Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

All done! In bloody agony at the mo, so snuggled in front of the coal fire dosed up on painkillers. Thank you for all your thoughts, you're all so lovely, thoughtful and supportive. I'll reply to you all tomorrow as feeling a wee bit sorry for myself at the moment :( xx Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to hear you got through it Kim.

Oh I've just ate a whole box of chocolate Brazil nuts!!! They are so yummy, aldi sell them and I'll just have to stop buying them as I cannot just have a few:(

Sending big hugs Kim xxx

Glad to hear you got through it Kim.

Oh I've just ate a whole box of chocolate Brazil nuts!!! They are so yummy, aldi sell them and I'll just have to stop buying them as I cannot just have a few:(

You just reminded me of my gran when she had Brazil nuts!

She had an army of carers towards the end of her life and she always offered them Brazil nuts.
The one she offered were plain nuts. She never told them they were originally chocolate!!

As she wore dentures she couldn`t eat the whole chocolate Brazil nut. So she sucked the chocolate
and put the de-chocolate nuts into a bowl. The unsuspecting carers never knew what she was up to!!

Apologies if you`re eating while reading this!!

You just reminded me of my gran when she had Brazil nuts! She had an army of carers towards the end of her life and she always offered them Brazil nuts. The one she offered were plain nuts. She never told them they were originally chocolate!! As she wore dentures she couldn`t eat the whole chocolate Brazil nut. So she sucked the chocolate and put the de-chocolate nuts into a bowl. The unsuspecting carers never knew what she was up to!! Apologies if you`re eating while reading this!!

Lol!!!

All done! In bloody agony at the mo, so snuggled in front of the coal fire dosed up on painkillers.
Thank you for all your thoughts, you're all so lovely, thoughtful and supportive. I'll reply to you all tomorrow as feeling a wee bit sorry for myself at the moment :( xx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww Kim bless you, sending hugs, I think you have every right to feel sorry for yourself, hope you feel loads better after a good sleep.

Sorry I haven`t been here for a few days, just been so busy!!

Donna, hope you managed to sort things out (sending hugs)
Kim, hope the procedure is of some help to you ( more hugs)

Got the mother of all colds at the moment!! Couldn`t have come at a worse time as there`s so much to do.
My head is bunged up my sinuses are playing up. Taking paracetamol and loads of fluids. Could do with staying home in front of the tv but don`t have time!!

Spent ages with the council today as we need to sort out our housing benefit. Even though we`re staying in the same county, we`re going from one authority to another. We have to make sure both homes are covered until after the move is completed so that we`re not out of pocket.

Tomorrow it`s the rounds of carpet shops, we have to leave the carpet where we are as it belongs to the owner. Then Saturday hubs is having his flu jab at the GP`s

Managed to persuade him that his mini library and cd collection has to be seriously pruned!! Our current place is open plan and very cluttered. The new place isn`t open plan and we simply won`t be able to fit it all in. Also going is the camping equipment. We haven`t used it for years due to hubby`s health and mobility. Also going is his mountain of tools, except for a few essentials. Such as hammer, screwdrivers and a few bits and pieces.

We`re in an upstairs flat at the moment and we have a loft. Dread to think what`s up there!! We also have a shared garden which at present we have to maintain. One of our sons has his eye on our ladder and lawnmower!!

All exciting with the house stuff :) bet you you can't wait to get in.

Hope your procedure goes ok Kim. Thinking of you xx

Deb don't worry about the last few weeks the thing is you enjoyed it and as you say you has fun. You sound mentally ready to tackle it now.

I'm still really poorly :-( and poor Millie has caught it now :-( she is snotty sneezing, coughing and keeps pulling her ears. I've been and got some baby Vicks for her and she has some calpol. Feel really sorry for her. I'll see how she is tomorrow and if no better I'll see if I can take her to the docs to make sure she doesn't have an ear infection or something.

