Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning

Wi tonight OMG Tuesday comes round so quickly lol
I've had another good week but not sure if ill get a loss cause * week has arrived and feeling a bit off with it all :-( might have a sneaky wi on my scales before I go they were the same last week and then I'll be prepared for the result x

Hi Ronnie. Have you been keeping to Red days still? If you do have a slight gain, do not fret about it cos it will just be water retention from *week and will be gone and more next week x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ronnie. Have you been keeping to Red days still? If you do have a slight gain, do not fret about it cos it will just be water retention from *week and will be gone and more next week x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes Kim all red days even had swede/carrot mash on Sunday with braised steak yummy:)
Might stay on Red days can you switch day to day ? Cause I do miss a bit of rice and pasta but need to just have smaller portions of both I think to keep losing.
How are you feeling ? How's Charlie doing ?
Hope all is ok xx

Good morning ladies!!

Well over night I have lost over 1lb so down to 11st 4 now. Really cant wait to see the 10's!!

Who are we waiting for to get back from holiday for the xmas challenge to start?

Yes Kim all red days even had swede/carrot mash on Sunday with braised steak yummy:)
Might stay on Red days can you switch day to day ? Cause I do miss a bit of rice and pasta but need to just have smaller portions of both I think to keep losing.
How are you feeling ? How's Charlie doing ?
Hope all is ok xx

Yes. you can switch day to day....Monday Red, Tuesday Green, Wednesday EE, Thursday Green etc etc. I dont think I've ever stuck to a whole week with the same meal plan as I would get bored with it & thats the beauty of it that we can switch.
Ialways limit my pasta/rice intake, but always measure it as I hate waste, so tend to have 3-4oz (old school measurements!) a portion depending how hungry I am! So why not try that when you want a Green or EE day.
Charlie's pretty much the same thanks. Sleeping a lot but then she always did lol! She's always been a lazy girl! We've decided to take her back for another xray to see how much the tumours grown/not grown, so will do that 4 weeks post her last xray....not looking forward to that :(
Im OK thanks. Good days, bad days with the pain. I find it very hard not to do things, but I know when I do it will be agony afterwards, so I just have to keep telling myself Im off sick! Its better when hubby homw at the weekends as he can keep an eye on me & tells me off when Im bombing around too much! I've changed my drug regime cos the Tramadol was making me feel so nauseous and not really touching the pain, so Im back on Morphine and Co-codamol......bunged up city tho lol!!!

Sorry that was a bit long winded about myself :eek: x

Hope alls good with you x

Good morning ladies!!

Well over night I have lost over 1lb so down to 11st 4 now. Really cant wait to see the 10's!!

Who are we waiting for to get back from holiday for the xmas challenge to start?

Keep it up Nikki & you'll be there before you know it :)
We're waiting for Deb & think she's back on Saturday, so we'd better wait til she's posted & then I can get the Challenge going

Haha, I can quote you when Im on my laptop, but not on when Im on my tablet.....random!

Keep it up Nikki & you'll be there before you know it :)
We're waiting for Deb & think she's back on Saturday, so we'd better wait til she's posted & then I can get the Challenge going

Haha, I can quote you when Im on my laptop, but not on when Im on my tablet.....random!

Great stuff! Excited to start it.

Haha how random, maybe your Samsung has a grudge against my apple! X

My furry babies keeping me company

Attachments

• 1379418333279.jpg
    1379418333279.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 69
Aww Kim look at Charlie she is a big fluffy cutie! She's proper chilled out bless her. Xx

An updated post baby body shot.... This is just short of a 1st loss since my last pics. Next pic will be at 10st 2lb and then 9st 2lb.

Fighting with the devil at the moment. My OH is going to work away for 3 nights and I know that isn't a lot but he's just text me saying "candle and wine tonight?" Xx

And also for you coffee lovers out there.... I found this yesterday in sainsburys and its free!

Attachments

• image-1562671352.jpg
    image-1562671352.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image-4043344486.jpg
    image-4043344486.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 76
  • image-702881470.jpg
    image-702881470.jpg
    453.8 KB · Views: 79
Haha look at Millie asleep behind me! Bless her.

Check you out Baby Mama, looking really good there Nikki. You should make a collage of photos of your weight loss. I thought that was a wee head in the background, so cute & all cuddled up xx

Check you out Baby Mama, looking really good there Nikki. You should make a collage of photos of your weight loss. I thought that was a wee head in the background, so cute & all cuddled up xx

That's a great idea Kim! I have underwear shots too so would be good to see the difference x

An updated post baby body shot.... This is just short of a 1st loss since my last pics. Next pic will be at 10st 2lb and then 9st 2lb.

Fighting with the devil at the moment. My OH is going to work away for 3 nights and I know that isn't a lot but he's just text me saying "candle and wine tonight?" Xx

And also for you coffee lovers out there.... I found this yesterday in sainsburys and its free!

Nikki you look fab, no baby tummy there!! What is your ideal weight?

Nikki you look fab, no baby tummy there!! What is your ideal weight?

I'm currently 11st 4 and last feb I was 9st 2. My OH said I look best at 9st 5 lol trying to lose it slowly and healthily because when I was 9st 2 last year, if I had one unhealthy meal I could jump 5-7lb over night!

Nikki you look great :)) and little cute Millie in the background x

Wi update sts this week so happy with that although I've stuck to plan my * week is awful this time so was just glad I didn't have a gain.
Off to bed feeling sorry for myself see you all tomorrow to begin again ...Xx

Your looking fab Nikki :)

Is the chocolate coffee nice? we have the caramel one in at the minute

It only has a slight hint of chocolate. I have the caramel bit yet to try it xx

Back