compression, elevation. So try not to walk around on it too much and keep it up as much as possible. Keep taking the Brufen cos that will help with any inflammation and if its no better get to your GP as you may have torn a ligament.

Hi

I've managed my first day 100% !!!

Have a great holiday Vicky :) x

Grannie Annie where are you going in menorca ive just got back from there it's lovely we had the best holiday have a great time :))

Oh no Donna hope your knee is ok that's what happened to me when I upped my miles so make sure you rest it don't try and run on it before its better or you might damage it more take care
When do you go on hols ?

You've done the right thing Donna.......R.I.C.E......rest, ice, compression, elevation. So try not to walk around on it too much and keep it up as much as possible. Keep taking the Brufen cos that will help with any inflammation and if its no better get to your GP as you may have torn a ligament.

I've got some 12 hour Ibuprofen so hoping I'll be okay until the morning. My mum said that about the inflammation as I was worried I'd just mask the pain and end up damaging it more, but then like she said as long as I don't take pain killers before I go on a run it shouldn't matter as I'm just resting it now. Silly question but how long should I leave it before calling the docs? I hadn't even thought of them to be honest.

Hi

I've managed my first day 100% !!!

Have a great holiday Vicky :) x

Grannie Annie where are you going in menorca ive just got back from there it's lovely we had the best holiday have a great time :))

Oh no Donna hope your knee is ok that's what happened to me when I upped my miles so make sure you rest it don't try and run on it before its better or you might damage it more take care
When do you go on hols ?

Well done on the 100% day :)

I'm def not running until at least Thursday, but really hoping its better by then as want to get my running in before I go (but if it is no better obviously I'll skip it as I don't want to damage it so I either don't enjoy my hol or have to pull out of the marathon)

We go on Monday, not until afternoon though... which I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing haha

Well done Ronnie. Its always hard to get back on it when you've been off plan for a while, but just remember why youre doing it and you know that you can lose. We'll be starting a xmas challenge after the summer, so maybe that will help motivate you to keep plugging away at those pesky pounds and reach target by xmas, as im sure most of us will have a few to lose after all our holidays! X

Rest it til Thursday and take regular Brufen as well and then try a run on thursday and see how it goes. If you get pain again stop the run, ice it and dont run for a few weeks. If its still painful then, I would make an appointment to see your GP then. At least then you can say you've tried everything you should have like rest, ice, Brufen etc x

Muffins look gorgeous Kim, I have been having scan bran cakes lately but not carrot ones, which were my favourite for a while-will have to make one again soon.

Thanks for the advice, sorry to be a pain constantly asking for it. Hoping it will feel better tomorrow and be 100% by Thursday, but suppose all I can do is wait and see

Muffins look gorgeous Kim, I have been having scan bran cakes lately but not carrot ones, which were my favourite for a while-will have to make one again soon.

Thanks for the advice, sorry to be a pain constantly asking for it. Hoping it will feel better tomorrow and be 100% by Thursday, but suppose all I can do is wait and see

I love them with carrots cos it makes them really sweet and moist and with the honey all goey and chewy!

Your not being a pain silly! Just glad I can help and pass on any snippets of knowledge I have in my mush for brain lol!

Now then ladies I did the shred earlier. I'm still on level 1 but I found it wasn't as hard today n I'm barely aching at all unlike usually

Do you think I should do level 1 tomorrow then move upto level 2 for day 6 or just stick to level 1 until I go away??

Although I was tired after the shred tonight I don't feel I've worked my muscles much & I didn't have that exhausted sick feeling afterwards either.

Let me know what you all think. I've only got about 10 days left if being able to do the shred before I go away n I want to get as much out of it as I can

Well it's weigh day again... Don't think I've lost the 2.5lb I wanted but hoping for a little loss. It's confusing because my scales have started playing up so not sure how close to sw they actually are.

I have to nip to work this morning so hoping ill be able to get to weigh in!

I'm sure you'll be fine. It's weigh day for me tomorrow but I think I've gained. Gonna take my measurements tonight from doing the shred 5 days. Hopefully I will have lost inches if I haven't lost weight

Back