Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm at my mum and dads after staying there last night. She has finally got a battery in her scales so I will weigh in later. I feel skinny today so definitely will weigh later. Update to follow.

10st 2.5lb today.

Wow some great losses there girls :). How did you manage to lose 3lbs Debbie......tell us your secret!

I managed to sts and that was after eating an extra 55 syns and all of that was chocolate! Im going to change things a bit this week to see if it makes a bit of a difference.....I've cut back on 1 of my painkillers as it slows the metabolism, have 3 meals a day ( Im very guilty of only having 2!), no chocolate this week and lastly I'm going to start some gentle exercise. I've been so demotivated of late, but I really must get off my fat arse and do something!
These are some mini challenges for myself, so I really hope I stick to them ;)

Edit......drink 2 litres of water per day as well!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Wow some great losses there girls :). How did you manage to lose 3lbs Debbie......tell us your secret!

I managed to sts and that was after eating an extra 55 syns and all of that was chocolate! Im going to change things a bit this week to see if it makes a bit of a difference.....I've cut back on 1 of my painkillers as it slows the metabolism, have 3 meals a day ( Im very guilty of only having 2!), no chocolate this week and lastly I'm going to start some gentle exercise. I've been so demotivated of late, but I really must get off my fat arse and do something!
These are some mini challenges for myself, so I really hope I stick to them ;)

Am going to join you on the mini challenge Kim.
I put on 1lb odd. Can't even remember but sitting at 8lb 7.75

I aim to drink 2litres water. At least one piece of fruit and to have no chocolate for one week!!

Realised no time so be back soon x

Am going to join you on the mini challenge Kim.
I put on 1lb odd. Can't even remember but sitting at 8lb 7.75

I aim to drink 2litres water. At least one piece of fruit and to have no chocolate for one week!!

Realised no time so be back soon x

You were 8st 6lbs last week Deb
Do you not eat fruit normally if you're saying to eat 1 piece per day?! Blimey I think I must have your quota then cos I have about 5 for my breakfast with natural yogurt and then some to nibble on during the day! Does that make me piggy lol!

You were 8st 6lbs last week Deb
Do you not eat fruit normally if you're saying to eat 1 piece per day?! Blimey I think I must have your quota then cos I have about 5 for my breakfast with natural yogurt and then some to nibble on during the day! Does that make me piggy lol!

No Kim..been so bad and not having any fruit at all. Been having things like toast and cheese for dinner. The list of bad things is endless!!

Wow some great losses there girls :). How did you manage to lose 3lbs Debbie......tell us your secret! I managed to sts and that was after eating an extra 55 syns and all of that was chocolate! Im going to change things a bit this week to see if it makes a bit of a difference.....I've cut back on 1 of my painkillers as it slows the metabolism, have 3 meals a day ( Im very guilty of only having 2!), no chocolate this week and lastly I'm going to start some gentle exercise. I've been so demotivated of late, but I really must get off my fat arse and do something! These are some mini challenges for myself, so I really hope I stick to them ;) Edit......drink 2 litres of water per day as well! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so I know we are not supposed to but I followed SW but calorie counted as well.....not going above 1500. I found I was just eating because I though I could eg. 'Oh I never had hex b, I'll have a Special K chewy'!! I also upped my activity level, I brought my kids for a walk as well as doing my own gym class.

Well done on Sts after all that chocolate Kim, I LOVE chocolate! I find having some dark chocolate in the house helps me have a chocolate fix without going mad. I bought my hubby chocolate for valentines day and I ate most of them!!!! Then I wondered why I was gaining!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:)

well done on the sts Kim

Hope I can manage that this week as had an engagement party on Friday which resulted in way more syns then planned... whoops.

I need to start drinking more water again, I used to be so good at it but since Christmas it's dropped off and I'm finding it hard

well done on the sts Kim

Hope I can manage that this week as had an engagement party on Friday which resulted in way more syns then planned... whoops.

I need to start drinking more water again, I used to be so good at it but since Christmas it's dropped off and I'm finding it hard

Me too donna especially on my days off. Need to start carrying a bottle around with me.
How did you go with the colour scheme?

Ok so I know we are not supposed to but I followed SW but calorie counted as well.....not going above 1500. I found I was just eating because I though I could eg. 'Oh I never had hex b, I'll have a Special K chewy'!! I also upped my activity level, I brought my kids for a walk as well as doing my own gym class.

