Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

You poor think Nikki, I hope your GP can give you something to help the pain and also maybe sent you for some investigations as seems to have been going on for a while.

Well I woke up this morning to sound of chain sawing.....a huge branch from our tree had landed in next doors garden just missing our extension by inches! Another branch landed in the school field and another huge one in our garden!
So lucky as it could have been so much worse and at least there is no damage to anything. Just means we have some logs for our open fire lol!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You poor think Nikki, I hope your GP can give you something to help the pain and also maybe sent you for some investigations as seems to have been going on for a while. Well I woke up this morning to sound of chain sawing.....a huge branch from our tree had landed in next doors garden just missing our extension by inches! Another branch landed in the school field and another huge one in our garden! So lucky as it could have been so much worse and at least there is no damage to anything. Just means we have some logs for our open fire lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been to the doctors and he says it's to do with my sinuses and tension. I've got 3 different tablets to take for a weeks and see how I get on on with them.

Looking forward to my lunch, I'm starving!! X

You poor think Nikki, I hope your GP can give you something to help the pain and also maybe sent you for some investigations as seems to have been going on for a while. Well I woke up this morning to sound of chain sawing.....a huge branch from our tree had landed in next doors garden just missing our extension by inches! Another branch landed in the school field and another huge one in our garden! So lucky as it could have been so much worse and at least there is no damage to anything. Just means we have some logs for our open fire lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Been to the doctors and he says it's to do with my sinuses and tension. I've got 3 different tablets to take for a weeks and see how I get on on with them.

Looking forward to my lunch, I'm starving!! X

8 weeks to go.........

NO PIES SMALLER THIGHS CHALLENGE
Start date 23 Sept

NIKKI - goal is to be 9st 7lbs - 10st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 11st 1lb, Wk 2: 11st 2lbs, Wk 3: 10st 13.5lbs, Wk 4: 10st 13lbs, Wk 5: 10st 12lbs, Wk 6: 10st 11lbs

ANNETTE - goal is to be at target of 8st 7lbs( Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 6lbs, Wk 2: 9st 3lbs, Wk 3: 9st 3lbs, Wk 4: 9st 5lbs, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: No WI

SINEAD -goal is to be at target of 8st (Mon 23rd Dec)
Wk1: 9st 6.8lbs, Wk 2: 9st 5lbs, Wk 3: 9st 4lbs, Wk 4: 9st 3lbs, Wk 5: 9st 3.8lbs, Wk 6: 9st 1lb

RONNIE - goal is to be 9st 7lbs(Tuesday 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 5lbs, Wk 2: 10st 4.5lbs, Wk 3: 10st 3lbs, Wk 4: 10st 3.5lbs, Wk 5: 10st 1.5lbs, Wk 6: 10st 4.5lbs

DONNA - goal is to be at target of 9st 7lbs (Tues 24th Dec)
Wk 1: 10st 1.5lbs, Wk 2: 9st 13lbs, Wk 3: 9st 13lbs, Wk 4: 10st, Wk 5: 10st 0.5lbs, Wk 6: No WI

JO - goal is to be at target of 9st (Thurs 19th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 12.5lbs, Wk 2: 9st 12.5lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4 : ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6: ?

KIM - goal is to be at target of 8st 11lbs(Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 9st 0.25lbs, Wk 2: 9st 1.25lbs, Wk 3: 9st 3lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: 8st 13lbs Wk 6: No WI

DEBBIE- goal is to maintain at 8st 9lbs - 8st 10lbs (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 8st 9.75lbs, Wk 2: 8st 11lbs, Wk 3: 8st 10.5lbs, Wk 4: 8st 10.5lbs, Wk 5: 8st 9lbs, Wk 6: No WI

LAURA - goal is to be at target of 9st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk1: 9st 5lbs, Wk 2: 9st 2lbs, Wk 3 : 9st 3lbs, Wk 4: 9st 3lbs, Wk 5: 9st 3lbs, Wk 6: ?