Hope your both feeling better soon, Mack was constantly full of cold during winter until he was 4.

well ladies another week another failed attempt. funny thing is i am not too bothered or guilty. had anything and everything but think i am now at the stage where i am ready to get bag on track.
had wine last night plus all last weekend. the list is endless. will finish the wine tonight then start back on my sw way of life.
i imagine it will take few weeks to get some weight off but i am mentally prepared. i have had fun.
i know what i eat today and what i already had this week won't show as early as tomorrow but again i accept it all.
looking forward to getting back on track......and i mean it lol
still running 3 miles at least 3 times per week. not much but its something x

Being mentally prepared is whats important, sounds lile your in a good place even if your off plan at the mo, I know this weekend is off plan (sat and sunday) so trying to keep low syns which I have done but I haven't had what I'd planned to, there have have been biscuits and chocolate at work tempting me.

donna i could have written your post myself. i feel like this all the time and i do think about leaving myself. fear and financial reasons stop me but a lot of the time the feelings pass. my oh has the ability to make me sad. i now just try hard to make sure i don't get dragged down. he makes me feel so unappreciated at times then like a princess the next. you keep talking and hopefully it goes ok x

Sorry you feel like that Deb, but its nice to know I'm not alone as well. I I don't want to sound rude or too personal so tell me to shove off, but are you happy overall?

I've been feeling really down and was thinking about how I'd felt it for ages, but then I realised over summer I was so happy, ridiculously so and very content. I'm hoping its just a rough patch for me and possibly my hormones as well, might be worth still looking at changing my pill.

Ooo all this talk of brazil nuts has reminded me of something else I need to lose weight for, those mixed nuts with choc and honeycomb from morrisons!!! They better have them in this year ;)

I've got the day off today, training day and it isn't relevent to us so we're not going in, would be nice if I could relax, but have such a long to do list and I'm watching my two young nephews later as well. Just hope I get everything sorted.... need to have a good look at my list for Sunday as well to make sure I haven't forgotten anything!

We're off to York maze tonight to meet some friends, that should be fun, they have a halloween thing on, I'm terrible though and I'm going to be terrified the whole way round.... don't know if anyone else is any good-the friends we're going with are just as bad and Ash can be worse then me lol.

Woke up feeling a bit better this morning. Still weighing 10st 13lb which isn't bad but after having 2 amazing on plan days I would like to have seen a little drop.

Taking Millie-Moo to the doctors today because she still keeps pulling on her ears and I am worried she may have an ear infection or something. So thought better be safe than sorry. Think I need to book in at doctors too because my head aches are still here, I know I have sinusitus but I hate having headaches.

Stay the same for me today! Not bad since we were away sat night & had birthday cake wednesday & yesterday plus the chocolate Brazil nuts!!! Which I worked out are 777calories a box!!!

All done! In bloody agony at the mo, so snuggled in front of the coal fire dosed up on painkillers.
Thank you for all your thoughts, you're all so lovely, thoughtful and supportive. I'll reply to you all tomorrow as feeling a wee bit sorry for myself at the moment :( xx

oh dear. hope you are ok. who looks after you if hubby is away during the week? realise he should be home so hopefully you doing better Kim. hugs x

Sorry I haven`t been here for a few days, just been so busy!!

Donna, hope you managed to sort things out (sending hugs)
Kim, hope the procedure is of some help to you ( more hugs)

Got the mother of all colds at the moment!! Couldn`t have come at a worse time as there`s so much to do.
My head is bunged up my sinuses are playing up. Taking paracetamol and loads of fluids. Could do with staying home in front of the tv but don`t have time!!

Spent ages with the council today as we need to sort out our housing benefit. Even though we`re staying in the same county, we`re going from one authority to another. We have to make sure both homes are covered until after the move is completed so that we`re not out of pocket.

Tomorrow it`s the rounds of carpet shops, we have to leave the carpet where we are as it belongs to the owner. Then Saturday hubs is having his flu jab at the GP`s

Managed to persuade him that his mini library and cd collection has to be seriously pruned!! Our current place is open plan and very cluttered. The new place isn`t open plan and we simply won`t be able to fit it all in. Also going is the camping equipment. We haven`t used it for years due to hubby`s health and mobility. Also going is his mountain of tools, except for a few essentials. Such as hammer, screwdrivers and a few bits and pieces.

We`re in an upstairs flat at the moment and we have a loft. Dread to think what`s up there!! We also have a shared garden which at present we have to maintain. One of our sons has his eye on our ladder and lawnmower!!

you sound as though you will be a busy bee. you should sell your unwanted things on line to make some extra cash :)

You just reminded me of my gran when she had Brazil nuts!