Well done on Sts after all that chocolate Kim, I LOVE chocolate! I find having some dark chocolate in the house helps me have a chocolate fix without going mad. I bought my hubby chocolate for valentines day and I ate most of them!!!! Then I wondered why I was gaining!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend:)

Yikes 3lb is excellent!!!

^^SW is really easy to take to once you get you're head round it, even though I've been off track recently, I've never completely lost it, just had the off days that have been off. It's more of a lifestyle change then a diet

Ladies, after what I posted yesterday I can't believe it. Weighed this morning and I'm 10 stone!!!!! Is that 2 and a half lb's lost? for a second it even flashed on 9 stone 13 something... I don't care that I'm not in the 9's yet, but possibly next week :D

Well done donna :)

Update on my mini challenges.......no chocolate since Thursday night and drinking more than 2 litres of fluid per day which includes tea/coffee :)
How are the rest of you getting on x

Update on my mini challenges.......no chocolate since Thursday night and drinking more than 2 litres of fluid per day which includes tea/coffee :)
How are the rest of you getting on x

Not started lol....is it Monday? I am wasting my time i know..bad bad

Well done Kim..you always do good?

Not started lol....is it Monday? I am wasting my time i know..bad bad

Well done Kim..you always do good?

I always start my week from a Friday cos thats my WI day. Believe me I'm not that angelic with the amount of choccie I consumed last week! Im going cold turkey and didn't buy any yesterday on my weekly shop ;).

Me too donna especially on my days off. Need to start carrying a bottle around with me.
How did you go with the colour scheme?

It's changed :D

Yellow and Purple now, been to a wedding fair today and got loads of idea's.. So really giddy at the moment!

Kim I've not been great... need more water

It's changed :D

Yellow and Purple now, been to a wedding fair today and got loads of idea's.. So really giddy at the moment!

Kim I've not been great... need more water

Sounds lovely Donna, purple is my favourite colour :)

I notice such a difference in my fingers when I drink plenty, otherwise they're all puffy. Yesterday I couldnt wear a ring I'd recently bought cos it kept slipping off my finger.....I'd obviously bought it when I was like a Puffa fish lol!

I like the idea of a mini challenge, I can get enthusiastic about a 'new' thing to do! I'm going to try the 2l fluid, great idea.

WI tomorrow, I've had a good week with no anomalies (ie no parties, big nights out etc) so I'm hoping for a loss to break my sts run! I'm going away next weekend though and I'm finding it quite hard to commit to staying on plan. How do others deal with it... stay focused or give yourself time off?

Start 10.5 / wk1 -4.5 / wk2 -0.5
wk3 -2 / wk4 +0.5 / wk5 -2 / wk6 sts
wk7 sts

I like the idea of a mini challenge, I can get enthusiastic about a 'new' thing to do! I'm going to try the 2l fluid, great idea.

WI tomorrow, I've had a good week with no anomalies (ie no parties, big nights out etc) so I'm hoping for a loss to break my sts run! I'm going away next weekend though and I'm finding it quite hard to commit to staying on plan. How do others deal with it... stay focused or give yourself time off?

Start 10.5 / wk1 -4.5 / wk2 -0.5
wk3 -2 / wk4 +0.5 / wk5 -2 / wk6 sts
wk7 sts
I always have bigger losses when I drink loads, so if you're not normally a drinker....get drinking those fluids.
Good luck with WI HC

Quite often after a little plateau run, the body kick starts itself and starts to lose again and as long as you're true to yourself and have been on plan 100%, there is no reason that you shouldn't start losing again. However, the nearer you get to target, or dont have much to lose, the harder it becomes.....speaking from experience lol!
Ref the weekend away, I think it all depends on what it is.....sometimes it might be easy for you to stay on plan, especially if you want to, but if its a good time weekend away, personally I just go and have a good time with whatever food/drink there is on offer and get straight back onto plan when I get back. But and its a big but, you have to be able to get back to healthy eating as soon as you get back because it can be hard to sometimes. So as long as you can......go for it, lifes too blinkin short!

7 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9:

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~
Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts
Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 11st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7: ? ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9:

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9:

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9:

Last edited:
Back