Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

good focus Kim!! holiday is for fun and i know i will be joining you on the challenge. x

where are all you gals?

really dragging my feet but going out to do two miles. the thought of four after nearly a week off is making me stall but need to break this fear of going that i have going on. think the last run wasnt so good and its off putting so need get out x

hope your all good

Get your trainers on lady and shift that butt! Once you've done it, you'll get the buzz again and wander what you were worried about! Enjoy x

Hubby's just told me we're having an off plan meal on Saturday night cos its our wedding anniversary on Sunday! Some sort of lobster/langoustine starter, fillet steak main, something chocolatey for dessert and some vino.......bit extravagant as Im not working at the moment, but its his treat, so who am I to say no! There goes me having a decent loss for next week, but its 1 meal out of 7 and I need to get my tummy in practice for the jolly hols......my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol!

Hubby's just told me we're having an off plan meal on Saturday night cos its our wedding anniversary on Sunday! Some sort of lobster/langoustine starter, fillet steak main, something chocolatey for dessert and some vino.......bit extravagant as Im not working at the moment, but its his treat, so who am I to say no! There goes me having a decent loss for next week, but its 1 meal out of 7 and I need to get my tummy in practice for the jolly hols......my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol!

lol you take that meal and run woman!! sounds great!! you deserve a wee cheer/pick me up.
i never found the oz one Kim then forgot. is it good?

well went and did 3 miles. its getting harder but yes buzz is good x

lol you take that meal and run woman!! sounds great!! you deserve a wee cheer/pick me up.
i never found the oz one Kim then forgot. is it good?

well went and did 3 miles. its getting harder but yes buzz is good x

Im a runnin Deb lol! My boy does look after me and really looking forward to it.
The Oz BL is on Sky Livingit and yes I'm enjoying it. Its a bit more hard hitting than the mushy US one and they dont seem to lose as much weight, but its still a good watch.
Thought you would do more 2 miles! It probably felt hard cos you haven't been out for a while, but just remember the buzz it gives you. Im doing about 3 miles a day powerwalking with Charlie as cant bare the thought of not doing any form of exercise, so Im jealous of you running.

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs, Wk 7: -0.5lbs, Wk 8: +1lb, Wk 9: -1.5lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI, Wk 7:-0.5lbs, Wk 8: sts
Total weight loss - 6.25lbs
Weight - 9st 13.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in ? weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6: -0.5lbs, Wk 7: sts, Wk 8: -0.5lbs, Wk 9:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: No WI, Wk 8: +1.5lbs Wk 9 : No WI

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 11 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs, Wk 7: -1.25lbs, Wk 8: -0.5lb, Wk 9:
August: -4lbs

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs, Wk 7: -0.25lbs, Wk 8: sts, Wk 9:

Nikki (Wednesday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7:12st, Wk 8: -4.5lbs, Wk 9: -1lb

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?, Wk 7: ?, Wk 8: ?, Wk 9 :

Well done on your loss jo!

Get out there deb and get running!! I did my first run back on the treadmill at the gym and ended up with a blister.... I forgot my socks :-(

Mmmm Kim dinner sounds yummy, your boy certainly sounds like a star!!

Well I'm sooooo looking forward to the weekend! OH birthday BBQ and I just did the tesco shop for it and its all coming tomorrow. Love his birthday BBQ we always have a great time!

Well done Jo. You must be off on your hols soon

Yeah I fly next Sunday early morning so I have 1 weigh in left
Plus I have 2lb left to lose to get into my target range but there's no way I'm gonna manage it which is annoying. Basically I'm out tomorrow night & then it's husbands 30th birthday so were out on Saturday too

Well done on your loss jo!

Get out there deb and get running!! I did my first run back on the treadmill at the gym and ended up with a blister.... I forgot my socks :-(

Mmmm Kim dinner sounds yummy, your boy certainly sounds like a star!!

Well I'm sooooo looking forward to the weekend! OH birthday BBQ and I just did the tesco shop for it and its all coming tomorrow. Love his birthday BBQ we always have a great time!

Thanks Nikki,
Have a great BBQ

Meal sounds lovely Kim.

Well done on keeping the running up Deb, as long as your going out and doing it the miles don't matter so much, its when you stop going you need to worry

Have fun at the weekend Nikki

I've got tesco light choice sausages, I'm making a sw pasta salad, regular salad. Then I'm making chicken and chorizo skewers, burgers, birthday cake, cake pops, chicken drumsticks and pizzas!

I've bought vodka and diet coke instead of wine too!

Im a runnin Deb lol! My boy does look after me and really looking forward to it.
The Oz BL is on Sky Livingit and yes I'm enjoying it. Its a bit more hard hitting than the mushy US one and they dont seem to lose as much weight, but its still a good watch.
Thought you would do more 2 miles! It probably felt hard cos you haven't been out for a while, but just remember the buzz it gives you. Im doing about 3 miles a day powerwalking with Charlie as cant bare the thought of not doing any form of exercise, so Im jealous of you running.

i was planning on two but did three and so glad i went out. powerwalking is great too and much better than nothing. i just need to go out without thinking how long i need to run for

good for you for taking the dinner..wine sound great x

Meal sounds lovely Kim.

Well done on keeping the running up Deb, as long as your going out and doing it the miles don't matter so much, its when you stop going you need to worry

Have fun at the weekend Nikki

not long til hols donna....excited? yes i need to get out my 'must do x amount miles" mentality x

I've got tesco light choice sausages, I'm making a sw pasta salad, regular salad. Then I'm making chicken and chorizo skewers, burgers, birthday cake, cake pops, chicken drumsticks and pizzas!

I've bought vodka and diet coke instead of wine too!

sounds excellent. do you know i haven't had wine in ages. maybe 5 or so weeks. good choice

Back