Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Sorry to hear you didnt get to have a chat Donna, but you really need to and make time for it or you will never know whats going on in his head. As Debbie says, we're all busy and sometimes forget to say 'I love you' and you feel you're being taken for granted. There is no point staying in a relationshio, whether you have a child or not, just because you feel you have to. You're both still very young and if its not what you want anymore - get out. I know thats easier said than done, but please dont waste your life like that.
Do you still love him, cos you said you dont know what you want, but not, do you 'love him', but are you 'in love' with him.....very different. He could be feeling the same as you and doesnt know where to start with talking, so maybe it will be up to you to initiate the conversation. You never know, just by getting it all out in the open, you could clear the air and get it all sorted. Set boundries with each other, have date nights, go away together for a romantic break, but most of all make time for just the 2 of you.
Really hope you get it sorted Donna xx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear Nikki, get a load of Paracetamol in you, lots of fluids and rest. Sauna will be a good idea to help clear the cobwebs lol!
Oooo good luck tonight x

Anyone heard from Vicky?

Hi everybody, it's my birthday today....35!
Went to kettlebells class this morning. Made a birthday cake for myself!!! Kids love blowing out candles and the whole birthday hype!! Hubby working this eve/night so we might do something tomorrow when he's off instead. Got lovely presents; a handbag, a coat from Next, perfume, new boots.....spoilt I am!!

Happy Birthday Debbie and Happy Birthday to Debs for yesterday........hope you both have had a wonderful day and been thoroughly spoilt :):):) xx

Sorry to hear your not well Nikki, get load of green tea with added lemon down you and paracetamol... I need to get some lemons in so I can have the drinks, can feel a bit of a sore throat coming along.

Happy Birthday Debbie, didn't realise it was coming up, sounds like your having a fab day, hope it continues :)

Thanks for the advice and support ladies, we've had a bit of a talk, he said he hasn't been happy but its not been with me and I told him that I have been getting fed up and that I have thought of leaving, he said he def doesn't want us to split up and we're going to try and spend a little more time together. He thinks that's part of the problem, we've sort of got used to not spending time together as he's been at work longer or at least travelling to work for longer then he used to and I've been busy with my running ect. It's something we're going to have to really work at if that's it though as we are busy, if I do become a sw consultant as well I'm going to be even busier.... so its just about making that time for each other and being more considerate of each other I suppose.

The results are in......

Lost 0.5lb yippeeee!!!

And and and my scales at home finally said 10st 13lb which is what I weighed in at :-D

Happy birthday Deb!!

I'm dosed up on cold/flu/sinus tablets and drinking lots of water xx

Happy birthday Debbie sounds like a lovely day and nice gifts ?enjoy your cake and evening xx

Well done Nikki your getting back on track good to see that next stone down xx

Donna sorry to read you having problems it's never easy but I think the only advice I can give is the same as the others you must speak to him and be honest don't let little things grow bigger.
Sounds like you've opened communication so hope your feeling better and that you can work things out take care xx

Forgot to post wi last night oops i gained 1/2lb but ok with it it's * week again and I wasn't keeping track last week properly. So going be 100% this week and hope to lose it xx

Happy birthday Deb for tomorrow hope you enjoy your spa day xx

Grrr at star week causing issue's, but fingers crossed next week should be better for us. I'm hoping I'll loose but my star week is actually due next week so I might still be bloated.... will have to wait and see I suppose

Think its *week for all of us, so I'm not expecting a miracle, but as long as its less than 9.3 I dont care. GP has prescribed some new *ahem* meds so hope that will do the trick as morphine does have a rather horrible side effect, without going into any details lol!

Up early this morning as going to see the Pain Consultant and I am very glad that I'm not doing WI this morning as I've never seen my face or hands so puffy! Even hubby made a comment about it........'you cant see your wrinkles now that your face is that puffy' haha! I cant even get my rings off....what is going on? *week arrived yesterday and I normally retain some fluid, but not to look like a blinking puffa fish! Oh well, cant be gorgeous everyday lol!

Up early this morning as going to see the Pain Consultant and I am very glad that I'm not doing WI this morning as I've never seen my face or hands so puffy! Even hubby made a comment about it........'you cant see your wrinkles now that your face is that puffy' haha! I cant even get my rings off....what is going on? *week arrived yesterday and I normally retain some fluid, but not to look like a blinking puffa fish! Oh well, cant be gorgeous everyday lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will the pain consultant change your meds? Must be medication that is making you retain fluid. At least you know it's not real fat, it's water.