DEB - goal is to be at target of 8st (Fri 20th Dec)
Wk 1: 8st 3.25lbs, Wk 2: 8st 2.25lbs, Wk 3: 8st 4.75lbs,Wk 4: 8st 5lbs, Wk 5: 8st 3lbs, Wk 6: 8st 4.5lbs

JENNA - goal is to be at target of 8st 9lbs (Saturday 21stDec)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs, Wk 2: 9st 2.5lbs, Wk 3: 9st 2lbs, Wk 4: 9st 2lbs, Wk 5: 9st 0.5lbs, Wk 6: No WI

Last edited:
Morning ladies, hope you're all well. x

Just wanted to report on yesterdays WI. I was changing my day to Friday but after my result yesterday I might just stay to Monday WI. I lost 2.8lbs so now 9st 1lbs. Nearly into the 8s! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning ladies, hope you're all well. x

Just wanted to report on yesterdays WI. I was changing my day to Friday but after my result yesterday I might just stay to Monday WI. I lost 2.8lbs so now 9st 1lbs. Nearly into the 8s! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, thats a pretty big loss so close to target....how did you manage that? Its funny that we're all so nosey when it comes to big losses and how people do it, but sometimes its just one of those things! However you did it tho, you're doing so well Sinead x

Hi everyone, hope ye had a good weekend. It was bank holiday here in Ireland yesterday. Hope none of ye got caught in the storm. It's midterm here this week so kids are off school. We went to a halloween story telling yesterday evening in a forest park. They did the storytelling in under a huge tree! Kids love it, they got hot chocolate and the people doing it were dressed up!
Had a good weekend food wise, because my hubby works weekends at night I don't bother drinking as I'm on my own.
Went to spinning today. Going to bring kids for a walk and to playground now before it gets too late:)

Not sure where everyone has gone Debbie but very quiet on here :( I suppose its the half term keeping everyone busy with their kids. Hope all you Mummies out there are being good on the food front with your babies being off school......we'll see the outcome on the scales I'm sure lol! Hope your all having a great time and not worrying about what you put in your mouths, as spending precious time with family is much more important :)

hey Kim i already posted on Friday. 8st 3lb ;-)

hope everyone is well. i just feel very busy just now :-(

hey Kim i already posted on Friday. 8st 3lb ;-)

hope everyone is well. i just feel very busy just now :-(

Oops sorry Deb, missed that post somehow....dope! You did well with 2lbs off, so must be the running agreeing with you. Hope you're having fun being busy :) x

Do you know them days when you make bad choices and then carma comes and bites you in the ass?

Well today we decided on Pizza Hut. After we are I came upstairs to put my pjs on and felt very positive that tomorrow is the start of heading to the 9's. I was hunting my fresh pj bottoms out of the tumble dryer and as I opened the closet door my toe got trapped underneath :-( cue bruised and blooded tie/toe nail. Sulking in bed. Need sleep. Want the morning to come. X

Girls I'm sulking gained 3lb ...... OMG gutted one night out and that's my reward so unfair :-((

Hope your toes ok Nikki x

Moving day!! EEK!

Hope today goes well annette. xx

Well weigh in day is here.... dont know how many weeks i'll be weighing on a wednesday for. Maybe right up to Christmas I will wait and see, I might change back to Mondays in the new year. The toe nail is rather bruised :( but I think I might mange to get on the wii for a bit.

x

Ouchie, bet that smarted a bit Nikki! Ice it and you're already taking anti inflammatories so that should help.....di you enjoy Pizza Hut tho?
If you're changing your WI day to a Wednesday, for the Challenge do you want your last WI to be Wednesday 18th?
Good luck for WI later x

Hope your move goes well Annette......crack the Champers tonight to celebrate your new home x