She had an army of carers towards the end of her life and she always offered them Brazil nuts.
The one she offered were plain nuts. She never told them they were originally chocolate!!

As she wore dentures she couldn`t eat the whole chocolate Brazil nut. So she sucked the chocolate
and put the de-chocolate nuts into a bowl. The unsuspecting carers never knew what she was up to!!

Apologies if you`re eating while reading this!!

ha ha couldn't help but laugh

Awww Kim bless you, sending hugs, I think you have every right to feel sorry for yourself, hope you feel loads better after a good sleep.

All exciting with the house stuff :) bet you you can't wait to get in.

Hope your both feeling better soon, Mack was constantly full of cold during winter until he was 4.

Being mentally prepared is whats important, sounds lile your in a good place even if your off plan at the mo, I know this weekend is off plan (sat and sunday) so trying to keep low syns which I have done but I haven't had what I'd planned to, there have have been biscuits and chocolate at work tempting me.

Sorry you feel like that Deb, but its nice to know I'm not alone as well. I I don't want to sound rude or too personal so tell me to shove off, but are you happy overall?

I've been feeling really down and was thinking about how I'd felt it for ages, but then I realised over summer I was so happy, ridiculously so and very content. I'm hoping its just a rough patch for me and possibly my hormones as well, might be worth still looking at changing my pill.

i think hormones play a big part to be honest. happy yes but would change loads about him. we have been together 17 years so basically very young. people change. we both have so its probably very much we have out grown each other..sad but true. i could do what i do on my own no problem but is the grass greener? some days i think every thing is fine. i guess he is who he is but his moods drag me down.
how are you feeling now?

Woke up feeling a bit better this morning. Still weighing 10st 13lb which isn't bad but after having 2 amazing on plan days I would like to have seen a little drop.

Taking Millie-Moo to the doctors today because she still keeps pulling on her ears and I am worried she may have an ear infection or something. So thought better be safe than sorry. Think I need to book in at doctors too because my head aches are still here, I know I have sinusitus but I hate having headaches.

how did you both get on?

Stay the same for me today! Not bad since we were away sat night & had birthday cake wednesday & yesterday plus the chocolate Brazil nuts!!! Which I worked out are 777calories a box!!!

well done you.....happy belated birthday x

weigh in yesterday saw me up at 8st 5lb. think it will be more next week but doing damage control. will have had three bottles of wine since Wednesday but am not worrying.
i feel more focused.
did the 30 day shred last night and must admit it was easy. the running must be helping my fitness so i am chuffed.
am just going to be careful and will limit syns midweek and use them at weekend. this works for me.
hope you are all good

I'm a lot happier since we had a chat about it Deb, will have to see how things go.

Good that your not down about WI, when your off plan at least you know what to expect don't you.

The Halloween thing was amazing, the first one we went in was terrifying though-Ash ran off ahead so we lost our two friends, at one point I thought he was going to leave me as well but I shouted him and he dragged me along with him.

Well my goal has alway been to get into the 9's I was hoping for around 9'4 - 9'7 and here I am at 9stone 2lbs and i'm still not happy. So gonna aim for another 5-7lbs taking me into the 8's

Well my goal has alway been to get into the 9's I was hoping for around 9'4 - 9'7 and here I am at 9stone 2lbs and i'm still not happy. So gonna aim for another 5-7lbs taking me into the 8's

Oh I'm never happy either!! Why do we always want to be lower and when we get there we're still not happy lol

Good luck with the Marathon Donna, just take it easy and enjoy it. Weather a bit grim here, but a nice running temperature, so hope its the same where you are, up north up north x

Sorry been a bit awol these last few days. Not really felt up to much as in rather a lot of pain still, so topping up with the liquid morphine! Can take up to 1-2 weeks to know if its worked, but let me tell you it certainly hasn't worked yet grrrrrr!
Completely forgot about WI on Friday as stayed in bed til 3pm and was being spoilt with coffee and food lying in my pit! One good thing, hubby got an extra day off work so lots more decorating done! Will be putting the living room back together now, so excited!
Hope everyone ok. Will put up the Challenge for this week for all to see. I really need to knuckle down and get at least a few pounds off for hubbys birthday.

Last edited:
Back