Just seen my Consultant and he's giving me an epidural under sedation later on this afternoon!!! Yikes wasnt expecting that as thought I'd be waiting weeks for it! What a good egg he is slotting me in last on the list. Im not bothered about the actual proceedure, its that I have to take off my nail varnish and I've just had them done grrrrr!

Just seen my Consultant and he's giving me an epidural under sedation later on this afternoon!!! Yikes wasnt expecting that as thought I'd be waiting weeks for it! What a good egg he is slotting me in last on the list. Im not bothered about the actual proceedure, its that I have to take off my nail varnish and I've just had them done grrrrr!

lol this made me laugh. the nail varnish removal that is. what does it involve and what will it do Kim?

Just seen my Consultant and he's giving me an epidural under sedation later on this afternoon!!! Yikes wasnt expecting that as thought I'd be waiting weeks for it! What a good egg he is slotting me in last on the list. Im not bothered about the actual proceedure, its that I have to take off my nail varnish and I've just had them done grrrrr! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kim I've just come on and read your post .... Hope all goes well and it gives you the results you want and need let us know after
Big hugs xxx

great news annette. chuffed to bits for you!

get well soon nikki. how is millie?

happy birthday Debbie x

donna i could have written your post myself. i feel like this all the time and i do think about leaving myself. fear and financial reasons stop me but a lot of the time the feelings pass. my oh has the ability to make me sad. i now just try hard to make sure i don't get dragged down. he makes me feel so unappreciated at times then like a princess the next. you keep talking and hopefully it goes ok x

well ladies another week another failed attempt. funny thing is i am not too bothered or guilty. had anything and everything but think i am now at the stage where i am ready to get bag on track.
had wine last night plus all last weekend. the list is endless. will finish the wine tonight then start back on my sw way of life.
i imagine it will take few weeks to get some weight off but i am mentally prepared. i have had fun.
i know what i eat today and what i already had this week won't show as early as tomorrow but again i accept it all.
looking forward to getting back on track......and i mean it lol
still running 3 miles at least 3 times per week. not much but its something x

Hope your procedure goes ok Kim. Thinking of you xx

Deb don't worry about the last few weeks the thing is you enjoyed it and as you say you has fun. You sound mentally ready to tackle it now.

I'm still really poorly :-( and poor Millie has caught it now :-( she is snotty sneezing, coughing and keeps pulling her ears. I've been and got some baby Vicks for her and she has some calpol. Feel really sorry for her. I'll see how she is tomorrow and if no better I'll see if I can take her to the docs to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection or something.

Sorry I haven`t been here for a few days, just been so busy!!

Donna, hope you managed to sort things out (sending hugs)
Kim, hope the procedure is of some help to you ( more hugs)

Got the mother of all colds at the moment!! Couldn`t have come at a worse time as there`s so much to do.
My head is bunged up my sinuses are playing up. Taking paracetamol and loads of fluids. Could do with staying home in front of the tv but don`t have time!!

Spent ages with the council today as we need to sort out our housing benefit. Even though we`re staying in the same county, we`re going from one authority to another. We have to make sure both homes are covered until after the move is completed so that we`re not out of pocket.

Tomorrow it`s the rounds of carpet shops, we have to leave the carpet where we are as it belongs to the owner. Then Saturday hubs is having his flu jab at the GP`s

Managed to persuade him that his mini library and cd collection has to be seriously pruned!! Our current place is open plan and very cluttered. The new place isn`t open plan and we simply won`t be able to fit it all in. Also going is the camping equipment. We haven`t used it for years due to hubby`s health and mobility. Also going is his mountain of tools, except for a few essentials. Such as hammer, screwdrivers and a few bits and pieces.

We`re in an upstairs flat at the moment and we have a loft. Dread to think what`s up there!! We also have a shared garden which at present we have to maintain. One of our sons has his eye on our ladder and lawnmower!!

All done! In bloody agony at the mo, so snuggled in front of the coal fire dosed up on painkillers.
Thank you for all your thoughts, you're all so lovely, thoughtful and supportive. I'll reply to you all tomorrow as feeling a wee bit sorry for myself at the moment :( xx

Back