Sorry to hear about the gain Ronnie, but you know what this SW malarky is like, it will throw stupid gains for no reason and losses when least expected! Some of the gain may be carb bloat from the meal, so try drinking plenty to flush it out.
Dont let it affect your next week, keep plodding away at it and the scales will probably love you next week. Do you have sneaky weighs at home still or do you just go by the SW weight? Maybe keep an eye on them to see how you're getting on during the week to spur you on......think of that LBD for Xmas :) x

Maybe I should take heed of my own words, cos I'm losing the plot somewhat :eek: Im doing great during the day, eating better than ever with a good breakfast, lunch and dinner and then as soon as I have that little choccie treat I save my syns for in the evening, I just carry on eating more and more.......
In 4 weeks time, its Hubby's birthday doo and I really want to be as near to my target of 8.11 as possible, but the rate I'm going I'm going to be a blob! Need to get a grip, stop feeling sorry for myself and FOCUS!

Ouchie, bet that smarted a bit Nikki! Ice it and you're already taking anti inflammatories so that should help.....di you enjoy Pizza Hut tho? If you're changing your WI day to a Wednesday, for the Challenge do you want your last WI to be Wednesday 18th? Good luck for WI later x Hope your move goes well Annette......crack the Champers tonight to celebrate your new home x Sorry to hear about the gain Ronnie, but you know what this SW malarky is like, it will throw stupid gains for no reason and losses when least expected! Some of the gain may be carb bloat from the meal, so try drinking plenty to flush it out. Dont let it affect your next week, keep plodding away at it and the scales will probably love you next week. Do you have sneaky weighs at home still or do you just go by the SW weight? Maybe keep an eye on them to see how you're getting on during the week to spur you on......think of that LBD for Xmas :) x Maybe I should take heed of my own words, cos I'm losing the plot somewhat :eek: Im doing great during the day, eating better than ever with a good breakfast, lunch and dinner and then as soon as I have that little choccie treat I save my syns for in the evening, I just carry on eating more and more....... In 4 weeks time, its Hubby's birthday doo and I really want to be as near to my target of 8.11 as possible, but the rate I'm going I'm going to be a blob! Need to get a grip, stop feeling sorry for myself and FOCUS! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It blinking did. I'm surprised Rich didn't hear me swearing up stairs because it proper hurt!

Well my consultant has said she wants all her Wednesdays class to attend the Monday group because it's a school we go to they won't let us in in holidays so I'll still be weighing on the 23rd :) xx

Ouchie, bet that smarted a bit Nikki! Ice it and you're already taking anti inflammatories so that should help.....di you enjoy Pizza Hut tho? If you're changing your WI day to a Wednesday, for the Challenge do you want your last WI to be Wednesday 18th? Good luck for WI later x Hope your move goes well Annette......crack the Champers tonight to celebrate your new home x Sorry to hear about the gain Ronnie, but you know what this SW malarky is like, it will throw stupid gains for no reason and losses when least expected! Some of the gain may be carb bloat from the meal, so try drinking plenty to flush it out. Dont let it affect your next week, keep plodding away at it and the scales will probably love you next week. Do you have sneaky weighs at home still or do you just go by the SW weight? Maybe keep an eye on them to see how you're getting on during the week to spur you on......think of that LBD for Xmas :) x Maybe I should take heed of my own words, cos I'm losing the plot somewhat :eek: Im doing great during the day, eating better than ever with a good breakfast, lunch and dinner and then as soon as I have that little choccie treat I save my syns for in the evening, I just carry on eating more and more....... In 4 weeks time, its Hubby's birthday doo and I really want to be as near to my target of 8.11 as possible, but the rate I'm going I'm going to be a blob! Need to get a grip, stop feeling sorry for myself and FOCUS! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your right Kim and I'm not dwelling on it more focused to get it straight back off said I'd like to loss the 3 this week. Done a food plan and going try red days again working from home rest of week so a little chill time too just what I need :)
You'll get there too just need to break your choc habit at night try and have something different for your syns for a couple nights I've made the yummy tea loaf this morning to have a night with a cuppa 3 syns a slice xx

Back