Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Rubbish Tablet not quoting for some reason this morning.....was trying to multi quote but dont think it likes Nikki's!

Haha I like the 'No Pies Smaller Thighs Challenge' as well..... it was Hubby's idea lol! :)

Well done Jenna, great result so near to target....you'll beat the challenge the rate you're going :)

Enjoy your last day Nikki and sounds of tho you've done plenty of exercise, so the scales should be kind to you :)

Well, the Moroocan Lamb was a huge success and tasted gorgeous. So, off we went to Iceland yesterday and bought 4 more legs lol! We got 10% off as well as hubby has a Forces discount card, so 4 whole legs of lamb only 36 quid!!! Get yourselves down to Iceland girls cos if you mooch around there are some great SW foods there!
Having a roast lamb dinner today as well!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooo I love lamb as well. Very rarely have it because its usually very fatty and expensive for the bit of meat you get.

I did 18.5 miles today, feel loads better then the other week when I did 18, but starting to worry as no idea how I'm going to manage the full 26.2

Well been a bad weekend cos went to sisters wedding n had a fair few wines.
Then today been munching all day bad food.
Gonna draw a line under today n start again tomorrow

Well that's it. Last meal and drink done'

Hi Kim,

You asked my name. It`s actually Annette.
As I`m grandma to 5 (number 6 due in November!!)
GrannieAnnie sounded good!!

Ok so my weight is 11st 5! Only a gain of 2.5lb. 3 wi until my next holiday

Cant quote you at all now Nikki!
Thats not a bad gain, but I bet you'll be glad to be back to healthy eating again as I know I was! Another holiday....where to now?

Cant quote you at all now Nikki!
Thats not a bad gain, but I bet you'll be glad to be back to healthy eating again as I know I was! Another holiday....where to now?

Only to a caravan at the seaside for 3 nights. I go on 11th October so need to try to be really good so I can see the 10's by then x

Hey ladies :)

Was having a small dilemma yesterday got my bridesmaid dress back and they shortened it a little too much and it doesn't really fit properly elsewhere so is not flattering at all. I want to love it but I hate it lol!! :-( excited about the wedding lol and we have fluffy cape things to wear if its cold so hopefully that will hide the bad bits a little? We don't have them to try on yet so no idea if it will. I had asked about getting the waistband altered but because of the way its sewn it would involve taking the entire dress apart so they advised against that eek!

In positive news though I got a smaller kettlebell to try out and still loving my weighted hula hoop. I was really liking pump DVD but I hurt my wrist in work so was resting it last week, easing it back in with the lighter kettle bell.

X

I've been cal counting for a while now and it worked great! However.... I really miss slimming world! Just scared ill go over the top with portions!

Was having a small dilemma yesterday got my bridesmaid dress back and they shortened it a little too much and it doesn't really fit properly elsewhere so is not flattering at all. I want to love it but I hate it lol!! :-( excited about the wedding lol and we have fluffy cape things to wear if its cold so hopefully that will hide the bad bits a little? We don't have them to try on yet so no idea if it will. I had asked about getting the waistband altered but because of the way its sewn it would involve taking the entire dress apart so they advised against that eek!

In positive news though I got a smaller kettlebell to try out and still loving my weighted hula hoop. I was really liking pump DVD but I hurt my wrist in work so was resting it last week, easing it back in with the lighter kettle bell.

X

Commented on this on your diary Laura, but I'm sure with the wee shrug you'll look gorgeous, but I know where you're coming from cos I was in a similar situation a few years ago. But as you say tho, all eyes will be on the bride!

Just be carefil with your wrist throwing the kettleball around, cos you dont want to be walking aroung with a great big plaster on your arm at the wedding lol! x

Nikki you know SW works, so why not give it another whirl. I honestly couldn't be bothered to count calories and I think it could become a bit obsessional counting every bit of food that goes in your mouth! There's thousands of people that do SW and are at target like myself, so it cant be too bad now can it and you always come back to it, so isnt that telling you something! x

Nikki you know SW works, so why not give it another whirl. I honestly couldn't be bothered to count calories and I think it could become a bit obsessional counting every bit of food that goes in your mouth! There's thousands of people that do SW and are at target like myself, so it cant be too bad now can it and you always come back to it, so isnt that telling you something! x

Thanks Kim, you are always my reasoning! Ill start sw tomorrow until next wi! X

I agree with Kim Nikki. You know it works and will have a good idea of portion sizes from calorie counting anyway. But if you think calorie counting fits in better into life just now then go with that just don't try to do both together pick one :)

Thanks Kim as you say its all about the bride. I haven't even told her about it not fitting properly other than telling her I needed to get it shortened, she has enough to worry about and a not particularly flattering dress on me should not feature on her list if worries it won't affect her big day only me and I will get over that :p x

I've been cal counting for a while now and it worked great! However.... I really miss slimming world! Just scared ill go over the top with portions!

Do the red & green days instead of ee cause they are more portion control and you can still have loads of super free and free foods. I'm finding I'm eating less now, but feel fuller x

X

Laura I'm sure you'll look gorgeous on the day and we are our own worst critics no one else will notice how it fits and once your all done hair and makeup and little shrug your going look great.

Don't overdo the exercise with a sore wrist like Kim says you don't want a bandage on it on for the wedding remember Kim at her birthday ;-) x

Morning

Wi tonight OMG Tuesday comes round so quickly lol
I've had another good week but not sure if ill get a loss cause * week has arrived and feeling a bit off with it all :-( might have a sneaky wi on my scales before I go they were the same last week and then I'll be prepared for the result x

Back